Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help

lipton

Hello My Friends!!!!

I am from Wheeling ,Illinois.I am looking for an individual or group of people that are really serious about paranormal. I am 100% sure I have some kind of spirit( I think more than one) living at my home, I also think it is demonic. Lately, the activities got really strong. I can sense vibrations around my whole house, dropping temperature to really cold or to hot, every single night I hear different noises, sometimes things just move , I can also feel that "something" keeps touching me and that bothers me a lot. I pray every night,I also sprayed my home with Holy Water but it didn't help. I know I need professional help. I also had a lot of other activities at my home and I would share that with an experts. Is there anyone around my location who is willing to help me ???  

go to a church, talk to the preacher

Install cameras.  Problem will vanish.  Beware of paranormal experts, they are generally fully 100% self-approved only.

• Like 2

BTW, I thought Wheeling was in West Virginia (thousands of miles from ho-o-o-o-ome..). 

(sorry)

• The title was changed to I need help
  • The topic was locked