Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump sex harassment accusers demand inquiry

Farmer77

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

What do anyone's consensual extramarital affairs have to do with sexual harassment? 

This caught me by surprise too ... and here I thought the partisan lines were clearly blurred to the point of non existent ... how well I dropped into this depth of wrongness ...

:lol:

~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Yeah, it's news. It just came out today despite your protest.

For kismit too, that’s an expression. That a well known player hit on a woman in an elevator is not news. Aside from that specific act there is nothing new and revealing about her experience.

• Like 3

The left should have listened when we were saying they were losing credibility with ever ridiculous story they came up with regarding Trump. Someone might have actually heard what they have to say right now. Not that there is anything significant there, but it might have changed a opinion or two. 

Now all his supporters hear is noise. And rightfully so. 

• Like 2

There has been such an influx of these sexual harassment claims lately and it makes me wonder about the timing. Even Chef Mario Batali is under accusation for it. Are all of these claims credible? I don't know but in some of these cases they seem to be very well timed if not rehearsed.

• Like 6

There's another thing that bothers me about all of this stuff. The 'kiss and pinch' level of harassment should not be placed in the same category as sexual assault and rape. Now don't get me wrong, being what we used to call a 'masher' is still socially unacceptable and absolutely needs to stop. However, it's just not the same thing as being a molester or a rapist. I was not in favor of Senator Franken being forced to resign because his behavior (although crude and rude) did not seem to be at the level of actual assault (and certainly not rape). Mr Franken is just not Harvey Weinstein by any means.

We need to be very careful about throwing everyone into the same bag as actual rapists and molesters. I'm afraid this thing could snowball and cause some very serious problems for our society.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

We need to be very careful about throwing everyone into the same bag as actual rapists and molesters. I'm afraid this thing could snowball and cause some very serious problems for our society.

This is what bothers me, IF the allegations are true then yes punishment is due. If it's not proven true it becomes "cry wolf" syndrome and makes it difficult on those who honestly have been harassed to find justice.

Either way someone gains a questionable reputation and uncertain future.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

There's another thing that bothers me about all of this stuff. The 'kiss and pinch' level of harassment should not be placed in the same category as sexual assault and rape. Now don't get me wrong, being what we used to call a 'masher' is still socially unacceptable and absolutely needs to stop. However, it's just not the same thing as being a molester or a rapist. I was not in favor of Senator Franken being forced to resign because his behavior (although crude and rude) did not seem to be at the level of actual assault (and certainly not rape). Mr Franken is just not Harvey Weinstein by any means.

They are catagorised differently. One is a violent sexual assault the other is just sexual assault.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lilly said:

Oh I think Franken resigned because there's a lot of skeletons in that closet that could bode some serious ugliness. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Colt Storm said:

There has been such an influx of these sexual harassment claims lately and it makes me wonder about the timing. Even Chef Mario Batali is under accusation for it. Are all of these claims credible? I don't know but in some of these cases they seem to be very well timed if not rehearsed.

Credible... I’ve been hearing that word used a lot lately about this subject. When certain pundits speak of the accusations against whomever these guys keep saying that there are credible accusations against so and so. I’m not sure what makes the unproven accusations credible. They just keep saying that they are. 

Dont get me wrong. I don’t who is lying and who isn’t but you can’t just say that because an accusation is made that it is automatically credible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

Oh I think Franken resigned because there's a lot of skeletons in that closet that could bode some serious ugliness. 

The sick "humor piece", about the rape of Lesley Stahl, comes to mind. There are other such "jokes". 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Credible... I’ve been hearing that word used a lot lately about this subject. When certain pundits speak of the accusations against whomever these guys keep saying that there are credible accusations against so and so. I’m not sure what makes the unproven accusations credible. They just keep saying that they are. 

Dont get me wrong. I don’t who is lying and who isn’t but you can’t just say that because an accusation is made that it is automatically credible.

