Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to deal with gullible believers?

Fila

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If not millions ahead. I am willing to bet though that some technology has been backward engineered but it is not available to the public. That wouldn't be good for the big oil companies.

Like the Roswell craft.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

Like the Roswell craft.

The third level of sophistication, that used in the more modern American antigravity craft, is direct generation and harnessing of the gravitational strong force. Such a strong-force field extends slightly beyond the atomic nucleus of Element 115, an exotic element donated by Star Visitor scientist-consultants to human scientists at S-4, a secret base south of Area 51. By amplifying that exposed gravitational strong force, and using antimatter reactor high energy, and then directing it, it is possible to lift a craft from the Earth and then change directions by vectoring the shaped antigravity force field thus generated. Important information about this third technology is available on Bob Lazar’s website. (1) This information is also described on the Bob Lazar video. Lazar worked on extraterrestrial technology at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Area 51’s Site S-4. (2)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_antigravity.htm

• Like 1

http://www.exactlywhatistime.com/physics-of-time/

https://www.space.com/37941-is-time-travel-possible.html

It's figuring out how to do it that's the issue. If we could condense time to a single point, were point A and point B exist at the same moment. A 10,000 year trip would be more like 10 seconds or 10 minutes. Maybe instantly. 

• Like 2

On 17/12/2017 at 4:59 AM, XenoFish said:

http://www.exactlywhatistime.com/physics-of-time/

https://www.space.com/37941-is-time-travel-possible.html

It's figuring out how to do it that's the issue. If we could condense time to a single point, were point A and point B exist at the same moment. A 10,000 year trip would be more like 10 seconds or 10 minutes. Maybe instantly. 

Very exciting stuff. Thank you for the links. Quantum theories we used to read about are becoming  reality as technology catches up.

As Saru said.., I disagree with Einstein that the speed of light is 1) Constant and 2) The fastest thing in the universe and 3) that it should dictate time. There are faster things. light is affected by black holes.., time in not reliant on light.

Quantum entanglement is used to teleport particles over (apparently) infinite distance, instantly.

Quantum computers have arrived. Instead of basic binary (ON / OFF) the value can be either ON, OFF, or ON/OFF at the same time.

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-design-complete-silicon-processor-quantum-computer

Edited by Fila
  • Like 1

If you're really wanting to discuss UFO. I suggest going at from a point of speculation. With all this time that's pasted and the loads of fake UFO sighting. Plus personal drones which could be used to fake ufo's. It's hard to be serious about their existence. However if we're simply discussion how or even why a potential alien species would visit us. I think most of us would gladly partake in the conversation. But. Nothing should be taken as truth or fact when it comes to their existence. I am more interested in the idea of UFO's as a spring board for future methods of space travel.

How could long distance travel be achieved?

Could long distance travel be condensed into seconds? If so how?

How could X be achieved?

About the only UFO concept that I have ever given any serious consideration to is that of time travelers from the future. Even drones sent from the future to observe the past. However it's just an idea. One I do not take seriously. More of a thought-experiment.

And yes I have a thing for time travel. Blame Tom Baker. It's always be a fascinating subject for me.

8548a1fcab47d58f5130dbb329dc3168.jpg

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

On 17/12/2017 at 7:43 AM, XenoFish said:

If you're really wanting to discuss UFO. I suggest going at from a point of speculation. With all this time that's pasted and the loads of fake UFO sighting. Plus personal drones which could be used to fake ufo's. It's hard to be serious about their existence.

Yes, keep an open mind. But not so open that your brain falls out...

Drones are easily debunked.., due to their speed (approx 60 - 100km/ph) and stiff movements. (Ascent Speed 5m/s, Max Descent Speed 4m/s) and flight times (20mins - 40mins). 

ChrLzs and I could use physics software to get the size, distance and speed of the object. If it doesn't outperform a simple drone.. then its not really a tangible UFO worth looking into. https://www.wired.com/2014/10/physics-fake-videos/

However if we're simply discussion how or even why a potential alien species would visit us. I think most of us would gladly partake in the conversation. But. Nothing should be taken as truth or fact when it comes to their existence.

Yea, its hard enough guessing how some humans think.., let alone an ET race. And we'd never know for sure.., just speculation. And probs leads nowhere.

II am more interested in the idea of UFO's as a spring board for future methods of space travel.

How could X be achieved?

About the only UFO concept that I have ever given any serious consideration to is that of time travelers from the future. Even drones sent from the future to observe the past. However it's just an idea. One I do not take seriously. More of a thought-experiment.

