Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Real Time Connection with God

Crazy Horse

Hello All

My Spiritual Quest for this moment in time has been whittled down to one simple question. How to have a real time, strong and stable, instantaneous, conscious communion with God? 

A direct and uncorrupted personal line to the Great Universal Mind of THAT.

Whenever a question arose, one might offer-up a simple prayer and receive an answer immediately. No synchronistic signs or coincidences, but a clear audio voice in ones own mind. A voice that is Understanding, Compassionate and Wise. 

Today when I pray to God I am still very surprised by how well it works, but now I am talking about taking it to a whole other level - or 7.

There is a passage in the Bible that reads, 
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."

Can you imagine the change in our lives and society as a whole if this became a common ability? Love freedom happiness and justice would permeate and reign over every aspect of Life. We could actually build a Heaven on Earth very easily.

So assuming such a thing is possible, the question now becomes how? How could one attain such a communion with God? I have a rough idea of what it might take, but it is only my personal opinion and just a very basic idea at best. 

First of ALL there is Vibration.

Love or Fear - a choice that is going to reverberate thru every aspect of Life. Thinking about, expressing, and therefore becoming love just may be the master key needed to unlock the greatest secret of our hearts desire. 

Demonstrating the art of love, we may gain the insights, skills and wisdom needed to experience and understand self and other. We gain confidence in Life and are unafraid of even the harshest of lessons. 

The higher we vibrate, the greater the ability?

Secondly - I feel that actually practicing prayer and listening are vitally important. I know that prayer works, but the very fact that I am still amazed at how well it works tells me that I have some work to do. Just as all great pianists must practice for hours and hours, day after day, so a regular communion  with God may give you the ability to hear THAT. Finding yourself an enjoyable spiritual practice is probably a key component.

Attending to God - a reaching out with as much pure intent, passion and conviction as possible. A full and whole giving of oneself in a single pointed moment attaining to God.

And thirdly -  participating in quality activities. Anything that lifts the spirit in any positive way. 

Personally my spirits are raised and realised by meditation and prayer, exercising, walking out in nature with or without the dogs, eating well, being sociable, listening to good music and the higher arts in general - especially  poetry and prose. All have a tremendously uplifting affect. Listening to certain folks on YouTube can lift my spirit way high. As well as loads of other things including the giving of my time and helping others in any small way. I mean if nothing else we are going to have a more fulfilled and happy life! 

But this is only a small part of my personal list. So please remember that there is no one and no thing between you and God. 

And besides taking part in more wholesome activities, we might also avoid the grosser, crazy immature and ignoble and hurtful habits that are holding us back too!

But always remember that ultimately speaking this is a mental transfiguration and connection via your heart and mind to Gods Immaculate Mind - A consciousness expansion.

And so all the above may be reduced down to one word - Dedication.

Faith in this arena is already a given. Yet great FAITH is a bringer of Excellence. And so it is by a great dedication that our Faith is made manifest to God, and oneself is made a worthy vessel, pure enough to be blessed in such a magnificent way. 

Or perhaps this is all a massive over-thinking, maybe this is achievable in a single moment via one huge and intensively deep feeling and raw emotion? But then why should it be either one or the other?

So anyway, is this a vision of things to come for humanity?

A Fellowship with, and Walking in - Spirit?
  • Like 5

Pick a God first ... then hope its the right one ...

Good Luck ...

~

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Pick a God first ... then hope its the right one ...

Good Luck ...

~

Different names, same God.

Its ALL One.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Its ALL One.

Then there should not be any problems ... why not try praying 'harder' ?

~

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Then there should not be any problems ... why not try praying 'harder' ?

~

Harder and more often.

Yes, maybe it is that simple! I do pray and the answers come quickly, but it isn't an actual voice. I want the voice of God via Spirit to talk to me. And I want to share this know-how with anyone who would like the same.

I hope this thread will become a place to share experiences and methods that work.

A belief based on personal experience and actual proofs and evidence.

As much a science as an art.

For everyone.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I want the voice of God via Spirit to talk to me.

Did you ever stop and think about what God wants ?

~

Edited by third_eye
sleepy
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Its ALL One.

I'm not sure the Hindu's would agree with you.  

