Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A case for Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

DieChecker

A case for Hillary Clinton to run for 2020 election  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote "YES" if you would like Clinton to run in 2020, and "NO", if you would not.

• YES! The article is correct and she would be Great, and should run for President.
    • NO! This article is lame and she's just a bad candidate, and she should not run for President.
    • Meh? I don't care. She'd probably be OK, but probably not fantastic.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/heres-your-leftover-turkey-the-case-for-hillary-clinton-2020/

Are you sick of Republicans? Or just right-wingers in general? Do you want to send a message to Washington that you aren't going to buy into their racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic and classist nonsense for one second longer?
Then do the very thing that Donald Trump unintentionally encouraged in a recent tweet: Encourage Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2020!

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.
2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally p*** off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that? 
3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.
4. We can expect her to be a good president.

I really hope that this doesn't come to pass. I think she was a horrible candidate that was only allowed to get as far as she did, because she has a vagina, and Identity Politics is in full swing in the Democrat party today. Otherwise her baggage would have very early on tossed her out of contention. Some say that is a misogynistic view, but from my perspective it is sexist to support her over better candidates just because she is a woman.

Mind you that if your are a politician, and have a (D) next to your name, then Salon will support you in any and all ways..... (not sarcasm BTW)

Please vote in the poll, and let's see how the UM citizens feel about Sec (Sen?) Clinton running again.

EDIT: I voted "No", but then that probably isn't a surprise. :lol:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

The Democrats have a long tradition of never running a loser a second time. If she tries, she'll get beaten by a younger, more articulate face in the primary. 

• Like 5

I don't care. I'm not allowed to vote and they will be a "fat cat" with their own interests in mind no matter which party it is.

"It's not that power corrupts. It attracts the corruptible. It's magnetic to pathological personalities. The secret to good leadership is to pick the person who wants it the least, and make them want it even less"- Frank Herbert

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

I don't care. I'm not allowed to vote 

You're not missing anything. I can't think of a single politician I'd willingly vote for. 

• Like 2

Oh please let her run again. Her corruption is half the reason Trump won.

• Like 7

I voted yes but because of the reason Trump intentionally urges her to. Run Hillary run. 

In actuality I really don’t want her to run. She needs to disappear either her own or by order of a federal sentencing.

• Like 2

If Salon is anything to go by, and they are because they are a parrot of the dnc and all left wing mouthpieces, the dems are going to lose just as bad in 2020 because they’re going to use the same platform of yelling, screaming, engaging in violence and labeling everybody who isn’t them racist, sexist, phobic and evil. It’ll be fun though because we’ll get to watch them scream at the sky again.

• Like 2

She's like a crazed killer in a mad slasher movie. She's the political Jason Voorhees. She just can't or won't leave. Nothing ever stops her. It doesn't matter what she does or says. The Cult of Michael Meyers will excuse it because Frederica Krueger can do no wrong in their minds. Leatherface Hillary has more lives than all the cats in an SJW feminist's house. I'm not even sure that the coming revelations on her wife's friendship with Jeff Epstein will faze her.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

She's like a crazed killer in a mad slasher movie. She's the political Jason Voorhees. She just can't or won't leave. Nothing ever stops her. It doesn't matter what she does or says. The Cult of Michael Meyers will excuse it because Frederica Krueger can do no wrong in their minds. Leatherface Hillary has more lives than all the cats in an SJW feminist's house. I'm not even sure that the coming revelations on her wife's friendship with Jeff Epstein will faze her.

Lol you’re right. So far we are on part 4.

Part 1 covered her time as First Lady and her back story.

Part 2 was the unacclaimed straight to dvd story of how she killed that Kennedy in a plane crash and stole the senate or governor position in New York (whichever position she held? Can’t recal atm)

Part 3 covered her infuriating loss for candidacy to Barack Obama and dove into her time as Secretary of State. Though littered with mysterious deaths, the first two were notably thrillers while part 3 is arguably a walk into the horror genre.

Part 4 covers the 2016 campaign where the antagonist finally meets her match. They make it look like she’s unstoppable throughout the movie but for anyone who was paying close attention it was clear she was about to get her up-and-comings in the end. Fantastic film direction by any means.

It’s rumored that there will be a part 5 coming up in a few years but I heard they’re having a hard time getting funding as the franchise seems to have run its course.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Lol you’re right. So far we are on part 4.

Part 1 covered her time as First Lady and her back story.

Part 2 was the unacclaimed straight to dvd story of how she killed that Kennedy in a plane crash and stole the senate or governor position in New York (whichever position she held? Can’t recal atm)

As a former aviator I can say with certainty that the criminal Hillary didn't have anything to do with John John's death, that was pilot error all the way.

Part 3 covered her infuriating loss for candidacy to Barack Obama and dove into her time as Secretary of State. Though littered with mysterious deaths, the first two were notably thrillers while part 3 is arguably a walk into the horror genre.

