Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Historical Structures

LucidElement

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

I'm trying to upload these pics but the file size is to large .

Change the size of image either using photoshop or another program. How about putting them up at Imgur or other photo place and linking to them?

It shows the large rocks, designed in the same manner and South America as they look in Egypt or mesoamerica. It looks like it came from one master architect. The design are exactly alike. It's so baffling when you have cultures that are so far away from each other how are they all communicating with each other. There is no way.

We'll wait and see then. Oh check to make sure its not images mislabeled. Way, very way.

You also need to figure out how this 'master architect' lived three thousand years......just sayin'.

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

I'm trying to upload these pics but the file size is to large . It shows the large rocks, designed in the same manner and South America as they look in Egypt or mesoamerica. It looks like it came from one master architect. The design are exactly alike. It's so baffling when you have cultures that are so far away from each other how are they all communicating with each other. There is no way.

Maybe this one is easier for people to understand:

1zy88o.jpg

22 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Maybe this one is easier for people to understand:

1zy88o.jpg

Not really.

But, it helps us understand you.

Harte

• Like 4

7 hours ago, LucidElement said:

I'm trying to upload these pics but the file size is to large . It shows the large rocks, designed in the same manner and South America as they look in Egypt or mesoamerica. It looks like it came from one master architect. The design are exactly alike. It's so baffling when you have cultures that are so far away from each other how are they all communicating with each other. There is no way.

The designs are considerably different. Just because both cultures used a lot of big masonry does not indicate or infer a "master architect," which by all measures is not even possible. The puropses of the finished products between Egypt and Mesoamerica were not even the same. The building styles are very different, as is evident at a glance. Not to mention these cultures are thousands of years and thousands of miles apart. There is no realistic connection.

• Like 4

On 11/24/2017 at 3:06 PM, LucidElement said:

What you say there doesn't make sense because why would you use 100 tons of stone which are hard to construct with ? You say these civilizations came to the same solutions when faced with the problems but what problems would allow a person the need to have to use 100 ton stones when smaller stones are much more practice and easy to build with? 

The problem with a lot of the sites (yes, we're familiar with this argument) is that the blocks are NOT similar and the structures aren't similar in height or proportion.  The photos make them look like they are, but they're quite different.   For example, many Mesoamerican pyramids were stuccoed or had mud brick as some of their components (http://traveltips.usatoday.com/mayan-pyramids-1119.html )  And the peaks in Antarctica only look like pyramids from one particular angle.

3102.jpg.a274e725f3f44182ec7e2b0e18cbe8c0.jpgdownload.jpeg.f4938cb9f696b798e16d67a92fcd56f7.jpegsite_0483_0001-1200-630-20080528103637.thumb.jpg.613ec650e83e939d884570cd9ad12fee.jpgIt baffles me the structures from different areas of the world are so similar . Almost like puddy with those rocks that just melt into each other. Although not precision each rock structure from the other, the fact that there are megalithic limestone which weigh tons are placed in the same manner makes me ask why ? Why do civilization use mammoth limestone rocks to create walls verse smaller rocks which would be easier to apply ?

10 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

It baffles me the structures from different areas of the world are so similar . Almost like puddy with those rocks that just melt into each other. Although not precision each rock structure from the other, the fact that there are megalithic limestone which weigh tons are placed in the same manner makes me ask why ? Why do civilization use mammoth limestone rocks to create walls verse smaller rocks which would be easier to apply ?

You may find some answers in this thread ;)

• Like 1

On 24.11.2017 at 8:14 PM, BorizBadinov said:

The walls of Sacsahuaman kind of boggle my mind. Having carved stone myself I can't imagine how many times each joint was tested to get multiple angles and curves to fit so well. That is a work of art.The old folk of the world were amazing.

Those who built such structures were really great masters and could cut off the necessary pieces by eye. They also knew how much weight a stone had and where it was better to put it. Their structures were designed to turn people into gods and receive experiences from deities in initiation or instruction for better management.

If it's builders, then you can consider that in one hand saw with large teeth and in the other hand what a round disk.

http://universe-tss.su/uploads/posts/2015-08/1439735981_6750707.jpg

They also had machines for industrial mining of the breed.

http://precolombien.free.fr/resources/RSS/panama_el_cano_7.jpg

http://universe-tss.su/uploads/posts/2015-08/1439735808_b4044435b1c7.jpghttp://universe-tss.su/uploads/posts/2015-08/1439735792_241c47ad34e4.jpg

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

It baffles me the structures from different areas of the world are so similar . Almost like puddy with those rocks that just melt into each other. Although not precision each rock structure from the other, the fact that there are megalithic limestone which weigh tons are placed in the same manner makes me ask why ? Why do civilization use mammoth limestone rocks to create walls verse smaller rocks which would be easier to apply ?

You already ask this and we answered. What is the point of repeating the same question?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2017 at 7:31 PM, kmt_sesh said:

The designs are considerably different. Just because both cultures used a lot of big masonry does not indicate or infer a "master architect," which by all measures is not even possible. The puropses of the finished products between Egypt and Mesoamerica were not even the same. The building styles are very different, as is evident at a glance. Not to mention these cultures are thousands of years and thousands of miles apart. There is no realistic connection.

The Maya pyramid of Kukulkan  is noted for it's remarkable geometry:

http://old.world-mysteries.com/chichen_kukulcan.htm

1 hour ago, WVK said:

The Maya pyramid of Kukulkan  is noted for it's remarkable geometry:

http://old.world-mysteries.com/chichen_kukulcan.htm

...and my dog, Guy the Basset, likes to eat ham.

That comment is almost as relevant to the subject as your post. Hardly worth rising this thread from the dead.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3