Thought experiments are so much fun hey. I'd probably hitch a ride in an ETs UFO.., but not if they had one of those stickers saying "Cash, grass or ass". Because I know how much they love probing.., lol. I'll just walk thank you. Bloody dirty minded alienz. Get your mind out of the gutter.

il_340x270.1234195581_ct92.jpg

Edited by Fila
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

And when Seeder is confronted with something he simply ignores it and or says the site is trash.

OK now back that up please

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Black Monk said:

How do you know it takes aliens 100,000 years to get here? Are you an expert on alien spacecraft technology?

Because so far...as far as we know....nothing can move faster than speed of light....and light, even if you could go that fast, it takes 100.000 years to cross our galaxy

even if ET was only hallway across the galaxy, thats 500, 000 years of travel....if ET was only a quarter way away....then thats STILL  250,000 years in travel.... our galaxy, as small as it is compared to others....is staggeringly huge

Now...if exotic and fanciful things like wormholes / space warping etc,,,,ever become reality, it may be possible to get around the galaxy a lot quicker... and if those things should one day come true....it STILL doesnt ever suggest that the AA were here in mans distant past

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you're really wanting to discuss UFO. I suggest going at from a point of speculation. With all this time that's pasted and the loads of fake UFO sighting. Plus personal drones which could be used to fake ufo's. It's hard to be serious about their existence. However if we're simply discussion how or even why a potential alien species would visit us. I think most of us would gladly partake in the conversation. But. Nothing should be taken as truth or fact when it comes to their existence. I am more interested in the idea of UFO's as a spring board for future methods of space travel.

How could X be achieved?

And yes I have a thing for time travel. Blame Tom Baker. It's always be a fascinating subject for me.

8548a1fcab47d58f5130dbb329dc3168.jpg

I just read all the alien abduction stories and clearly they all can't be made up. Of coarse some will be but even if one is true that makes the whole alien phenomenon valid.

Here are ten such encounters that are far from well-known, but perhaps deserve a thorough investigation.

http://listverse.com/2017/05/10/top-10-credible-claims-of-alien-abduction/

4 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

The third level of sophistication, that used in the more modern American antigravity craft, is direct generation and harnessing of the gravitational strong force. Such a strong-force field extends slightly beyond the atomic nucleus of Element 115, an exotic element donated by Star Visitor scientist-consultants to human scientists at S-4, a secret base south of Area 51. By amplifying that exposed gravitational strong force, and using antimatter reactor high energy, and then directing it, it is possible to lift a craft from the Earth and then change directions by vectoring the shaped antigravity force field thus generated. Important information about this third technology is available on Bob Lazar’s website. (1) This information is also described on the Bob Lazar video. Lazar worked on extraterrestrial technology at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Area 51’s Site S-4. (2)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_antigravity.htm

AGAIN YOU NEED TO USE BETTER QUALITY SOURCES

Robert Lazar (1959-) is a double-edged sword of UFO cranks. On the one hand, he's a pathological liar with a long laundry list of fantasies about working at Area 51.  (He has never provided any evidence for claims he worked at Area 51)

Legal troubles

In 1990, Lazar pleaded guilty to felony pandering.[1]
In 2007, United Nuclear Scientific Supplies LLC was fined $7,500 and received three years probation for violating federal law which prohibits the sale of materials used to make illegal fireworks

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Robert_Lazar

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I just read all the alien abduction stories and clearly they all can't be made up. Of coarse some will be but even if one is true that makes the whole alien phenomenon valid.

Here are ten such encounters that are far from well-known, but perhaps deserve a thorough investigation.

http://listverse.com/2017/05/10/top-10-credible-claims-of-alien-abduction/

Wow. A lot of claims from the 80's and 90's back during the ufo crazy in cinema. I really wish one of these abductees would steal something from these aliens. Would make me believe their stories a lot better. Not like the X-Files wouldn't influence some story telling. Just saying. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, seeder said:

AGAIN YOU NEED TO USE BETTER QUALITY SOURCES

Who makes you the authority on sources? Do you have some kind of alien transistor that tells you what a good source is?:lol:

Your silly views give me a good laugh. I thank you for making me laugh today Mr.Seeder.

5 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If not millions ahead. I am willing to bet though that some technology has been backward engineered but it is not available to the public. That wouldn't be good for the big oil companies.

silly thing to say isnt it?  We have been slowly moving AWAY from oil for years....and we HAVE to as not only is it a filthy polluting fuel but also....it wont last forever. Oil companies have known this for years...in the UK now is a massive push for electric cars to dominate the market...and other countries no doubt....solar energy farms exist, wind farms exist, we have hydropower.. nuke power... etc etc etc

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Who makes you the authority on sources? Do you have some kind of alien transistor that tells you what a good source is?:lol:

Your silly views give me a good laugh. I thank you for making me laugh today Mr.Seeder.

you will find on these forums, that ANY USER.... who provides a non credible source/link for a post, will have that source scrutinised... the simple reason being....that the web has millions and millions of websites that quite literally anyone can put up there, and say whatever BS they want.... now if we are to discuss FACTS and incorporate science into the equation....then we need to know the source is legit.  And this is the reason so many users post all sorts of nonsense here....they read it on some website....and assume it must be true without ever fact checking it

here is an example. Did you know some Octopus live in trees?

