Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swiss Army knife with 87 attachments

seeder

I accidentally opened the nuclear reactor when I wanted the toothbrush': Reviewers ridicule £7,000 Swiss Army knife that is one foot long and has 87 different implements

The listing for the seven-pound Wenger 16999 Swiss Army Knife Giant has attracted the attention of online jokers making up stories about the product
    Some reviews praise the contraption for fixing nearby engines and performing minor surgery, while others lament it for performing unwanted amputations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5157835/There-one-foot-9-000-Swiss-Army-Knife-Amazon.html#ixzz50q1RHOe1

• Like 7

No kitchen sink? 

• Like 6

Yes they are kind of ridiculous but they are mostly show pieces. Used to when you went to the knife store they had a similar knife on display so you could see the quality of the manufacturers work and various options available on their regular knives. They rarely sold them to people. Now people want essentially novelty knives like this because no one is either using these or putting them in their pocket. Victorinox makes a similar multi tool knife and they do sell a rather large pocket knife but it comes with an SOS survival kit. 

Edited by darkmoonlady
  • Like 2

while others lament it for performing unwanted amputations

Stihl's chainsaw division gets that complaint often.

• Like 2

:rofl: I don't think I could even use a Swiss Army knife anyway. Too much stuff.