Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump sex harassment accusers demand inquiry

Farmer77

Trump sex harassment accusers demand congressional inquiry

At a New York City news conference, the trio accused Mr Trump of groping, fondling, forcibly kissing, humiliating or harassing them.

Three of them - Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey, and Rachel Crooks - detailed their allegations shortly beforehand live on television.

Concurrently: 

Trump accuser’s lawyer: If he has time to golf, he can defend himself in court

President Donald Trump isn’t above the law — and if he has time to play golf at Mar-a-Largo he can defend himself in a civil defamation lawsuit, a lawyer for a former “Apprentice” contestant argued in Manhattan state court Tuesday.

Summer Zervos is suing Trump for calling her a liar after she accused him of “thrusting his genitals at her and grabbing her breasts” — the groping accusation came just weeks before the 2016 election.

But Trump’s attorney, Marc Kasowitz, argued presidents are immune from civil litigation in state courts under the US Constitution’s supremacy clause. That assertion has never been fully tested by the courts.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This could be it! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't DARE venture into #whataboutism, I'll never hear the end of it.

• Like 6

Here we go...

George Soros Funded Group Readying Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers To Push For Congressional Investigation

A far-left activist group funded by George Soros is readying the women who accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct to demand a congressional investigation. The women had made their accusations just before the November 2016 election.
[...]
Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault will unite for the first time to speak out about their experiences on Monday, December 11, at 10:30 AM. At the press conference, hosted by Brave New Films, the women will call for accountability and an investigation by Congress of sexual misconduct by the president.

The group behind this obvious new attempt to force Trump out of the White House, Brave New Films, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that claims to be “non-partisan” — a claim that becomes laughable upon a review of their donors and partners which include left-wing hit groups like Media Matters For America and Democracy For America.

Lest we forget:

In the wake of Trump's election win, Soros gave $18 billion(!) to his Open Society Foundations, as he called for immediate action against Trump.

• Like 8

Yay let's have another one! It'll give Mr. Mueller another nicely paid job to keep him busy after the Russiagate fiasco finally collapses. 

• Like 5

I had a feeling while watching these last two clowns fall on their swords that there was a reason behind it. Problem is those two clowns had evidence against them. Something I'm certain wont be mentioned, and will even be ignored by some.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Are you suggesting he paid the women to lie? As far as I can tell, all he is doing is funding the platform for them to be heard. Those two things are not even close to being the same thing.

---------------------------------------------------

Why shouldn't these women be listened to? Why should their claims be any less credible than the claims of others? In the case of Trump, he has a well-documented history of being a groper and general sleaze-ball, so, if anything, these allegations should carry more weight than some of the others we've seen that turned out to be true.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 6

Although it would be easy for someone with Trump's pockets to sweep this kind of thing under the rug, you would think that if he was the type to do this we would already have a credible list a mile long ( like Bill Clinton) given that he's been in the public eye and under the scrutiny of the press for nearly 40 years.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

In the case of Trump, he has a well-documented history of being a groper

Really?  I did not know that.  Care to share some links with that accusation?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I had a feeling while watching these last two clowns fall on their swords that there was a reason behind it. Problem is those two clowns had evidence against them. Something I'm certain wont be mentioned, and will even be ignored by some.

The Kennedy brothers had it down. They just whacked all their potential accusers.

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Trump sex harassment accusers demand inquiry
18 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Really?  I did not know that.  Care to share some links with that accusation?

There was a tape - you might have heard it - where he admitted to being a serial groper.

Also, you neglected to quote the second part of my statement for some reason:

21 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

history of being a groper and general sleaze-ball

Evidence:

And like Roy Moore is alleged to have targeted teens, Trump has freely admittedthat he would enter the dressing room at Miss Teen USA beauty pageants, with some contestants as young as 14. Several contestants have backed this up, saying they saw Trump in the dressing room looking at them in various states of undress.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/its-time-to-revisit-trumps-history-with-women-w512099

There were two accusations I made that warranted the 'well-documented history' qualifier. Only quoting the first part of my text misrepresents what I actually said.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

I do hope Ivanka has nothing to add to any of this ...

~

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Although it would be easy for someone with Trump's pockets to sweep this kind of thing under the rug, you would think that if he was the type to do this we would already have a credible list a mile long ( like Bill Clinton) given that he's been in the public eye and under the scrutiny of the press for nearly 40 years.

