Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animal Ghosts

Aquila King

2 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Just my own personal opinion here but I'd have to say "Every"

Oh I don't know, I often browse social media and think "What a bunch of our soles!"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, I'mConvinced said:

Oh I don't know, I often browse social media and think "What a bunch of our soles!"

Fair point. I guess there are always exceptions lol1.gif

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Given that spirits are often described wearing clothes, or carrying various objects of some sort, it makes me wonder what those 'objects' are and how their manifested spiritually speaking.

It's not beyond my imagination for there to be a phantom litter box, but the real question is what happens with phantom kitty poo? :blink:

If I could elaborate on my previous question, then perhaps I could ask: if human spirits remain in this world due to earthly attachments and a failure to properly pass on (as many spiritualists suggest), then are the animals that remain here having the same problems that human spirits have in passing on? And if so, then why?

Or plant ghosts, single-celled organism ghosts, etc.

At some point I think we have to ask the question: 'at what size and complexity do the souls of living things cease to exist?'

I took it to mean that even death will not relieve me from scooping duty. 

• Like 3

On 12/19/2017 at 9:58 AM, XenoFish said:

Since ghost aren't real, but if they were, I want to see a t-rex ghost. 

If you ever do, don't forget the rules.

Throw the bone.

https://youtu.be/JRloSmzWBOg

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, XenoFish said:

Screw that. I'm pulling a Dresden.

HNN6QPW.jpg

better than throwing the bone any day.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, XenoFish said:

Since ghost aren't real, but if they were, I want to see a t-rex ghost. 

even the ghost of a T-rex is more than I ever want to see especially if they resemble a Jurassic world T-rex

44 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

Ugh. Could you imagine all of the mosquitoes and flies that must inhabit the spirit world??

Lol, and don't even get me started on the ghost microbes.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2017 at 3:33 PM, Stiff said:

Just my own personal opinion here but I'd have to say "Every"

Are you including virus and prions.

15 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you including virus and prions.

I'm including everything that ever lived.

• Like 1

In 1989, I did see the ghost of a horse along with a small open carriage with a man on it... The horse was incredibly beautiful to watch. It was amazing how it moved over the ground so smoothly, without actually making contact with the ground. It all started with a spot of white light crossing the field back and forth from a good distance, and it manifested itself as it crossed closer and closer. It then stopped in front of me, the man with hat on the carriage starring at me. It was all of white light, and everything was incredibly detailed. That was the only time I ever saw any ghost which is believed to be father Wilfrid Gagne who perished in the great fire of 1916 while trying to save his parishioners from the flames.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/100-years-great-matheson-fire-1916-1.3689061

Edited by invader

• 3 weeks later...

My dad has this particular pet canary for a long time when I was like in my early teens. She sings a certain signature chirp song and tune that no birds around it can. We all love that canary very much and it was very tame. After many years (not sure exactly how long) it passed away from natural causes. We buried her in our front yard. A few nights later, I woke up in the middle of the night by that chirping song from that canary that died a few nights ago. Seconds later even my brother woke up too because of that chirping. The chirping came from inside the house just below the stairs where my dad usually kept it (That's how we recognise the exact location of where the singing come from). Both me and my brother wasn't afraid or alarmed but we felt calm and peaceful. It was touching, it was like she was singing the last song before she moved on. We went back to bed as the chirping got gradually fainter and fainter. Before we slept, we gave it our prayer and chant; we are Buddhist so we did the chanting for the departed ones. We never heard from it again.