The Pacific Northwest tree octopus (Octopus paxarbolis) can be found in the temperate rainforests of the Olympic Peninsula on the west coast of North America. Their habitat lies on the Eastern side of the Olympic mountain range, adjacent to Hood Canal. These solitary cephalopods reach an average size (measured from arm-tip to mantle-tip,) of 30-33 cm. Unlike most other cephalopods, tree octopuses are amphibious, spending only their early life and the period of their mating season in their ancestral aquatic environment. Because of the moistness of the rainforests and specialized skin adaptations, they are able to keep from becoming desiccated for prolonged periods of time, but given the chance they would prefer resting in pooled water.

treeocto.jpg

http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

Its totally bogus of course, the images are all fakes....yet I have...more than once....sent that link to gullible people, who have then repeated to others that some Octopus live in trees  :lol:

see what I mean?  A website and the info it carries can simply be a place to host BS stories that are put across in a logical manner and could be believable.... so everyone.....always....needs to check their sources and facts when posting,  or else people like me, and many others here too, will investigate their claims and leave them open to ridicule.   

• Like 1

On 17/12/2017 at 9:06 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Hey man, although I do agree with you.., I also agree with Seeder. But I can see both sides.

I understand that there will not be any credible government documents detailing alien abductions.., so its going to be hard to find 100% credible information about it. (The biggest problem in UFOlogy).

I can see where Seeder is coming from also, because people require credible evidence.., otherwise anyone could just write anything, and we would have to accept it as truth.

This is especially true for people who believe UFOs (not ETS) are all mis-IDs and lies. If they don't believe UFOs are tangible.., then you will be pushing poo uphill trying to debate ETs are real. And we need to accept this.., as most people require proof.., whereas those who conduct the experiments to find proof.., do not need proof in order to start looking for proof (the proof paradox). But we have to accept this and work around it and unbiased researchers.

Its not really their fault because there is no solid evidence that aliens are abducting people. This is because we have not conducted any tests to see if this is true (due to the proof paradox).

Its not impossible that a human has been abducted by an alien in the past 4 billion years till now.., and there is no evidence to suggest its impossible.., but none to confirm it did happen. What we have is some data to work with. To dismiss the event based on what little data we have is wrong.., but to use the data as evidence to say it happens is also wrong. We need to more to form a conclusion.

Until someone wants to actually start a proper investigation.., all we can do is argue logic at the moment. An example would be if someone said ET abductions must be fake.., based on the fact they are all wacko's. You would defeat this logic by seeing if all ET abductees are wackos.

Alien abduction: a medical hypothesis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18834282

"I noted that many of the frequently reported particulars of the abduction experience bear more than a passing resemblance to medical-surgical procedures and propose that experience with these may also be contributory

If physicians are causing this syndrome in a percentage of patients, we should know about it; and persons who feel they have been abducted should be encouraged to inform their surgeons and anesthesiologists without challenging their beliefs."

Alien abduction experiences: Some clues from neuropsychology and neuropsychiatry.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16571535

"It is concluded that there is currently no convincing evidence for higher rates of serious psychopathology amongst abductees compared to the general population. Although the neurosciences provide many clues to the nature of this bizarre experience, further research is required before a full understanding will be attained."

Edited by Fila
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Fila said:

Hey man, although I do agree with you.., I also agree with Seeder. But I can see both sides.

I understand that there will not be any credible government documents detailing alien abductions.., so its going to be hard to find 100% credible information about it. (The biggest problem in UFOlogy)

I can see where Seeder is coming from also, because people require credible evidence.., otherwise anyone could just write anything, and w would have to accept it as truth.

This is especially true for people who believe UFOs (not ETS) are all mis-IDs and lies. If they don't believe UFOs are tangible.., then you will be pushing poo uphill trying to debate ETs are real. And we need to accept this.

Its not really their fault because there is no solid evidence that aliens are abducting people. This is because we have no conducted ANY tests to see if this is true.

Its not impossible that a human has been abducted by an alien in the past 4 billion years till now.., and there is no evidence to suggest its impossible.., but none to confirm it did happen. what we have is some data to work with. To dismiss the event based on what little data we have is wrong.., but to use the data as evidence to say it happens is also wrong. We need to more to form a conclusion.

