Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you call it?

ShadowsAllAround

Hey all!

So I'm still pretty new to the sitw, but this seems like a good place for all of the questions I have.

The women in my family have always had a very high sense of intuition. But mine is a bit different.

I've been calling it inprint reading, but when I walk into any room, I get one of three feelings. Neutrality, Super Happy, or really uncomfortable. I can walk into a room and feel that there are happy, or bad memories in the room.

What would you call such an ability?

Edited by ShadowsAllAround
Typos
  • Like 1

It's probably a form of psychological projection. Putting your subjective feelings 'onto' the room. Nothing psychic about it.

• Like 3

Hello,

You seem to be picking up on the strongest energy residue in those rooms. I would call it being energetically sensative.

John

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you are an empath. Being an empath has its advantages. For one, it is easy to see through another's BS. It is easy to spot a liar.

The main disadvantage is it is difficult to turn it off. It is hard not to absorb negative energy.

You can even absorb negative energies from people on the internet.

Edited by Spiritster
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

This is the kind of abilty the Chinese would employ a Feng shui  master for, to read the room and rearrange it to project more positive "vibes".

You might want to think about some training  in this area as it is very lucrative in western interior planning and design ATM

Feng Shui is a Chinese design philosophy that suggests the objects in your home, and their placement, can have an effect on your physical health, mental well-being, and success in life. It claims that there is an “energy flow” in your home, created largely by its interior design. Your home’s energy flow interacts with your personal energy flow. The goal of Feng Shui is to achieve a design that frees the energy and helps you live better.

Consultations typically cost $500 and last 2 hours, but high-end Feng Shui professionals can charge as much as $1,400 or more. Many designers and consultants offer a consultation rate of $250 per hour.Jul 12, 2016

https://www.fixr.com/costs/feng-shui-design

• Like 1

On 08/12/2017 at 5:17 AM, ShadowsAllAround said:

Hey all!

So I'm still pretty new to the sitw, but this seems like a good place for all of the questions I have.

The women in my family have always had a very high sense of intuition. But mine is a bit different.

I've been calling it inprint reading, but when I walk into any room, I get one of three feelings. Neutrality, Super Happy, or really uncomfortable. I can walk into a room and feel that there are happy, or bad memories in the room.

What would you call such an ability?

Hello Friend..

I would say, you are Energetically Sensitive too ..

You can protect yourself, by being aware of these Energies, that are Not your Own ..

I can do this Also. I am highly sensitive.. I Protect my Aura, by Will and I put a Golden Light around me,  In the shape of a Hexagon.. It can be what you want ..

Awareness is Key .. You have the Power ..

All the Best ...

Mo..xx

• Like 2