Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists Reverse the Arrow of Time

seeder

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Better if you think along the lines of Acoustic 'Levitation'

~

[00.06:47]

~

Harnessing sound waves to achieve antigravity?  Why not :tu: !

The way the drops move remind me of the UAPs in the UFO section... perhaps the technology is already in use?... or just perhaps they occur naturally. Seismic waves generate a lot of sound energy, so is it no wonder that earthquake lights are also generated by such acoustic events?

Perhaps they are ionized water bubbles spat out of the earth under extreme heat and pressures, levitating briefly before simply 'bursting' upon themselves?

But I digress just a little. You might also find this interesting.

The sound of an atom has been captured

September 11, 2014
Chalmers University of Technology

Researchers at Chalmers University of Technology are first to show the use of sound to communicate with an artificial atom. They can thereby demonstrate phenomena from quantum physics with sound taking on the role of light. The results will be published in the journal Science.

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/phys.org/news/2014-09-atom-captured.amp

Edited by taniwha
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, taniwha said:

The way the drops move remind me of the UAPs in the UFO section... perhaps the technology is already in use?... or just perhaps they occur naturally. Seismic waves generate a lot of sound energy, so is it no wonder that earthquake lights are also generated by such acoustic events?

Perhaps they are ionized water bubbles spat out of the earth under extreme heat and pressures, levitating briefly before simply 'bursting' upon themselves?

we're still some ways yet from actually getting anything more than some freakish little mind bender infotainment clip ... its a 'kewl' one though ... I still remember the first time I saw it on a vid clip ... I had read about it but the visuals were way more engrossing :lol:

Until we can make ourselves or whatever as weightless as a soap bubble or a piece of solid foam ... it'll just be a real interesting development from something little more than two obese guys winning the World tandem rope skipping Championship ...

~

• Like 1

20 hours ago, third_eye said:

... it'll just be a real interesting development from something little more than two obese guys winning the World tandem rope skipping Championship ...

~

:sk:sk :clap:

• Like 1