Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

abraxas

Motorhead86

hi back in april i decided to do a little project and debunk the ouija board i did my homework on it before i played to be a little more educated on it im not religious nor am i into witchcraft ,satanism or superstitions i played alone (everyone is scared ) and right away i made contact in my notes i kept track of all the names . ronald ,susan, deserae ,noah , allan abbott , abaronn abbon , Timmy , Lao, and cedric aka C to the E. it ended up it was cedric the whole time just with different names . from tht day forward thts all i get in contact with. it wont leave the board even if i throw it away and make a new one he is the one tht always replies . this thing has managed to get out about four times and i always end up trapping it the game. its all good for about 2 weeks then it starts wanting attention (because it does not scare me) sleep paralyses , little black sypheres moving quick, hisssing ,growling blah blah blah . then i open the game up again to stand my ground and put this entity in his place ive had dreams of a short dark figure with a crown shaped head holding a stick maybe a rope riding in a little basket. he says he some type of high ranking entity from the astral plane and hes never been defeated and no ones played the ouija board like i have apparently i out smart it and do random things like (use silver coin instead of planchette put a cross in my mouth wile i play , super soaker water gun full of salt water play it in front pf a church and lots of sarcasm. just recently i intarregatted the **** out of it and it said he was abraxas a terrible one .........ummm ok good for you mr terrible one .has anyone ever got  in contact with this spirit before? i mean he s thrown all the tricks in the book to scare me but im aware you play you pay so i  just go with the flow and dont really let it get to me my question is how do i get rid or beat this thing it does not torment me but its more like a cat and mouse game  i wanted to prove tht the ouija was all in your head you ask a question and answer with your hands since you cant say it verbally but its not adding up to what i expected it to be but overall very interesting.anyone have answers to this or am i crazy?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Motorhead86

• Piney

• XenoFish

• Timothy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All that you are experiencing is a product of your subconscious expectations. The Ouija works through the subconscious and the ideomotor effect.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM @Motorhead86,

Sounds interesting, but I’m a skeptic so IMHO what’s happening is all a product of your own making.

A few questions:

What homework did you do?

Did you believe in anything paranormal before starting your ‘project’? Do you now?

Did you keep track of more than just names in your notes? Can you take photos of and post all of your notes here?

What time frame are you talking about? Are the notes dated? When did you start the ‘project’?

Did the name ‘Cedric’ have any significance to you before starting the ‘project’? Someone you know/know of? A movie you’ve watched? Something in popular culture? Harry Potter fab etc.?

Do you have an interest in/watch/expose yourself to a lot of paranormal related media in any form?

How did it/how do you know it got out? 

How did you/how do you know you ‘trapped’ it again?

Did you have a history of sleep paralysis and similar dreams before starting the ‘project’?

Have you filmed or recorded these events on any other way than your mind and notes?

Where have these events occured? Could some be a product of dreams/sleep paralysis/sleep related?

Is there any real evidence to suggest it’s a real ‘entity’ and not just your subconscious?

—————

I don’t think you’re crazy, but I think your personality has allowed you to be sucked in. IMHO there will be a psychological explanation and probably will also be closely related to your sleep paralysis. 

Appreciate your answers and will see what we think after that!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

there will be a psychological explanation and probably will also be closely related to your sleep paralysis. 

That's more physiological. It's a "short circuit". It happens for many reasons. If it's tied to other symptoms such as feeling like your being punched, kicked or beat up in any way. Or if you have a bad headache afterwords, that's way more than a "short circuit".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Motorhead86 said:

yea  i looked into that idometer effect

Really?  Yet you only mentioned it after it was raised by us..  Even if you did speak to 'someone (which I highly doubt, just like I doubt you did any 'homework' in any useful way) - if that someone didn't explain to you the simple fact that given the basic nature of the toy which is the Ouija Board, self-testing without any controls, is an utter, complete waste of time, then they have as little (or less) knowledge than you do...

spoke to someone about it he himself was confused

I rest my case.

- post removed -

As for your claims, set up a camera and come on back with the footage.  Cameras, in a way not yet fully understood, render the paranormal completely powerless.

• Like 2

homework : origins of the game / its history , science psychological views , religious views , skeptic views ,witchcraft views , the dos and donts , etc

i always believed there was something out there just not sure god ,alien , other types of life ,etc  so i was like meh i just do me try to do whats right and handle my bizz here and not worry about whats out there hahha. now im still not sure and a little confused i dont know if you ever played it  but its weird and cool at the same time

my notes are in a notebook all scattered um once i figure out how to put em on here i will dont have many photos because i always tell myself its just all in my head and dont bother i have a couple pics here and there i debunked most of the orb pic i had a camera flare but there is a few tht i would still like a logical explanation to.

time frame from april off and on till present some notes are some arent i have sloppy writing youve been warned lol

i dont have any relatives or any friends by tht name never watched or read harry potter  .dont watch alot of tv or movies

meh im the one always trying to figure out or debunk strange things tht go on or im the one tht watches a ghost show and say man "its all bull s---" tell me theres a hauntedhouse ill be the one to go in and find out how those ghost noises are just old wooden floors usually its a racoon or mouse hahah

fast little shadows the size of a  baseball appear on the walls when theres no bugs or anything of that sort in the house and it moves very very fast sneaky shadow type figures peaking there heads in and out corner of my eyes lights flicker or turn off alot of electronic stuff seems to mess up around me im a janitor and at work ill hear a bark type of growl in the building i check cameras after nothing appears on screen then when i open the game it says you saw me or "i know you heard me "

i "think " i trap it after all thtcrazy  stuff happens and i lose fear or just ignore the situation/laugh  il keep the game open for like 3 hours wearing it down asking alot of random questions and dumping a whole container pf salt on top of it even though im not religious ill play gospel music i dont know what it is about certain things tht drive it crazy it eventually slows down says good game" and slows down until the planchette stops moving ill say "any spirits please say yes"  and the game wont work after that just kept going to goodbye ? i was expecting a new spirit or something and nothing 

no sleep paralyses before april now it can be anywhere from 2-3 times a week or everyother week

these events happen where ever the game is played or open i live  in hesperia ca session in my garage events in garage or room do it a parking lot happens in parking lot go to lancaster ca happens over there go to la same always by the same name cedric

i have filmed one session it almost gets out as it goes for the letter x-y-Z you can see me pull against it also a strange blue light appears  that is not from anywere under my steering wheel 

and i dont know what it is entity sub i tell myself its all  in my head planchetter goes straight to no soon after something strange happens either light goes out ,dog goes crazy, floating black sphere random noise or things will fall . meh im not  trippn i always say oh its the wind or a cats in the yard to keep myself in check

i wanted to prove tht the ouija was all in your head you ask a question and answer with your hands since you cant say it verbally but its not adding up to what i expected it to be.     (---  an example of the iodemeter effect

Oh ok so I’m crazy thank you or possible schizophrenia in The near future lol yea I looked tht up already well at least I’m preparing myself for it lol but no I’m not even panicked or tormented but meh if you never played it for yourself then you’ll never no what I’m talking about maybe they can make u special dyslexic ouija board then you’ll know what I’m talking about hahah jk well thanks everyone