Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First cloned canine..has cloned pups!

seeder

The perpetual puppies: Researchers reveal the three cloned offspring of Snuppy, the first cloned canine

Snuppy, the first cloned dog, has been successfully re-cloned, a study reports
    The story started with Tai, a normal Afghan hound who was cloned in 2005
    This led to Snuppy, who lived a normal dog life and was cloned at five years-old
    Researchers collected some of Snuppy's stem cells to clone him, ultimately leading to three clones of Snuppy, which are now aged seven and are healthy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5108279/Re-cloning-Snuppy-cloned-canine-revealed.html#ixzz4zCVYHz7h

• Like 6

That sounds a little like a pet replacement company in the movie 6th Day.  It was called "RE-PET" .  You could take a DNA sample and get a perfect replacement for a dead pet.  I wonder at times how many cloned human beings there are in the world.

• Like 5

Can I get a body for spare parts. I've beaten this one up pretty good?

Seriously. What was that Ewan McGregor movie where he was a clone that got picked to be chopped up by his original? I see that coming because ethics are going down hill fast.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Can I get a body for spare parts. I've beaten this one up pretty good?

Seriously. What was that Ewan McGregor movie where he was a clone that got picked to be chopped up by his original? I see that coming because ethics are going down hill fast.

The Island. Cool movie!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

The Island. Cool movie!

Very cool movie!

• Like 1

I think it was in the books "The Matador Trilogy" where the baddie had a herd of cloned mammoths.

• Like 1