Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Madden on PS4

ExpandMyMind

Anyone here play Madden on the PS4? I was thinking about getting it and would like opinions of how good it is from anyone who has played it.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Anyone here play Madden on the PS4? I was thinking about getting it and would like opinions of how good it is from anyone who has played it.

Funny thing i just mentioned this to ZZ and i swear i didn't see this thread first :lol:

Oh yeah definately worth it!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Funny thing i just mentioned this to ZZ and i swear i didn't see this thread first :lol:

Oh yeah definately worth it!

Ok, now you're freaking me out! :huh:

• Like 3

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Ok, now you're freaking me out! :huh:

No s***...i just scrolled down far enough on the page to see recent threads after i posted that to you in the NFL thread!

That is a freaky coincidence! :w00t:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

No s***...i just scrolled down far enough on the page to see recent threads after i posted that to you in the NFL thread!

That is a freaky coincidence! :w00t:

This is the first I've seen of it too....:unsure:

• Like 2

Hah. I actually started it after reading Farmer compare I think someone in the Browns management to a Madden player. 

I'll need to check it out. Might finally give some of the fantasy guys a chance to beat me :ph34r::lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I grew up on Madden across probably 4 different gaming platforms and even though I rarely play anymore I still love the franchise. You can play game mode where you control the players , you can play franchise mode where you get to build your team from the ground up it connects to real time information and provides you with scores and news updates. Madden is the standard bearer for all sporting video games. It and FIFA are IMO the best games ever made. (of course I'm a sports guy and not really a gamer) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I grew up on Madden across probably 4 different gaming platforms and even though I rarely play anymore I still love the franchise. You can play game mode where you control the players , you can play franchise mode where you get to build your team from the ground up it connects to real time information and provides you with scores and news updates. Madden is the standard bearer for all sporting video games. It and FIFA are IMO the best games ever made. (of course I'm a sports guy and not really a gamer) 

I'll definitely see if I can pick it up over the winter. Fifa just annoys me now, but I played that and PES for years.

• Like 1