Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PUBG

Timothy

I got #3 with 4 kills but the game is incredibly laggy and slow to respond to controls, the controller layout will take a while to get used to! I’d suggest giving it at least a week to see if kinks can be ironed out. I died bandaging :’(

Locked at 30FPS but was regularly below that, especially approaching towns. 

Makes my 3 year old mid-high spec PC look like a new gaming system.

Overall, not fun to play in its current state. 

Also they may have increased loot as I got a SCAR and fully geared from one small group of houses, which is usually extremely unlikely on PC.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

I got #3 with 4 kills but the game is incredibly laggy and slow to respond to controls, the controller layout will take a while to get used to! I’d suggest giving it at least a week to see if kinks can be ironed out. I died bandaging :’(

Locked at 30FPS but was regularly below that, especially approaching towns. 

Makes my 3 year old mid-high spec PC look like a new gaming system.

Overall, not fun to play in its current state. 

Also they may have increased loot as I got a SCAR and fully geared from one small group of houses, which is usually extremely unlikely on PC.

i have to buy new pc myself. writing on old laptop. get da bastadzz!

1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

i have to buy new pc myself. writing on old laptop. get da bastadzz!

Haha, definitely worth it especially if you have a specific game in mind.

Australian PC components are historically more expensive than many other markets, which sucks. I’ve built my previous 2 systems on mid-high range components to allow for constant >60FPS single monitor 1080P. Now, with 4K and VR, I’m reluctant to build another due to the cost. 

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

Haha, definitely worth it especially if you have a specific game in mind.

Australian PC components are historically more expensive than many other markets, which sucks. I’ve built my previous 2 systems on mid-high range components to allow for constant >60FPS single monitor 1080P. Now, with 4K and VR, I’m reluctant to build another due to the cost. 

yeah. that sucks. i will buy someting new and cheap. enough to play some bit older but good games.

So is this just an Xbox/PC exclusive? 

And Timothy, do Xbox games regularly run at 60fps? Or above 30 even? The only PS4 game I've played with 60fps is Titanfall - and it's glorious. Oh, and the Nioh demo, come to think about it. I'd be happy with a reduction in resolution in order to play at 60fps. It's much better for the experience.