Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cuba 'sonic attacks' caused brain damage

UM-Bot

There was a evil tropical cicada in the hotel... sound like it. Seen some in Ecuador making my ear buzz for minutes if i came closer than 20 feet of them.

I strongly suspect that some sort of brain abnormality could be found in a wide variety of normal-seeming individuals, if one looked diligently enough. Do we have a sense of how often these turn up in such a 'control' population? If so, it could be informative to compare these to the affected embassy personnel.  

Edited by bison
added needed article
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Doctors have found brain abnormalities in some of the victims of the mysterious acoustic attacks in Cuba.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/313908/cuba-sonic-attacks-caused-brain-damage

C2C guest on the subject thinks it was some CIA black ops to abstruct the Obama admin peaceful negotiations with Cuba. It's like there are two separate governments and the shadow wins by playing without restrictions. I never thought but would believe this stuff. 

Edited by Area201

I have to be honest, that creeped me out a little and made me feel uncomfortable. 

Rather than sonic attacks, it seems more likely some nerve agent was introduced into their environment and would be more consistent with the diagnoses. 

• Like 2