Part 4 covers the 2016 campaign where the antagonist finally meets her match. They make it look like she’s unstoppable throughout the movie but for anyone who was paying close attention it was clear she was about to get her up-and-comings in the end. Fantastic film direction by any means.

I enjoyed the ending of this sequel the most and still watch clips on YouTube.

It’s rumored that there will be a part 5 coming up in a few years but I heard they’re having a hard time getting funding as the franchise seems to have run its course.

I hope they sink millions into her campaign so it can be all flushed away as they are already in deep debt.   She may try again but she and Bill's time is over and no one fears them any longer.  However, only good things can come from her continued aggression and I hope the harpy stays the course.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

As a former aviator I can say with certainty that the criminal Hillary didn't have anything to do with John John's death, that was pilot error all the way.

I enjoyed the ending of this sequel the most and still watch clips on YouTube.

I hope they sink millions into her campaign so it can be all flushed away as they are already in deep debt.   She may try again but she and Bill's time is over and no one fears them any longer.  However, only good things can come from her continued aggression and I hope the harpy stays the course.

I just threw that in there for fun. I honestly have no clue about that plane crash story. 

Please don't even suggest this. She might ear about it and think it would be a good idea. The world needs a democrat in the White House and running Hillary is the best way of not getting that...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I just threw that in there for fun. I honestly have no clue about that plane crash story. 

I should have been more clear, I apologize, I already knew that F3SS but wanted to head off the hysterics, they grab onto any flotsam and jetsam these days to rescue their cause.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Just NO.  I may not outlive Hillary, but I hope to have seen the last of her in politics.   I don't know who the democrats will find but if they find somebody believable it will make the republicans work harder too and find a good candidate too.  I think good candidates from both parties make a stronger election and a stronger nation. And don't say Al Franken.  If the republicans don't have to work at all, they will become lazy and unresponsive.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Run? .. in 2020?

Hillary can barely walk right now

She has allergies!!  Everybody collapses when they have an allergy attack.   :D  

• Like 4

Whoever shows up in the dnc court side I'm sure will get massive biased media coverage. From petting puppies to releasing a house fly instead of swatting it. It'll be twice our more the filth on tv as when Obama was thrown forth. Hopefully with many more informed of the tactics being used, such as trying to convince people they are racist for not being democrat will been seen as just that. As for the hilldawg running again? she's thrown so many people under the bus I can't see her gaining any support from her team. But what would I know, I'm deplorable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aearluin said:

Please don't even suggest this. She might ear about it and think it would be a good idea. The world needs a democrat in the White House and running Hillary is the best way of not getting that...

"The world needs a democrat in the White House"?  Maybe a democrat of 50 or more ago type but, in Nooooooo way the type of democrat of today's. 

I used to be very middle of the road on politics. Not anymore. I still see things the same as I always have but the left has gone sooooooo far left, I can't take it. They really want to literally tear this Country apart and turn us agents our selves.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Why not said:

"The world needs a democrat in the White House"?  Maybe a democrat of 50 or more ago type but, in Nooooooo way the type of democrat of today's. 

I used to be very middle of the road on politics. Not anymore. I still see things the same as I always have but the left has gone sooooooo far left, I can't take it. They really want to literally tear this Country apart and turn us agents our selves.

I don't know... Maybe it is time for the USAs first Hipster President? A six foot four inch, 150 pound androgynous string bean with a scaggly beard, wearing a stocking cap in the summer, and with a flower in his beard... Preaching peace, tolerance, ecology, quality, all natural.... Who drinks craft beer and smokes weed... who walks everywhere and is anti-gun...  Who believes the Stock market and Heavy Industry is bad... 

You know.... basically a 35 year old Bernie Sanders.

That might be interesting to watch flame out after 4 years of Trump.

Hmmm...

Well, so much for the idea that she would have won if the election happened today.   ^_^

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

I voted yes but because of the reason Trump intentionally urges her to. Run Hillary run. 

In actuality I really don’t want her to run. She needs to disappear either her own or by order of a federal sentencing.

If people want her to go away, then why do they keep bringing her up?

If you don't want Betelgeuse to come, quit callin' his name. 

• Like 2

You don't ignore the Devil, you repeatedly keep telling him to leave.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

If people want her to go away, then why do they keep bringing her up

She keeps being mentioned because she is the only dog uglier than the three legged dog the Republicans brought to the dog show.   

I am sure if Hillary had been elected she would have pushed to eliminate the inheritance tax, the alternative minimum  tax, reduced corporate tax, and left the deficit to grow for our kids to take care of;  probably unleashed the military and p'o'ed a lot of world leaders. Lucky we dodged that bullet.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Run? .. in 2020?

Hillary can barely walk right now

One can only imagine the power struggle going on deep within the Democrat Party right now -- but hidden from public view -

Clintons v Obamas

I have heard that there is no love lost between them but they had to put up a show of solidarity for the election -

Hillary's personal ambition to go down in history as the first female president will be at odds with what the wider party
and backers want, I think - 

Could she tolerate someone like Michelle Obama taking that historic top spot (if and when) ? 

• Like 1