Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deep Connections

Christian Male

Good morning. About a year ago, I connected w/ a female from the hometown I grew up in. We new of and seen each other regularly in school but never became friends, though many of my friends were hers and hers mine. We are 2 years apart in age. At the time we connected, she had recently been in a relationship that didn’t work the ways she thought. She had been struggling when I came along. We talked on the phone long distance and she is still on the east coast & I am in the midwest. Something told me there was something different about our connection. The more we talked, the more I realized we had in common. As a matter of fact, many times when we talk today, it’s as if she’s telling my story even to the day and minute and I’ve been trying to understand why. I’ve gone to God and asked that he show me signs or at least help me to understand what I am feeling or what I’ve gotten myself into. Immediately, I’ll get a call or text from her or a previous conversation w/ her wil be on the tv or the radio. In our conversations w/ each other I’ve told her things I’ve never shared w/ anyone else. When she began on quite a few occasions that she didn’t know why she was telling/ sharing w/ me I also assumed that perhaps she was experiencing some of the same things. Our timeline is odd also and for some strange reason; she was always near (like right next door in the town over) on the many moves I’ve made throughout my life. The Germany and Hawaii ones give me the goosebumps. It’s like the minute we connected, that I’ve felt I’ve known her my entire life. That said, I’ve never experienced a connection like this and I’m still struggling to understand it. I stated that we have a strong connection (supernatural) IMO but for some reason, we clash on certain topics (religion mostly) as we are both Christians and we are both so rigid on some of the issues we so firmly believe in. I’m just trying to understand and get some feedback because many of the friends I have, I can’t talk w/ about this. They just don’t understand. At the moment, I still don’t think I’m anything she ever imagined in her eyes because I just don’t fit the idea of who she had been expecting or anticipating. I’m wondering if this is just a friendship or something else because of the immensity of the highs & lows that happen in whatever this is that we have.

• Like 1

I can tell from your post that you are a young person (mid-teens to mid-twenties at most) and young people are more prone to suggestion. I think you are both seeing what you want in the other and filling in the gaps or fudging the details to suit your emotional codependency. We've all been there as young people. :)

My advice is to let it go, due to the distance, and pursue someone in your area for the increased likelihood of a meaningful relationship. If it truly is "meant to be", your paths may cross again when you both mature a bit and distance is no longer an issue.

• Like 2

On 11.12.2017 г. at 3:48 PM, Christian Male said:

Good morning. About a year ago, I connected w/ a female from the hometown I grew up in. We new of and seen each other regularly in school but never became friends, though many of my friends were hers and hers mine. We are 2 years apart in age. At the time we connected, she had recently been in a relationship that didn’t work the ways she thought. She had been struggling when I came along. We talked on the phone long distance and she is still on the east coast & I am in the midwest. Something told me there was something different about our connection. The more we talked, the more I realized we had in common. As a matter of fact, many times when we talk today, it’s as if she’s telling my story even to the day and minute and I’ve been trying to understand why. I’ve gone to God and asked that he show me signs or at least help me to understand what I am feeling or what I’ve gotten myself into. Immediately, I’ll get a call or text from her or a previous conversation w/ her wil be on the tv or the radio. In our conversations w/ each other I’ve told her things I’ve never shared w/ anyone else. When she began on quite a few occasions that she didn’t know why she was telling/ sharing w/ me I also assumed that perhaps she was experiencing some of the same things. Our timeline is odd also and for some strange reason; she was always near (like right next door in the town over) on the many moves I’ve made throughout my life. The Germany and Hawaii ones give me the goosebumps. It’s like the minute we connected, that I’ve felt I’ve known her my entire life. That said, I’ve never experienced a connection like this and I’m still struggling to understand it. I stated that we have a strong connection (supernatural) IMO but for some reason, we clash on certain topics (religion mostly) as we are both Christians and we are both so rigid on some of the issues we so firmly believe in. I’m just trying to understand and get some feedback because many of the friends I have, I can’t talk w/ about this. They just don’t understand. At the moment, I still don’t think I’m anything she ever imagined in her eyes because I just don’t fit the idea of who she had been expecting or anticipating. I’m wondering if this is just a friendship or something else because of the immensity of the highs & lows that happen in whatever this is that we have.

If she is your partner by God which I doubt because she had another releationship before meet you you will have her spirit in you, Powers of God will put it, you can't have it without them.

I believe every person have another person for him/her by God since born.

• Like 1

KiaOraRa friend...

I believe there are No Coincidences...

I am highly in tune to life and energy...

This is possibly a soul from a past life.. Know that may clash with your beliefs but it is a strong possibity..

Plus, the relationship she is in, is for perspective of a human experience.

Meaning, to know of all things you must physically experience them..

I'd say, take it slowly, carry on living, but yes be aware and present in life...

This woman may be your future, or a very strong long lasting friend ship.... Both are great outcomes..

Head up.... Keep the faith..

Wish you blessings of Love and Light...xx