Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

About hell

raketata

4 minutes ago, Coil said:

His description of hell is somewhat like the description of Dante. Just as our world is changing and hell is being arranged by people and demons.

Reading different books gives a more extensive picture.

Then where live angels?

Edited by raketata

4 minutes ago, Coil said:

His description of hell is somewhat like the description of Dante. Just as our world is changing and hell is being arranged by people and demons.

He plagiarized Dante is more like it. The Inferno was a work of fiction. People are arranging views of Hell. Not demons

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

Interesting. It doesn't jive with my personal philosophy though.

"If you read a book and take it as fact without reading other books. You might as well not read the book" -Confucius

Spiritual people descended into hell and their experience of cosmic ignorance and the experience of beings in hell can be read here. Take time to read:

http://savitrithepoem.com/the-poem/toc/69-the-world-of-falsehood-the-mother-of-evil-and-the-sons-of-darkness.html

Just now, Coil said:

Spiritual people descended into hell and their experience of cosmic ignorance and the experience of beings in hell can be read here. Take time to read:

http://savitrithepoem.com/the-poem/toc/69-the-world-of-falsehood-the-mother-of-evil-and-the-sons-of-darkness.html

I'm a Native Traditionalist and non-dualist. I don't believe in Hell

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've had 2 goes at it. So.....meh. 

I 2-3 don't remember. When I was sleeping I start screaming because something attacks my heart it was to the maximum because it doesn't stop until it felt like I can't scream anymore and some sad feeling like I already died. Yes, but I am still alive.

Just now, Piney said:

He plagiarized Dante is more like it. The Inferno was a work of fiction. People are arranging views of Hell. Not demons

Your mind chose one and the other does not want to let in. Our world and countries are the antipodes of the countries of hell, therefore there is anti America,Anti- Russia  and other countries about which Dante does not speak.And all the bad things that happen in our world are inspired from there.

Just now, raketata said:

I 2-3 don't remember. When I was sleeping I start screaming because something attacks my heart it was to the maximum because it doesn't stop until it felt like I can't scream anymore and some sad feeling like I already died. Yes, but I am still alive.

That's called a dream. More exact, a nightmare. Its not the same as your body growing cold and numb from blood loss, nor it is the excruciating pain of heart failure. Then comes the inky blackness, then. Nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raketata said:

But who say Satan is evil? Some gay from UK wanted to kidnap me. He send some terrorists two men with minibus who was there in the street waiting. And there was one young boy, waiting too. I feel very negative energy from this boy like he was the terrorist, but then he look me at my eyes and I see stars in his eyes. Then the two men come to me and open hands to get me, then this young boy come next to me and they was shocked and fastly go back in minibus and go away. I was about to fight them but maybe they was with guns.

This and your other claim that someone's bodily fluids "teleported" on your hand and you ate it, makes me think you should be telling this to a doctor.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

This and your other claim that someone's bodily fluids "teleported" on your hand and you ate it, makes me think you should be telling this to a doctor.

Based on what I say if you see what I said and think clearly without back thinking what you say, if I don't lie and it is 100% true?

Edited by raketata

Just now, raketata said:

Based on what I told if you see what I said and think clearly without back thinking what you said, if I don't lie and it is 100% true?

If you could think clearly you'd see how delusional these claims are.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, raketata said:

Based on what I say if you see what I said and think clearly without back thinking what you say, if I don't lie and it is 100% true?

I'd like ranch dressing with this word salad waiter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

If you could think clearly you'd see how delusional these claims are.

So what I will tell you exactly what happen. I was sitting on bed and my hand was on the bed. I was not doing nothing and it was clean. Then I look and it was on my hand vaginal secretion or sperm. Before that I was licking my hand and it start to smell and taste like not my saliva I smell it and I was correct, no matter of that it was very sweet. Another time I was walking with drink in hand and when I drink again it was water. Another time I saw in my jug with water something which smells like death it was never I smell before it was crumbled in my water on white parts and there is nobody who can do that. I still remember this smelling, you can die only by smelling it but it don't make any effect on me I even drink it. The whole house was filled with this smelling, sadly nobody else smell it. It was only me who was able to smell this. And in this time the water in the whole house even in the fountain was bitter and I only feel it so, was very hard to drink it.

