Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can a picture/video prove ETs exist?

Fila

2 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Hiya Astra,

thank you for your very kind words - they are really much appreciated! :wub:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Your welcome :st

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Thanks for reprising this, Astra - I am reminded of Fila's challenge to do some aircraft/chopper photography, so I shall indeed do so in the next few days..  I'm going to go to a well known UFO hotspot...! (After all, I won't be actually identifying the planes/choppers, so technically.. they will be UFO's.. :D)

Those who live nearabouts (eg Psyche and Astra) will probably understand my choice - which is the Currumbin Beach SLSC, near Elephant Rock.  There'll just be me and possibly some of my family, a chair and table (no tripod), my camera and my 'carry-around' lens..  If previous visits are anything to go by, there'll also be some really good food and a few flying passers-by...  Hopefully I can time it so I'll get some late afternoon (ie daylight shots) as well as dusk through to night for comparison..

I'll pop the results onto that well-known reference website, Youtube... :D ... and link them here..  And then I'd like to see any similar 'credible' footage from anyone, past or present, of any 'suspect' UFO.   And we'll also talk about the inevitable distance issue, and how that is NOT a valid excuse...

Anyways, New Years Greetings, all!!

Sounds good ChrLzs. Have a wonderful time. Currumbin Beach / Elephant Rock is a gorgeous spot. If you're driving, I hope you manage to get a park. The weather has been divine, so expect the crowds and tourists. Camper down early. 

On 29/12/2017 at 10:38 AM, badeskov said:

May I be so rude as to ask what you find "credible images" in this context? Just curious.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Its very tricky I think. Credible photos would be from a source like a scientific organisation. http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

A reputable witness would be someone in the community who is trustworthy enough to not lie. However, with UFOs this seems to be an impossible feat. But for me personally.., (and others it seems) this is a relative thing. Someone I think is of sound mind, with no reason to lie won't be overlooked.., because I am trying to be more open minded and not so quick to dismiss based on my emotions at the time (generally disbelief and anger for trying to fool me). Anger is the biggest thing I am trying to get rid of from my life.

Worst case scenario they are lying.., and I just listened to a story. I don't give them money. I don't give them fame. I listen and walk away. Best case scenario is they are telling the truth.., and it a really interesting topic to research further.

Alternatively they may be telling the truth.., but simply hallucinated something. Still an interesting subject.., and more reason to look into it to prevent people from hallucinating alien ships, and potentially hurting others.

I won't dismiss claims so easily due to a lack of evidence.., because I understand that UFO witnesses cannot offer much apart from eyewitness accounts and some bad footage.