Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Journey to the Akashic Records

UM-Bot

He's a retired cop from Texas who kept a secret from his fellow officers for decades. Wesley Meeks has the ability to travel out of his body, and his journeys have taken him literally out of this world and into other dimensions of reality. One of his most memorable journeys was to a vast 'mansion' that served as a library of knowledge, and also as a meeting place for spectacular encounters.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=313768

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds a person of the actions of many so-called aliens.

Succubus = A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep. 

It has happened to others.

Demons trick people into astral rape by posing as other beings

http://reasonsforjesus.com/astral-projection-exposed/

It seems pretty clear that Jesus ordered people to be faithful to their marriage and not commit adultery or fornication or lust after another, even the thought was a sin.

Math 5-28 But I say to you that everyone looking upon a woman in order to lust after her already has committed adultery with her in his heart.

I doubt the rules would change in a spiritual place, but in the first place, the Bible tells us we die and are asleep until the judgment. So who were these people he encountered? Sex between spiritual beings and human was called a sin. He was tested and failed.

Leaving the body may be fun but clearly, it would leave you vulnerable to another entering in why risk it. your "house" is left empty and unprotected as you roam.

John 5:28-29

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.
Revelation 20:12-13
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.
2 Timothy 2:18
men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some.

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Lots of fear mongering on this website.........

Maybe, what is your opinion on the op?

4 hours ago, Dyna said:

Maybe, what is your opinion on the op?

I think "astral projection" is probably just lucid dreaming. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Piney said:

This exists realistically. Information about our past can indeed be read in these chronicles.When a person is in clinical death, he is dragged along the tunnel to astral worlds full of light.  Do you believe it or not but the truth in no way will suffer from this and will simply be inaccessible to us. It is unfortunate that our scientists do not know how to penetrate consciousness into these chronicles, they could see with their own eyes the cosmic evolution of man from the beginning of the development of the solar system and to the formation of a separate Earth.

On 12/15/2017 at 2:05 AM, Piney said:

I would have thought so too I suppose but years ago when confronting a life trauma I visited a counselor who taught me meditation. I began to practice with a view to reaching the is out of body experience and was able to reach a point where I felt myself lift up from my body but I could never quite detach. I was not sleeping and could even achieve this while walking in the countryside.

I would suppose we have no proof of anything either way like many things it is what we intuit for each of us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dyna said:

I would have thought so too I suppose but years ago when confronting a life trauma I visited a counselor who taught me meditation. I began to practice with a view to reaching the is out of body experience and was able to reach a point where I felt myself lift up from my body but I could never quite detach. I was not sleeping and could even achieve this while walking in the countryside.

I would suppose we have no proof of anything either way like many things it is what we intuit for each of us.

That might actually be a "state of mind". When I have my sleep "paralysis/seizure" attacks I put myself in my meditation mindset and feel detached from my body too. But I know I'm not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 4:39 AM, Dyna said:

Reminds a person of the actions of many so-called aliens.

Succubus = A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep. 

reminds me also of someone i was once married to. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Piney said:

How Does Projection Happen?

During sleep, the energy body, also known as the etheric body or vitality sheath, is put on charge.

It expands and opens in order to accumulate and store energy. The energy body can, normally, only do this in its expanded state during sleep. Once expanded, the chakras trickle power, in the form of etheric matter, into the energy body.

During this recharging process the astral body separates and tunes into the astral dimension where it can create and experience dreams. If this separation is done consciously, or if you become aware after it, you can take some control over it. It then becomes an OOBE, astral projection or lucid dream.

The Lucid Dream

This is where a person becomes fully aware that they are dreaming during a dream. They either take some kind of conscious control over the course of events, or they convert the experience into an astral projection.

Lucid dreaming is more similar to an astral projection than to an OOBE, as time and reality are distorted.

The Astral Projection

This is where the astral body is projected into the astral dimension, where things are quite different from the real world. Time is distorted and extended, i.e., an hour in the astral can be like a few minutes in the physical dimension, depending on what part of the astral you are in.

Reality is fluid and changeable.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_astralprojection.htm

Edited by Truthseeker007