Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral vision prophecies future, doom?

I'mConvinced

Every night, sometime after closing my eyes, I start to have visions of other places, times and things.  These visions lead me to make accurate predictions of what will be and what has been.  In just the past few days alone I have made several important predictions that have come to pass:

1. A week ago I predicted that in 7 days roughly 1/4 of a month would have passed.  Can anyone deny that we are here and 1/4 month closer to the beginning of the next cycle? Didn't think so.

2. I accurately predicted the weather for 3 consecutive days and was pretty close to getting 5 days correct but the vision became blurry and I was only able to approximate.  Don't believe me? Ask me to forecast the weather in your area for the next 3 days and see how accurate I can be!

3. I saw this weeks lottery numbers, bought a ticket and won!  I got 3 out of 6 numbers correct, I only failed to get them all because astral spirit energy in the form of a black mist obscured the final 3 sets of digits.

These are just some of the amazing predictions that I have come out with in the past few weeks.  There are more things to come but the further out in time my vision goes the hazier it becomes.  This is because the vale shroud thickens during a waxing gibous and even mind energy cannot permeate it.  Still, here are some predictions that will prove my ability:

1. People will think this is a joke thread - I've not even posted it yet but I can tell people won't take it seriously.  Co-incidence, precognition or something else? You decide! (It's precognition).

2. There will be a crazy astronomical event in 2018 that will have people looking to the skies. The Moon will be located on the opposite side of the Earth as the Sun and its face will be will be fully illuminated - People will refer to it as a SoupyMoon and, if my visions are true, it will occur sometime on the 2nd of January 2018 at approximately 02:24 UTC exactly.

3. 2018 will be a catastrophic year for death - over 55 million people will die and no one will be able to single out just one cause.

What do you guys think? Am I psychic? I also have these recurring feelings of needing the toilet while sleeping only to wake and find I do actually need to go...what could it all mean?   

• Like 7

More than half of all psychic experiences are precognitive, behind academic observation, can lie a great deal of human anguish. I believe that you are psychic, although there is no proof of these "predicted" lottery numbers, or weather forecasts. And for the bottom part I believe that everyone gets that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scrunchkruckets said:

I think you are the second coming of Christ.

I guess it's possible, I hadn't really considered it. I'll try and divine the answer from my tea leaves but I've run out amethyst powder so it might not be 100% accurate.

• Like 1

Well, it turns out that my tea leaves were cursed. During the reading a demon instantiated, I wasn't worried as it was just an image and not the real thing. I hastily surrounded it with salt from my quick release pouch (never be without easy access to salt imo) thus trapping it. I then asked it if I was the son of God come again to which it answered "no". Gotta say I'm slightly disappointed.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

I guess it's possible, I hadn't really considered it. I'll try and divine the answer from my tea leaves but I've run out amethyst powder so it might not be 100% accurate.

Wait....are you being serious?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

These are just some of the amazing predictions

Hmmm..yeah, well, this is where i am going to have to disagree with you.

After reading your "predictions"  i have come to the conclusion that you are just imagining things in your mind....very common and certainly not amazing.

I close my eyes and i too see "things". If you close your eyes and see or imagine nothing then there is a special word for that: you are

dead

Please note, even when you are sleeping,  there is brain activity and one big one is lucid dreaming.

3 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

Every night, sometime after closing my eyes, I start to have visions of other places, times and things.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Wait....are you being serious?

Ah!  Reading that bit too i believe you have sussed it.

He is for sure taking the p ***.

• Like 2

MODS!!!!!

Can you move this to the CBBC section.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Ah!  Reading that bit too i believe you have sussed it.

He is for sure taking the p ***.

I have no idea what you're talking about! :whistle:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

I have no idea what you're talking about! :whistle:

:lol:33167977-rubber-stamps-with-word-busted-

• Like 2

18 hours ago, freetoroam said:

:lol:33167977-rubber-stamps-with-word-busted-

See my second no.1 prediction writ large!

• Like 1

On 02/12/2017 at 2:17 AM, I'mConvinced said:

Every night, sometime after closing my eyes, I start to have visions of other places, times and things.  These visions lead me to make accurate predictions of what will be and what has been.  In just the past few days alone I have made several important predictions that have come to pass:

1. A week ago I predicted that in 7 days roughly 1/4 of a month would have passed.  Can anyone deny that we are here and 1/4 month closer to the beginning of the next cycle? Didn't think so.

