Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zodiac killer

Jerry Buskirk

Zodiac has no code to decipher , just a random name he chose !!!the only way to find out who he is , is through someone that knows him !!! I believe I've met him and sold a car to his sister !!! That car was used in a murder , and because his sister never had a new title made out to herself , I recieved a letter from law enforcement that said my car was being held in a murder investigation !!! Also when riding once in my car , he used the name zodiac as a nick name to talk on my CB radio !!! I've been working with the FBI to validate what I've written here , including the make , color and year of the car !!! This story isn't over , so I'll not relate any more details till it clears the FBI

• Like 3

I have always been Intreastead in the zodiac a very smart man.i have read everything about him.and if this is true why leave it so long ? Don’t mean to sound rude 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is intriguing. Definitely update when you can.

On 12/3/2017 at 9:15 PM, Adampadum123 said:

Wonder if he’s still alive today

I would say a minimum age would be 22 in 1968.  probably not still around given large man at time of killings, but possible

• Like 1

I believe he continued killing people but changed areas and motive operandi so as to not be suspected as the zodiac.unsolved murders everywhere makes you wonder 

I have heard some speculation that the zodiac man was the Unabomber.  There was some theory that intelligent criminals move into bombing as it a more cerebral crime.

On 12/12/2017 at 10:32 PM, travelnjones said:

I have heard some speculation that the zodiac man was the Unabomber.  There was some theory that intelligent criminals move into bombing as it a more cerebral crime.

Poisoning is another intellectual criminals method used.and i just watched a new zodiac show. it was called the hunt for the zodiac killer. it was a 6 part show and was pretty good they have a lot of new evidence to check out.you may find it interesting if the zodiac case interests you 

On 12/12/2017 at 10:32 PM, travelnjones said:

Also i think they will never find out who he was he was to smart

On 12/4/2017 at 0:15 AM, Adampadum123 said:

Wonder if he’s still alive today

If he is hes definitely watching the History Channel Special on him thats currently airing. Those kind of sick people love it when they get shows or movies. 

Edited by stevemagegod

On 12/16/2017 at 5:35 PM, Adampadum123 said:

Well someone may be going through a dead guys house and find his weird outfit and say oh crap gram pa was a mass murderer 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2017 at 8:35 PM, Adampadum123 said:

I don't think he was smart at all. Maybe had some good horse sense, but smart? He got lucky.

13 hours ago, Adampadum123 said:

Lucky lol you serious only now or is encrypted letters been solved and didn’t he kill 5 people 

The Zodiac killer has been connected to five murders; however, he has claimed thirty-seven.

I actually just got a book on the Zodiac killer. I can't wait to read it.

On 12/28/2017 at 11:12 AM, Adampadum123 said:

Lucky lol you serious only now or is encrypted letters been solved and didn’t he kill 5 people 

I was writing multi-tiered encrypted letters in elementary school. Not simple ones. Some would take me hours to encrypt. Being able to encrypt doesn't make someone smart. I'm sure he wasn't stupid, but his modus operandi took too many risks for me to believe he was a genius. In fact, I believe anyone who commits murder for the hell of it is a daft half-wit by default.