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

That's called a dream. More exact, a nightmare. Its not the same as your body growing cold and numb from blood loss, nor it is the excruciating pain of heart failure. Then comes the inky blackness, then. Nothing. 

No, I was awake. I remember it happens three times. And my heart get attacked by something which was trying to tear it off and was extremely powerful I feel it only in my heart.

Edited by raketata

1 minute ago, raketata said:

No, I was awake. I remember it happens three times. And my heart get attacked by something which was trying to tear it off and was extremly powerful I felt it only in my heart.

Then you should've gone to the doctor in case it was a heart attack, but that's not spiritual enough.

I don't believe in a hell created by some god but I do believe you can create your own hell in any experience you are in.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, raketata said:

So what I will tell you exactly what happen. I was sitting on bed and my hand was on the bed. I was not doing nothing and it was clean. Then I look and it was on my hand vaginal secretion or sperm. Before that I was licking my hand and it start to smell and taste like not my saliva I smell it and I was correct, no matter of that it was very sweet. Another time I was walking with drink in hand and when I drink again it was water. Another time I saw in my jug with water something which smells like death it was never I smell before it was crumbled in my water on white parts and there is nobody who can do that. I still remember this smelling, you can die only by smelling it but it don't make any effect on me I even drink it. The whole house was filled with this smelling, sadly nobody else smell it. It was only me who was able to smell this. And in this time the water in the whole house even in the fountain was bitter and I only feel it so, was very hard to drink it.

I dont even know what to say :o 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

I dont even know what to say :o 

It doesn't matter if you believe it is true, because it is true. But I don't know why it happened.

11 hours ago, raketata said:

Before I become Christian I was praying to Eris the goddess of chaos. I was reading a occult book and it said to pray to who I want to of the gods. And I dream some witch in ancient village that make some kind of magic in her house and then some person died because of this magic. I felt how his/her soul left the body. It was scary but because I had this feeling before too I don't panic in dream. Then in the next day I dream something which I don't remember but in front of my head in physical realm while was in half-sleep condition light ball (my priest told me that the soul is light ball) was trying to hit my third eye in the head and it was cold, very powerful and felt like hell's soul. Then in the next day in the night while I was watching TV this hell's soul come in my house because it was same feeling. It seems she was released from hell for this purpose. Then she show me with vision her cell in hell and like want me to be with her. Then start touching my hands while watching TV multiple times and she was cold. I start to fear and pray to God but without success. Then she stop touching me and enter in me. Then I change the channel to song and in the moment I start the channel it was much less then second she start extremely enjoying the song. Just like real spirit, for her time not exist. She have also very sad energy not like because she is not alive anymore but because she can't be good. Is possible for someone to enter hell as servant of Satan without burn in flames and become evil spirit? Thanks.

Personally, I don't believe that there is any such place as hell, or any such person as Satan.  I think it's all made up.  But if you believe all this stuff, you understand that God forgives.....right?  So, you may find some peace of mind by acknowledging what you've done that is wrong, ask God to forgive you for it, then never do it again.

Stay away from evil things and practices if they are messing up your mind.....which it seems they have.  This is my advice.  

10 hours ago, raketata said:

Only you could smell it, then more than likely the problem was with you. Did you see a doctor?

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Only you could smell it, then more than likely the problem was with you. Did you see a doctor?

Yes the smell only but everybody see that it was something white on parts in my jug with water and this smell so and I said it is ok because I know it can't hurt me. Anyway, the smell was real and can kill everybody who smell it, so who put this just save other people.

Edited by raketata

• The topic was locked