Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to recognise Jerusalem

Setton

19 hours ago, Setton said:

But... But... They're brown and they talk funny. Doesn't that mean they're all the same?! 

Shocking. 

Seriously? Wow, that's a straw man argument if I ever heard one. When did I ever say that all Arabs are militant extremist Islam jihadists? There are sure enough of them to be a real danger to Israel. And if someone is trying to kill you do you really care whether they're from Saudi Arabia or Iran or wherever?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

No, I suspect not. :no: 

That's what they all say. You know how it goes.

14 hours ago, Setton said:

You'll find the point somewhere over your head as usual. 

You'll find the point somewhere at the top of your head, which is unusual. It must make it hard to find safety helmets.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gummug said:

Seriously? Wow, that's a straw man argument if I ever heard one. When did I ever say that all Arabs are militant extremist Islam jihad its? 

You didn't. Nor did I claim you did. (see, that's a strawman argument - good example). 

You did however, give the impression that everyone in the middle east is basically interchangeable. 

And it matters which country they're from if you're going to try and invade it. 

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You'll find the point somewhere at the top of your head, which is unusual. It must make it hard to find safety helmets.   

I assume you're alluding to my being an 'egghead'. Maybe it's a pejorative in the US but here it's generally an expression used to refer to someone of unusually high intelligence. 

I'm flattered and thank you for the compliment. 

Just now, Setton said:

I assume you're alluding to my being an 'egghead'. Maybe it's a pejorative in the US but here it's generally an expression used to refer to someone of unusually high intelligence. 

I'm flattered and thank you for the compliment. 

Don't be flattered. I called you a pinhead.

• Like 1

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

Don't be flattered. I called you a pinhead.

I, my mistake, I thought you were actually making an intelligent rather than obscure and clumsy point. 

Good to see normal service is resumed. 

Just now, Setton said:

I, my mistake, I thought you were actually making an intelligent rather than obscure and clumsy point. 

Good to see normal service is resumed. 

Your normal stupidity is resumed too. That's not good to see.

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your normal stupidity is resumed too. That's not good to see.

As fun as it is sparring with you like this, I should really go. 

I do hope you can also find something better to do this day of all days. 

On 2/14/2018 at 4:55 PM, Setton said:

You didn't. Nor did I claim you did. (see, that's a strawman argument - good example). 

You did however, give the impression that everyone in the middle east is basically interchangeable. 

And it matters which country they're from if you're going to try and invade it. 

perhaps you didn't say that I said that everyone in the ME is a militant jihadist extremist, but the words in bold seem to imply that...indeed seems interchangeable. And when did Israel ever invade a country?

7 hours ago, Gummug said:

And when did Israel ever invade a country?

Aha, they got round that by insisting that the Palestinians were never on the land that became the State of Israel didn't they, and in fact they don't really exist at all really, except when they want to Destroy Israel out of mad fanaticism! It's quite an interesting metaphysical question isn't it, they don't exist, they're nonpeople, but they're a perpetual threat to the very existence of Israel.