Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boom! Mystery blasts rattling the globe

joc

MYSTERY BLASTS RATTLING THE GLOBE

Was it a supersonic aircraft?

A meteor?

A ground explosion?

The end of the world as we know it?

Those are the questions experts and non-experts around the world are asking themselves in recent weeks as curiously loud mystery BOOMS have not only been hear around the world, but felt – shaking buildings and rattling nerves from Alabama to Michigan, Idaho to California, Russia to Denmark.

The Alabama boom last Tuesday at 1:39 CST was heard and felt through 11 counties, but an earthquake event has been ruled out.

According to news reports, savage bomb-like booms echoed across the city and as far as 30 miles to the south. Powerful cracking sounds shook homes and buildings and were joined by bursts of blinding white light, likened to the flash of a speed camera. The sounds have been attributed to a lightning storm. But some aren’t buying it … because there was no lightning seen.

Similar reports in the last week were reported in Russia, Denmark, Florida, Louisiana and Texas.

On Nov. 8, there were reports in Tennessee.

On Nov. 4, in Bend, Oregon.

On Nov. 3, in Minnesota.

On Nov. 2, in San Diego.

So, what’s going on?

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Uh....I think you are just bumping a post you made....don't do that!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Uh....I think you are just bumping a post you made....don't do that!

There have been lots of reportings of mystery booms in the past six years, coincidentally I first published my idea during the same time of all these reports of mystery booms, in 2011. So no I'm not just plugging my idea but proposing a serious conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

There have been a lot of mysterious booms in the last 6 weeks....and I doubt seriously it has anything to do with what I read in your post...just saying.

Sounds like old-fashion sonic booms, to me.

• Like 3

The booms are caused by huge explosions related to hoistway building in order of the global flat Earth community. The first elevators to the reverse side will start service in 2Q 2018 in Louisiana and Holbæk (Denmark). Operating times days 1-7, 6am to 9pm. Fees are (2 way trips only): adults: 3 bananas, kids (up to 12y): 1 banana. Zipper sealed bags and pockets are strongly recommended.

• Like 6

• The title was changed to Boom! Mystery blasts rattling the globe
2 hours ago, toast said:

The booms are caused by huge explosions related to hoistway building in order of the global flat Earth community. The first elevators to the reverse side will start service in 2Q 2018 in Louisiana and Holbæk (Denmark). Operating times days 1-7, 6am to 9pm. Fees are (2 way trips only): adults: 3 bananas, kids (up to 12y): 1 banana. Zipper sealed bags and pockets are strongly recommended.

Cool that where I live. Coincidence..... I think not !

• Like 2

This was on the local news earlier this month. I personally did not hear or feel anything but the city was buzzing about the event, numerous reports were made to 911 prompting an official response. The media said the "authorities" claimed it was caused by... routine off shore military activity. Ordinance blasting shock-waves were traveling greater distances than usual due to atmospheric conditions.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, joc said:

There have been a lot of mysterious booms in the last 6 weeks....and I doubt seriously it has anything to do with what I read in your post...just saying.

Here's a longer list stretching the past six years. http://strangesounds.org/mystery-booms-and-rumblings

• Like 1

Once in the AZ desert in 1992 ish, I felt the ground shake with a thunderous boom. Read in newspaper next day that somebody had stolen cases of TNT and packed a van with it and lit it off. It made a huge crater. I was jealous. Concerning these reported booms- I'm calling it sonic booms from maverick fighter jet pilots who "accidently" give it a bit too much throttle and occasionally break the sound barrier. Happens all the time.

• Like 1

Eat dessert first, folks. Ya never know.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2017 at 11:25 PM, ChrLzs said:

Wow.  Loud noises.  In today's society.  Who would have thought?

And no one has (been bothered to) track down the origin of each noise, and of course, the noises heard in one place must be the same ones heard on the opposite side of the globe..

And, of course, nobody does demolitions or pile driving or a hundred other things that go boom, electric transformers never explode with the characteristic blue blinding light... etc..

And this was all reported by one website, a website which has, as its other main 'stories':

•  

I was unable to find any news reports of the sounds supposedly heard in Australia...  The only match I found was way back in May, and that was a gas explosion in a cafe.

So may I impolitely suggest it's made up bull**** fake news, which is what that website does?

May I politely say that Chris Spears has a different take from CBS News in Denver?

15 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Wow.  A thorough refutation right there, that completely addresses what I wrote...*  we are all doomed, from loud noises.

* Oh wait, no it doesn't.

• Like 1

i remember growing in a Communist country, the booms made by MIG's reaching to mach 1 and 2 . Often will shatter building and crack windows. 

On 21/11/2017 at 3:39 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

There have been lots of reportings of mystery booms in the past six years, coincidentally I first published my idea during the same time of all these reports of mystery booms, in 2011. So no I'm not just plugging my idea but proposing a serious conspiracy theory.

I didn’t think you were this far gone. What a joke. The ideas you’ve proposed will never be viable, you need to understand that.

Unsure why the government wouldn’t have assasinated you yet, isn’t that how these CT things work? 

—————

As for OP’s loud booms; move on, nothing to see here.