2. I accurately predicted the weather for 3 consecutive days and was pretty close to getting 5 days correct but the vision became blurry and I was only able to approximate.  Don't believe me? Ask me to forecast the weather in your area for the next 3 days and see how accurate I can be!

3. I saw this weeks lottery numbers, bought a ticket and won!  I got 3 out of 6 numbers correct, I only failed to get them all because astral spirit energy in the form of a black mist obscured the final 3 sets of digits.

These are just some of the amazing predictions that I have come out with in the past few weeks.  There are more things to come but the further out in time my vision goes the hazier it becomes.  This is because the vale shroud thickens during a waxing gibous and even mind energy cannot permeate it.  Still, here are some predictions that will prove my ability:

1. People will think this is a joke thread - I've not even posted it yet but I can tell people won't take it seriously.  Co-incidence, precognition or something else? You decide! (It's precognition).

2. There will be a crazy astronomical event in 2018 that will have people looking to the skies. The Moon will be located on the opposite side of the Earth as the Sun and its face will be will be fully illuminated - People will refer to it as a SoupyMoon and, if my visions are true, it will occur sometime on the 2nd of January 2018 at approximately 02:24 UTC exactly.

3. 2018 will be a catastrophic year for death - over 55 million people will die and no one will be able to single out just one cause.

What do you guys think? Am I psychic? I also have these recurring feelings of needing the toilet while sleeping only to wake and find I do actually need to go...what could it all mean?   

Nice Sense of Humour Lol..

I had a good laugh.... Thankyou for that...

• Like 4

On 01. 12. 2017. at 2:17 PM, I'mConvinced said:

yeah.. sorta of..

refering to the last mystery i think it means that you should pee or poo just before going to sleep and you will probably have less of these recurring feelings.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

yeah.. sorta of..

refering to the last mystery i think it means that you should pee or poo just before going to sleep and you will probably have less of those recurring feelings.

Aha ha ha ha ha!!.. Nice Sense of Humour to You too Lol..xx

• Like 2

Through my psychic powers I knew you were not telling the truth. Its to bad too, we were actually going to connect you with these powers. You were up next. Good thing I knew you were gonna do this, or you would have had them two weeks ago. Instead we gave them to Xenofish. We figured it would be best to give it to him. We knew they would be safe with him, even from himself. We are waiting to see how long it takes for him to admit its even happening lol.

Never mind I'm an idiot.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Its to bad too, we were actually going to connect you with these powers

Connect me up! My psychic port it open and ready to accept.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

Connect me up! My psychic port it open and ready to accept.

You will first have to repent at the altar of the great pyramid. Then you will have to make a blood sacrifice of a sacred male unicorn, and bath in the great psychic stream. Don't get the water in your hair though, it will turn it bright pink, forever. Oh last thing, you gotta send me 1000 bucks. Remember, you brought this on yourself.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You will first have to repent at the altar of the great pyramid. Then you will have to make a blood sacrifice of a sacred male unicorn, and bath in the great psychic stream. Don't get the water in your hair though, it will turn it bright pink, forever. Oh last thing, you gotta send me 1000 bucks. Remember, you brought this on yourself.

Bah I know a little old gypsy lady that will do it for $500.00.:lol::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Haven't one to sell.

Hmmm... that's excellent. No currency to buy your $oul then. :tu:

as it doesn't exi$t in the first place.

Oh Chri$t.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 1

On 01. 12. 2017. at 4:53 PM, I'mConvinced said:

Well, it turns out that my tea leaves were cursed. During the reading a demon instantiated, I wasn't worried as it was just an image and not the real thing. I hastily surrounded it with salt from my quick release pouch (never be without easy access to salt imo) thus trapping it. I then asked it if I was the son of God come again to which it answered "no". Gotta say I'm slightly disappointed.

can you describe an image of this demon? you should surround things with lemon to chase away the demon. tea and lemon. not salt.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked

2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.

I know it's amusing but it is hard enough to tell the fact from fiction around here without deliberately muddyng the waters.

Also moved to a more fictional part of the forums.

• Like 3