Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Tweets about Theresa May

Scrunchkruckets

She needs to be attacked. The women literally responds to constant terror attacks by arresting people for talking about it on-line. For even expressing concern.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

a video analysing why there was such uproar in the UK about Trump re tweeting THE 3 Islamic violence clips -

Ezra Levant: Why British MPs chose Islam over Trump

Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media explains that British MPs blasting Trump for his tweets about Islamic violence is really about silencing British citizens who share the same concerns as the President 

2 hours ago, bee said:

a video analysing why there was such uproar in the UK about Trump re tweeting THE 3 Islamic violence clips -

Ezra Levant: Why British MPs chose Islam over Trump

Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media explains that British MPs blasting Trump for his tweets about Islamic violence is really about silencing British citizens who share the same concerns as the President 

Or perhaps its because the claims in 5he video titles are demonstrably false and nothing short of extreme right wing propaganda and the president is expected to be less of an idiot than that. 

Occam's razor and all. There usually isn't some vast conspiracy. Often people are simply annoyed by stupidity. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Setton said:

Or perhaps its because the claims in 5he video titles are demonstrably false and nothing short of extreme right wing propaganda and the president is expected to be less of an idiot than that. 

Occam's razor and all. There usually isn't some vast conspiracy. Often people are simply annoyed by stupidity. 

and perhaps you yourself are indulging in propaganda by labelling people who want to preserve their culture
as 'extreme right wing propagandists - :wacko:

I believe that there is a question mark over one of the videos -- not all three -

It's completely over the top the way people are coerced and indoctrinated against Trump in the UK -
The media outlets are at it all the time - 

I get it - there is a programme of social engineering to try and Westernize and integrate muslims and at the same time
send a message to white British people that it isn't '''their''' country any more - there is also a spate of adverts where the
main characters are mixed race couples - and muslim characters are popped into various shots -

tonight I happened to be watching a programme on BBC One when a prime example of what I have said above came on -

Gone is any traditional type Christmas piece on the compulsory tax funded BBC - and Christmas has been used for social
engineering - it's clever and at any other time I would say it was quite an endearing short video - but again the message to the
white British population is..... '''it's not your country any more''' ....  " Christmas isn't yours any more'' - (get over it?? ) 

I am just observing the situation -  but as Ezra Levant pointed out --- public discussion is not encouraged about these
matters and it's better to Put Up and Shut Up - or....................

anyway -- here's the BBCs Christmas piece of social engineering - 

On 2017-11-30 at 11:49 AM, preacherman76 said:

She needs to be attacked. The women literally responds to constant terror attacks by arresting people for talking about it on-line. For even expressing concern.

All she did in this instance was condemn Trump's support of a terrorist, racist organisation.

I mean one of the videos was outright false, and to my knowledge the others were outright propaganda.

Could you provide evidence of your claim, please? I wasn't aware that people in my country were being arrested for their opinions. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 4

On 11/30/2017 at 3:49 AM, preacherman76 said:

Why would we attack our allies?  Don't the British people deserve support.  If they remain calm and defiant is that not admirable?  Also, Prime Minister May was the first to come to America and officially congratulate President Trump.  I would rather follow the "We won't tell you how to run your country and you don't tell us how to run ours" philosophy. 

• Like 1