Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien or paranormal encounter ?

UM-Bot

By: Mr. North | Location: United States

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for someone who can answer a few questions for me. 4 years ago I had what I believe could be an alien encounter and sighting. This story starts 4 years ago yesterday. My first encounter was in the middle of the night, around 2 A.M., I had just woken up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and glanced out the window of my bedroom. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111968/alien-or-paranormal-encounter

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

KiaOraRa Friend..

What a Harrowing Experience..

I know that Life Essence Entity's Exist, and the others Life Forces..

The Life Forces, do the Experiments and the Abductions.. This wasn't always the Way.. Societal Rule with Religion, Finances and Courts Justice, set the Tone of Control and Force, increasing the Frequency of Fear into the Atmosphere, this Energy is Dense, Lower Base, Red Colour manipulation POWER...

After the Atmosphere Was set through  Fear and Control, enmasse through the mind and heart Energys, this Made all Entity's that Ride this Frequency Resonance, able to come in.. And Do Harm..

Those in Power know this and Allow this.. They must Obey, They are the Slaves too.. 

To Stop this from Happening, You must Elevate your own Energy power to High Frequency.. To do this changes in the thought Pattern have to Change.. These Yucky Its, (I don't add to their Power by giving them the name???)  are Surfing the Fear frequency waves in your Auric energy Field, through your thought and Emotions, vibrating at lower tune..

This is Your body they are Using to do tests or leave trackers in.. Get angry, how Dare they.. If this was a human, there would be a battle.. Just because its a THING doesn't mean let it screw you over.. No. This is Our Earth, they do not belong here.. We have more Power because this is Our home not there's.. Take Power Back from them.. Claim your human body and human home and tell them to F&#K OFF, don't get scared, get absolutely White Rage with them..

Higher Frequency Resonance of Emotions, Love, Happiness, Joy, Peace, Strength, Courage, LAUGHTER..etc.. The THINGS can't surf that Wave..  too High.. They like Low fear waves....

So switch it up.. Take back your power, You are the only One that can.

I send  You Green/Blue/Pink and Gold Energy Power..xx.

Strength to you xx

• Like 1

20 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Sleep paralysis and likely a rescue helicopter seen at night.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sleep-paralysis/

Please people, remember it is not always possible to tell the distance, height or size of aircrafts at night....also often what you think are lights in the sky are in fact vehicle lights or lights on a building. 

Absolutely nothing paranormal about this story, just someone who saw some lights at night and have allowed their fantasy imagination to take over from there.

• Like 1

Well i certainly do not know about any of this:

On 12/11/2017 at 10:27 AM, MauriOra said:

The Life Forces, do the Experiments and the Abductions.. This wasn't always the Way.. Societal Rule with Religion, Finances and Courts Justice, set the Tone of Control and Force, increasing the Frequency of Fear into the Atmosphere, this Energy is Dense, Lower Base, Red Colour manipulation POWER.

enlightnen me.

I really would like to see some evidence of this, it sounds fascinating. All the pictures and scientific proof would be great.

Thankyou.

• Like 3

On 12/11/2017 at 11:12 AM, freetoroam said:

Well i certainly do not know about any of this:

enlightnen me.

I really would like to see some evidence of this, it sounds fascinating. All the pictures and scientific proof would be great.

Thankyou.

Thankyou too..

Peace to you friend..

I can not give "evidence" like you Ask.. This system does not allow for such things to be Made available, especially not without Ridicule..

I can say this. We humans have a positive, negative polarity that Emits Energy, Generated through thoughts in the Mind and feelings from the heart..

EnMasse through being Ruled and Controlled, through Dependence on Money, we are slotted into the Haves and Have Nots..

There are More, Have Nots..Through the Suffering, and Pain In a Collective Masse Consciousness Frequency or Vibration, this Negative Energy has opened Vortex's allowing YUCK ENTITYS THRU...

We are Not the Only Energy on Earth and Around Earth.. There are Others and they Mean Harm..

So we must lift the Vibrations to Higher Frequency, through Balance in Emotions, Peace and Love.. The Things can't come through then..

You can Believe or Not that is Your Will.. However, No judgements towards those who know more about Such things than You Do.. 

There are genuine people who know about this and they are not Crazy.... 

They are Helpers and they Protect All.. 

If you Knew of what I know, you would be glad of the Helpers who protect...

Peace to you and yours...

• Like 3