Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trauma-based mind control questions

TellLieVision

Regarding the mk ultra or monarch mind control projects, I think I get the trauma phase of the experiment, but how exactly is the programming part? I've read that movies and cartoons play a big role here. But how? Could someone detail this part of the process? 

Edited by TellLieVision

This is very old technology.

There is alien technology which can do whatever it likes.

Edited by raketata

3 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Regarding the mk ultra or monarch mind control projects, I think I get the trauma phase of the experiment, but how exactly is the programming part? I've read that movies and cartoons play a big role here. But how? Could someone detail this part of the process? 

I am way out of my depth here,  but the little I know is that trauma makes your mind more susceptible to subliminal messages.  Breaks down the barrier you have due to ur moral compass.

But I have to say, with advances in technology I am pretty sure the trauma part is not used readily anymore. I do know that if you convince someone to believe what u want them to believe, and they believe it is due to their own conviction, they are more convicted to their cause. Makes them more dangerous than someone who is acting against what they believe in (morally)

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:59 AM, TellLieVision said:

Have you ever heard of Cathy Obrien? She was a victim to the program and wrote a book called Trance Formation of America. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Have you ever heard of Cathy Obrien? She was a victim to the program and wrote a book called Trance Formation of America. 

Yes, I have. I've checked out some of her presentations on Youtube; and Fritz Springmaier's too. 

I'm curious as to how exaclty the phase of indoctrination develops once the trauma has been caused. I haven't been able to come across such explanation yet.

From what I've gathered, trauma (whether natural or induced) compartamentalizes the subject's mind, creating an alter that can be triggered by the handler. A word, phrase or audio-visual stimulous can turn on/off a certain behaviour, without the subject's recollection afterwards.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Yes, I have. I've checked out some of her presentations on Youtube; and Fritz Springmaier's too. 

I'm curious as to how exaclty the phase of indoctrination develops once the trauma has been caused. I haven't been able to come across such explanation yet.

From what I've gathered, trauma (whether natural or induced) compartamentalizes the subject's mind, creating an alter that can be triggered by the handler. A word, phrase or audio-visual stimulous can turn on/off a certain behaviour, without the subject's recollection afterwards.

I think you may be correct but I don't know exactly how it all works.

• Like 1