Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1st trailer for Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom

Still Waters

The first full-length trailer for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, starring Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, is unveiled, with director J A Bayona saying it will be the “most complete” film in the franchise.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/first-trailer-jurassic-world-fallen-090324321.html

• Like 7

I wasn't expecting much from Jurassic World, but it was pretty enjoyable. Will no doubt give the sequel a watch at some point ^_^

I've loved JP movies even the **** ones, but their flogging a dead dino now. im not sure i'll go the Cinema to watch this one, probably wait for it on Kodi - im not sold on the idea that the Island is about to exploded (volcano) and their going back to save the Dinosaurs.

• Like 1

Ah good, as a response to the people who ranted about how they ruined Jurassic park for them over the last film they are literally destroying Jurassic Park in this one. 

Like Planet of the Apes and Harry Potter, JP is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'll watch them all. If they get too bad I'll probably laugh through them like I did the Sharknado movies.

• Like 2