"It is concluded that there is currently no convincing evidence for higher rates of serious psychopathology amongst abductees compared to the general population. Although the neurosciences provide many clues to the nature of this bizarre experience, further research is required before a full understanding will be attained."

you earned a LIKE for that post :tu:

People like me were not born a sceptic.... I too USED to believe the UFO stories... I was horrified at the abduction claims....and when I saw a strange light in the skies one of my first thoughts was... UFO!

Then along comes the internet....unlimited info is available...and I began trawling thru it.... then I joined forums like this, chatted about stuff.... spoke to those smarter than myself....and GRADUALLY..... became the sceptic I am now....due to bogus claims, fake experts, doctored or just clearly faked images and vids...

I would LOVE there to be TRUE stories and TRUE images of aliens and their craft..... but as you hit the nail on head....those stories and images and vids.... simply DO NOT exist

so far.....

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fila said:

I understand that there will not be any credible government documents detailing alien abductions.., so its going to be hard to find 100% credible information about it. (The biggest problem in UFOlogy).

I can see where Seeder is coming from also, because people require credible evidence.., otherwise anyone could just write anything, and we would have to accept it as truth.

This is especially true for people who believe UFOs (not ETS) are all mis-IDs and lies. If they don't believe UFOs are tangible.., then you will be pushing poo uphill trying to debate ETs are real. And we need to accept this.., as most people require proof.., whereas those who conduct the experiments to find proof.., do not need proof in order to start looking for proof (the proof paradox). But we have to accept this and work around it and unbiased researchers.

Its not really their fault because there is no solid evidence that aliens are abducting people. This is because we have not conducted any tests to see if this is true (due to the proof paradox).

Its not impossible that a human has been abducted by an alien in the past 4 billion years till now.., and there is no evidence to suggest its impossible.., but none to confirm it did happen. What we have is some data to work with. To dismiss the event based on what little data we have is wrong.., but to use the data as evidence to say it happens is also wrong. We need to more to form a conclusion.

Until someone wants to actually start a proper investigation.., all we can do is argue logic at the moment. An example would be if someone said ET abductions must be fake.., based on the fact they are all wacko's. You would defeat this logic by seeing if all ET abductees are wackos.

Alien abduction: a medical hypothesis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18834282

"I noted that many of the frequently reported particulars of the abduction experience bear more than a passing resemblance to medical-surgical procedures and propose that experience with these may also be contributory

If physicians are causing this syndrome in a percentage of patients, we should know about it; and persons who feel they have been abducted should be encouraged to inform their surgeons and anesthesiologists without challenging their beliefs."

Alien abduction experiences: Some clues from neuropsychology and neuropsychiatry.

bf0z4.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is very hard to discuss this kind of information with people that are ignorant and can not unlock the doors of perception to what is really going on in this Earth. I like to call them the mainstreamers who only can go by what the mainstream version of reality tells them.

Because what you believe is The Truth and under no circumstances do you believe precisely the same as other people, right, despite the fact your beliefs follow just as regular a party line as the people you look down on?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fila said:

Yes, keep an open mind. But not so open that your brain falls out...

Thought experiments are so much fun hey. I'd probably hitch a ride in an ETs UFO.., but not if they had one of those stickers saying "Cash, grass or ass". Because I know how much they love probing.., lol. I'll just walk thank you. Bloody dirty minded alienz. Get your mind out of the gutter.

il_340x270.1234195581_ct92.jpg

That is VERY (not allowed to swear here) FUNNNY!!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seeder said:

you will find on these forums, that ANY USER.... who provides a non credible source/link for a post, will have that source scrutinised... the simple reason being....that the web has millions and millions of websites that quite literally anyone can put up there, and say whatever BS they want.... now if we are to discuss FACTS and incorporate science into the equation....then we need to know the source is legit.  And this is the reason so many users post all sorts of nonsense here....they read it on some website....and assume it must be true without ever fact checking it

here is an example. Did you know some Octopus live in trees?

Its totally bogus of course, the images are all fakes....yet I have...more than once....sent that link to gullible people, who have then repeated to others that some Octopus live in trees  :lol:

see what I mean?  A website and the info it carries can simply be a place to host BS stories that are put across in a logical manner and could be believable.... so everyone.....always....needs to check their sources and facts when posting,  or else people like me, and many others here too, will investigate their claims and leave them open to ridicule.   

Then explain to me why the people in the world believe the mainstream media,governments,religions,schools and colleges are actually telling us the truth.  We have all been lied to constantly by all the above institutions. Which is why we need alternative independent outlets to actually find the truth because the mainstream certainly does not do that for us. If you believe everything the government and mainstream media tells you then my friend you have very much to learn because it is the complete opposite.