Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VerdeICe

I dreamed that a deer was in the garage. I do not know how it got there but everyone wanted to eat it. It was a baby deer and it was pure white with gold or silver eyes. I wanted to protect this deer. It was intelligent. When I was alone with the deer it told me that I have always been cast down. That I was always fallen. Just accept where you are. Then it ran away. My family got mad at me because I ruined dinner. 

Ones subconscious feelings tend to surface in our dreams. Think about what the deer symbolizes to you personally. Do you feel that your family is somehow putting you down, or discounting your aspirations? Is your family unhappy with you on some level because you want something different from what they generally value? Look at the dream for what it may be symbolizing in your life.

• Like 2

A few years ago I had a dream about seeing deer on my property...On awakening I was compelled to look at the area where the deer was seen in the dream and I discovered a small herd of Brahman cattle on my place. Nobody knew where the beasties came from hence I got the council to remove them.  

According to my occult book deer represents disputes and quarrels with ones sweetheart.

Or an inconstancy.

• 4 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 5:03 PM, VerdeICe said:

I dreamed that a deer was in the garage. I do not know how it got there but everyone wanted to eat it. It was a baby deer and it was pure white with gold or silver eyes. I wanted to protect this deer. It was intelligent. When I was alone with the deer it told me that I have always been cast down. That I was always fallen. Just accept where you are. Then it ran away. My family got mad at me because I ruined dinner. 

Hi,

I realize that you had his dream a few months ago and you probably even forgot about it but i wanted to offer one possible interpretation.

Deer is a symbol of kindness and innocence. Do not let anyone take away these attributes from you, no matter what happens or what they put you through. Stay true to yourself.