You mean just like Bill Cosby?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

You mean just like Bill Cosby?

Or the wealth of other accusations against men with power over their victims.

People don't seem to realise the reasons women don't come forward with their stories sooner.

An article from 2015:

Why Victims of Rape and Abuse Stay Silent

There are many barriers to coming forward as a victim of rape or domestic abuse—and it's even more daunting when your attacker is a public figure.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ezj3vj/why-victims-of-rape-and-abuse-stay-silent

• Like 2

He isn't going anywhere. Dems should focus on why people should vote for them, instead of trying to steal power. The media is going to hand him the election again in 2020.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

He isn't going anywhere. Dems should focus on why people should vote for them, instead of trying to steal power. The media is going to hand him the election again in 2020.

How are they trying to steal power? If he were to be impeached, then Pence would be the President. If he was also shown to be compromised in any way, then it would be Ryan who would become President.

This isn't an attempted coup.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

Three women who accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct have demanded a congressional inquiry.

More power to them.

But of course its just a leftism / liberal charade to make the great and mighty look bad. Imagine finding 3 women willing to demean themselves for that :wacko:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

How are they trying to steal power? If he were to be impeached, then Pence would be the President. If he were also shown to be compromised in any way, then it would be Ryan who would become President.

This isn't an attempted coup.

Ryan is the establishment. They would be more then happy to have him in power, even if they pretended they didn't. I don't know if they have their hooks in Pence or not. Ya cant get to him without first knocking Trump outta the way though.

They have been talking about a coup this whole year. Actually thought they could reverse the election and seat Hillary with this Russian crap.

• Like 4

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Ryan is the establishment. They would be more then happy to have him in power, even if they pretended they didn't. I don't know if they have their hooks in Pence or not. Ya cant get to him without first knocking Trump outta the way though.

They have been talking about a coup this whole year. Actually thought they could reverse the election and seat Hillary with this Russian crap.

Who is they? The American public? The World?

You think Dems want the creator of the tax bill to be President? That's completely ridiculous. They want Trump to answer for any crimes he has committed, and the Russians for their interference in the election.

Trump is by definition the establishment.

No one thought they could reverse the election. Where are you getting this?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

There was a tape - you might have heard it - where he admitted to being a serial groper.

I heard the tape you were referring to which in no way is a confession to anything except sleazy immaturity.  Where are the women that say, yeah, that was me that Trump was talking about on the bus?  You're not an idiot so I'm sure you must understand that me saying I did something to a woman and me actually doing something to a woman are two entirely different things?  Crude language on a bus is not an impeachable or criminal act.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I heard the tape you were referring to which in no way is a confession to anything except sleazy immaturity.  Where are the women that say, yeah, that was me that Trump was talking about on the bus?  You're not an idiot so I'm sure you must understand that me saying I did something to a woman and me actually doing something to a woman are two entirely different things?  Crude language on a bus is not an impeachable or criminal act.

How nice, that 71 year old man can get away with something because of "immaturity". Why do you think did he say that? To sound "cool"?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Where are the women that say, yeah, that was me that Trump was talking about on the bus?

A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump. He has denied the allegations

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

God knows how many haven't come forward due to fear.

13 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, boasting about your history of sexual assault and how powerless the women were to do anything about it isn't the same as committing it. It might actually be worse, because it shows zero remorse.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

How nice, that 71 year old man can get away with something because of "immaturity". Why do you think did he say that? To sound "cool"?

Sadly, yes that is what I think.  Trump is an immature d-bag who couldn't get a woman unless she were a gold digger.  I'm not supporting him, I'm simply tired of unsubstantial hysteria.  I read one of the women accusers isn't even accusing him of harassing her.  She said she was at a party in the 90's where she witnessed "misogynistic behavior"  Wow.  Really?  Trump? Wow.  No kidding?  Wow. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, boasting about your history of sexual assault and how powerless the women were to do anything about it isn't the same as committing it. It might actually be worse, because it shows zero remorse.

That's not what it said on that tape at all.  It said something like "If you're famous they just let you do it, it's amazing".  Personally having been at parties in the homes of famous musicians I can pretty much verify that, yes indeed, there are women that will let rich and famous men do certainly much more than just that.  And they seem to be willing participants too, who really love the drugs and attention.  Big frigging surprise. 

• Like 5