It's a shame that journalists, who claim to be objective, use an adjective like that, which is like an opinion. They should just report that there are accusations and let us decide how we feel about their veracity.

• Like 1

So, let me get this right...

Trump has NEVER, in all his years being a pompous, narcissistic control freak, has EVER made lude comments or actions specifically towards women.

Wow, you "baaa...baaa...sheeples" of Trump would defend him if he strangled someone to death.

Sad.

Edited by pallidin

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Trump has NEVER, in all his years being a pompous, narcissistic control freak, has EVER made lude comments or actions specifically towards women.

Wow, you "baaa...baaa...sheeples" of Trump would defend him if he strangled someone to death.

Sad.

You don’t pay very close attention to things do you?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Sad.

Who said that? Of course, he's made lewd comments. Were they bad enough to impeach and remove him? Not all Trump supporters are like the Hillary cult.

Followers of Trump seriously remind me of vacant-minded people in a seminar listening to someone preaching "give me your money and admiration"

Then, they lose everything. Their soul, their dignity, their individuality.

"Follow ME, I alone am the answer"

Jeeze......... pathetic sheeples of Trump.

13 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Trump has NEVER, in all his years being a pompous, narcissistic control freak, has NEVER made lude comments or actions specifically towards women.

Sad.

He has been in the public eye for 40 years. He wasn't any of these horrible things till a year and a half ago. Not only that but as far as some of these women, there is reason to believe they are not telling truth. Including a eye witness who was on that plane, and a email from one of them inviting him to her restaurant just a couple years back.   

You guys are setting a scary precedent here. People have been ruined the last couple weeks over accusations alone. And women with a grudge can destroy a man right now. No proof, no foul. That's the law. And Id say that for anyone, left or right.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Followers of Trump seriously remind me of vacant-minded people in a seminar listening to someone preaching "give me your money and admiration"

Then, they lose everything. Their soul, their dignity, their individuality.

"Follow ME, I alone am the answer"

Jeeze......... pathetic sheeples of Trump.

I see. You wish that Hillary was president in place of Trump.

20 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Sad.

Let me put it this way...when you've lost count of the many men who have made crude comments or jokes, patted or cupped your butt, looked down your shirt, pulled you into their lap, etc, etc,...it puts things into perspective. Once an assertive woman puts them in their place they usually stay there. When they don't, it's cause for concern.

Let me remind you, I am not a Trump supporter (I hate the term sheeple as much as I do snowfake) he simply becomes one of a very large, very unappealing crowd.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I see. You wish that Hillary was president in place of Trump.

No.

Neither one are even remotely competent to be President.

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Let me put it this way...when you've lost count of the many men have made crude comments or jokes, patted or cupped your butt, looked down your shirt, pulled you into their lap, etc, etc,...it puts things into perspective. Once an assertive woman puts them in their place they usually stay there. When they don't, it's cause for concern.

Let me remind you, I am not a Trump supporter (I hate the term sheeple as much as I do snowfake) he simply becomes one of a very large, very unappealing crowd.

So, its Ok if Trump sexually assaulted women by touching, comment or inference? But not anyone else should be "excused"... only Trump.

Sad.

Edited by pallidin

3 minutes ago, pallidin said:

STOP being sheeples of Trump!

Okay, you're a Trump hater, good for you but for the record I can't stand Clinton or Trump either one. I'm not defending Trump, and I am certainly no sheeple. IF he is guilty he deserves the same punishment as anyone else.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pallidin said:

No.

Well, it was either her or Trump. Those were the choices.

2 minutes ago, pallidin said:

So, its Ok if Trump sexually assaulted women by touching, comment or inference? But not anyone else.

Sad.

No, but, if it were bad enough I would press charges immediately, I don't care who it was. Especially when it becomes a political agenda. I'm not going to go after someone that offended me 20 years ago now that they've become mayor because I don't like his politics.

• Like 2