Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will the messiah bring us?

trevor borocz johnson

Will he usher in a new age of understanding? If you could tell the messiah what you want him to do, what would you say?

• Like 1

Had I but one prayer, I'd pray: Deliver us from evil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Will he usher in a new age of understanding? If you could tell the messiah what you want him to do, what would you say?

I would tell him, your will be done, not mine, on earth as it is in heaven.

• Like 2

You can tell him more then one thing, what kind of things would you offer up to him to do?

He'll Make Earth Great Again! Free MEGA baseball caps for all, in a fetching red!

• Like 1

The messiah don't do Santa Claus ... sorry

~

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

what would you say?

"About bloody time you got here. Here's the mop, there's mess everywhere."

• Like 3

5 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

All Abrahamic religions indicate he is going to slaughter 95% of the worlds population.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

In my limited and humble opinion, The Messiah will disseminate Real power in a meritocratic way, ie, those who strive will know God, THAT which is hidden shall be known.

In other words, normal folk will have a very Real and instantaneous relationship with God.

True Love will be a cause and an effect - the idea of separateness from God and from each other will vanish once and for all.

Those folk who at this present time are trying to enslave Humanity, or worse, will have a choice to make - change and join the party, or spend the rest of their days behind bars. Their choice.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Those folk who at this present time are trying to enslave Humanity, or worse, will have a choice to make - change and join the party, or spend the rest of their days behind bars. Their choice.

1tbu1o.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

1tbu1o.jpg

We are talking about the future Messiah here.

A new understanding based enterily upon a shared experience of God will light the way for peace and the total emancipation of Mankind.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

We are talking about the future Messiah here.

A new understanding based enterily upon a shared experience of God will light the way for peace and the total emancipation of Mankind.

The future has been here for quite a while now.  There is no peace, prosperity or happiness for a good portion of the world.

Just now, Mystic Crusader said:

The future has been here for quite a while now.  There is no peace, prosperity or happiness for a good portion of the world.

We are talking about the future Messiah here, and what He/She might bring that is new!

Like a way to connect with God, know God, have a Real relationship with God, and basically have all your questions and desires given unto you - so long as they are in your best interests and therefor in the best interests of Mankind.

This will change everything once and for all.

We have been travelling in this direction for awhile now, and there is still work to be done, that is true.

1 hour ago, Mystic Crusader said:

1tbu1o.jpg

You don't hear that verse from the pulpit on Sunday mornings, do you? 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

You don't hear that verse from the pulpit on Sunday mornings, do you? 

I don't go to church.  But it is pretty easy to understand what type of person(s) would preach it.

salute_1504842c.jpg

kkk-facts.png

The gnostics don't think there's anybody coming, because they think the liberating message has already been sent. 

I have to agree that I don't believe there's anybody coming to save us. We'll have to manage it, or not. And probably not. 

That said, the message they believe has been sent is that there is more than this, and we're all a part of it. 

If his last apperance is anything to go by, we won't even know he was ever here until decades after he have died. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, likwidlite said:

How about if everyone stop waiting for the messiah and stop acting like ****s, things would get better without divine intervention.

This. :tu:

5 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

In my limited and humble opinion, The Messiah will disseminate Real power in a meritocratic way, ie, those who strive will know God, THAT which is hidden shall be known.

In other words, normal folk will have a very Real and instantaneous relationship with God.

True Love will be a cause and an effect - the idea of separateness from God and from each other will vanish once and for all.

Those who choose God shall know Him.

2 hours ago, likwidlite said:

How about if everyone stop waiting for the messiah and stop acting like ****s, things would get better without divine intervention.

Until man is delivered from evil, there can be no Utopia.

Just now, aka CAT said:

Those who choose God shall know Him.

Indeed, I believe that right now.

But in my opinion, when the next truly great prophet appears, then he/she will inspire humanity to greatness. To a greater understanding of what God IS. Who we are, why we are, and even where we are!

And folk will then know for themselves, without the middlemen of the Church, without all the outdated dogma, without ignorance. Folk will no longer be forced to believe what someone else tells them is true. We shall know God for ourselves via a loving relationship with ourself, with God, and with each other.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mystic Crusader said:

1tbu1o.jpg

1 Peter 2 - If you read the surrounding text, from verse 11 to 25, it's talking about living a Godly life in a pagan society.  The Bible isn't condoning slavery, it's saying to walk as Jesus walked.  If you read the verses the context is clear.  The meme is misleading to say the least.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Indeed, I believe that right now.

But in my opinion, when the next truly great prophet appears, then he/she will inspire humanity to greatness. To a greater understanding of what God IS. Who we are, why we are, and even where we are!

And folk will then know for themselves, without the middlemen of the Church, without all the outdated dogma, without ignorance. Folk will no longer be forced to believe what someone else tells them is true. We shall know God for ourselves via a loving relationship with ourself, with God, and with each other.

Less dogmatic than was I once, I retain belief in things that make sense to me, e.g. our being given free will to choose God.  As God is good, it is a choice between good and evil.  To choose good is to choose to love others as oneself-- to choose virtuousness.

Hell is an absence of God.  However, belief in the Holy Spirit gives me hope that it isn't eternal.

0:-) MGby.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked