Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘On-call’ drug service bust

BrooklynGuy

Bought time they started going after the white collar dope dealers.

• Like 2

I don’t think it’s about them not going after anyone. In areas where there isn’t a lot of violence it’s harder to detect. 

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t think it’s about them not going after anyone. In areas where there isn’t a lot of violence it’s harder to detect. 

Oh that's not even a little bit true. Most white collar dope dealers are politically connected in some form of another and the cops don't bother them. My mommy was a coke and pill head. I know plenty of yuppie dealers who get away with pushing their trash because who they know. 

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Oh that's not even a little bit true. Most white collar dope dealers are politically connected in some form of another and the cops don't bother them. My mommy was a coke and pill head. I know plenty of yuppie dealers who get away with pushing their trash because who they know. 

That might be true with a very few select drug dealers who are supplying very powerful people. Not for the average upper middle class, and up. The upper middle class are just much smarter with their drug dealing. They don't sell it right out on the street in plain view of everyone. They don't have shoot outs over using a street corner. They have stuff delivered by people in completely legal cars, by otherwise hard working people. Its just harder to detect.

I was in the game back many years ago, in a very rich neighborhood. I also knew all the other people who supplied. I also knew that if any of us got caught we would have been screwed. For the most part we just didn't get caught.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That might be true with a very few select drug dealers who are supplying very powerful people. Not for the average upper middle class, and up. The upper middle class are just much smarter with their drug dealing. They don't sell it right out on the street in plain view of everyone. They don't have shoot outs over using a street corner. They have stuff delivered by people in completely legal cars, by otherwise hard working people. Its just harder to detect.

I was in the game back many years ago, in a very rich neighborhood. I also knew all the other people who supplied. I also knew that if any of us got caught we would have been screwed. For the most part we just didn't get caught.

I know the Glouscester County-Camden County circle jerk in Southern New Jersey and It's wide open to anybody who has any senses. That's why I can't stand Christie. Mr. clean up New Jersey. How could his investigators not know when he said he was cleaning up? When Dentino smashed the mob the politicians stepped right into the vacuum. Law enforcement just cherry pick here. Pick off the street trash. One local dealer was killed by 2 of his customers and the papers reported "There was no known connection" between them and "he was a nice guy". Bullcrap!  Damn fentanyl dealer.

• Like 1

those guys on trade floor do mountains of coke, good quality coke, i use to work  in a building next door to stock exchange, knew few brokers. it is next to impossible to do their job without snorting.  anyone who does not believe, try it.,

i do not  care if these guys do coke, they do not rob people on the streets, do not brake into  houses to rob people of money they need for drugs, they have more money than  average worker.

i have no issues about them doing it at all, it is the project crackheads who i do have issue with, they are the ones robbing people and committing violent crime while high,. not stock brokers.

Edited by aztek

but in any case this bust wont make a dent in supply line,  different people will take care of the customers, the second these guys are busted, i'm inclined to think, they got busted because competition rated them out. not because cops are such a good investigators.