Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raining Blood

The_Sensual_One

I just woke up from a very odd dream. I was with my mother and deceased father in a house (we have never lived in)  and all of a sudden, it started raining blood. My father went outside to check and tasted it and said it was blood and then my mother got worried and said there was superstition with blood rain. Then a random blonde lady told us about the superstition and everyone in this neighborhood went in their houses and waited it out. 

In my waking life I was diagnosed earlier this year with Lupus,  Sjogren's Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. And I've been currently battling a constant cold or flu it seems. I can't hear out of my left ear. It has been gone for 4 weeks now and I've been getting sicker and feeling extremely tired these days. So you could see how I'm worried about this blood rain. 

I also had a dream a few days ago where someone shot me in the hand and it was bleeding. And over a span of some years, I've always had crazy dreams of me getting shot and dying. 

• Like 1

I didn't have fear before the dream. My fear came after seeing the blood rain. I just wanna know why. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Sensual_One said:

I didn't have fear before the dream. My fear came after seeing the blood rain. I just wanna know why. 

The question is; What does the blood rain mean to you? 

Most of our dreams or just a hodge podge of random things. Sometimes our subconscious tries to tell us something threw them. They can represent our fears and anxieties that we are not consciously aware of. Even in your second paragraph you've kinda answered you're own question. All these trouble (you do have my sympathies) seem to be the source of this mortal fear. Maybe the rain represents your life washing away? I can't honestly say. I think this is something you've really got to dig deep into yourself to figure out.

6 hours ago, The_Sensual_One said:

In my waking life I was diagnosed earlier this year with Lupus,  Sjogren's Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. And I've been currently battling a constant cold or flu it seems. I can't hear out of my left ear. It has been gone for 4 weeks now and I've been getting sicker and feeling extremely tired these days. So you could see how I'm worried about this blood rain. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2017 at 4:03 PM, XenoFish said:

The question is; What does the blood rain mean to you? 

Most of our dreams or just a hodge podge of random things. Sometimes our subconscious tries to tell us something threw them. They can represent our fears and anxieties that we are not consciously aware of. Even in your second paragraph you've kinda answered you're own question. All these trouble (you do have my sympathies) seem to be the source of this mortal fear. Maybe the rain represents your life washing away? I can't honestly say. I think this is something you've really got to dig deep into yourself to figure out.

You are Brilliant my friend.. I'm glad you are in this world...

On 12/12/2017 at 9:40 AM, The_Sensual_One said:

I also had a dream a few days ago where someone shot me in the hand and it was bleeding. And over a span of some years, I've always had crazy dreams of me getting shot and dying. 

KiaOraRa friend..

This is past life residual.. Which hand was shot at, left or right, possibly right.

Red is power and blood is life..

Is their something taking over your life as in a powerful force..

If not, this is indicative of you coming into your own power. The blond is feminine energy. Dreams are feminine energy.. The moon..

Going back into the houses is indicative of going within

Strength, and wisdom..

I wish you well on your journey..

Peace to you friend xx