• Like 3

Just now, third_eye said:

Did you ever stop to think about what God wants ?

~

Well God can tell me Himself.

Then I will no longer have to take other folks beliefs and ideologies and theories however plausable they may seem.

There will be no deed for the middlemen of the Church, no more lies, corruption, abuse, deceit, no more crimes period.

• Like 4

Well God can tell me Himself.

Then I will no longer have to take other folks beliefs and ideologies and theories however plausable they may seem.

There will be no deed for the middlemen of the Church, no more lies, corruption, abuse, deceit, no more crimes period.

Okay then ... what if ... IF ... God don't want to talk anymore ?

God has done so much, given everything ... now God has to whisper in your ear just because you 'want' to hear ?

Maybe God has other things to do you know ... like creating other worlds ... or keeping Satan from doing bad things ...

Maybe you should just write God a letter ... Dear God ...

~

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

I'm not sure the Hindu's would agree with you.  

Brahman.

I think most Hindu's would understand this concept very well.

• Like 3

Just now, third_eye said:

Okay then ... what if ... IF ... God don't want to talk anymore ?

God has done so much, given everything ... now God has to whisper in your ear just because you 'want' to hear ?

Maybe God has other things to do you know ... like creating other worlds ... or keeping Satan from doing bad things ...

Maybe you should just write God a letter ... Dear God ...

~

If God doesn't want to talk any longer, for whatever reason, then of cause thats fine. But I am still going to try to communicate with Him in real time, with a voice. I pray now, today, and now, today, God is communicating with me. But that is between God and I.

And writing a letter is a wonderful idea. Very powerful in my opinion. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Brahman.

I think most Hindu's would understand this concept very well.

I don't think they would see their God as the same God the Abrahamic faiths believe in. They really aren't similar.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Its ALL One.

thor+vs+jesus.jpg

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Its ALL One.

Really? Cause he/she/it seems to disagree with himself/herself/itself pretty consistently 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

thor+vs+jesus.jpg

I guess you go to Uppsala often.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

My Spiritual Quest for this moment in time has been whittled down to one simple question. How to have a real time, strong and stable, instantaneous, conscious communion with God? 

Ist Corinthians, chapter 13 (sometimes called the 'Love' or 'Agape' chapter) says this about our current situation: "For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." (Ist Cor. 13:12)

I believe you're moving in the right direction. Faith is an active verb, rather than a passive noun: "As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built." (Luke: 6:47-48).

This quote from C. S. Lewis says it well: “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”    

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

But I am still going to try to communicate with Him in real time, with a voice.

Why? What do you hope to gain? Surely you can just wait until you're dead and then talk to him all you want right? If you think you're going to ask a fundamental question and get a fundamental answer, in this life, then I feel you are in for a whole heap of disappointment.

• Like 4

Just now, I'mConvinced said:

I don't think they would see their God as the same God the Abrahamic faiths believe in. They really aren't similar.

Who is talking about the Abrahamic God?

For clarification, I am talking about THE ALL, but if you have another name for God then by all means feel free to connect any way that is going to work for you. 

I am speaking in a more Gnostic sense. More a personal connection with a personal God.

I just said that there is no need for any middlemen.

Your mind connecting to the Mind of God via Spirit.

• Like 4

Well .. it does come right down to that knock, ask and seek ....

~

• Like 3

Who is talking about the Abrahamic God?

You were.  You quote the bible in your OP.

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

For clarification, I am talking about THE ALL

That doesn't clarify anything.  Are you making up your own version of what you think God to be? That's fine but if so just state it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Really? Cause he/she/it seems to disagree with himself/herself/itself pretty consistently 

That is not God disagreeing with ITSELF, that would be humanity getting in each others way for various reasons.

But if you could speak to God, then you would know the truth of the matter for yourself.

We would all know the truth about everything.

Nothing would remain hidden.

A paradise on earth. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Why? What do you hope to gain? Surely you can just wait until you're dead and then talk to him all you want right? If you think you're going to ask a fundamental question and get a fundamental answer, in this life, then I feel you are in for a whole heap of disappointment.

What do I hope to gain?

The Truth for one. Fundimental or otherwise.

And disappointment for me is that feeling of not knowing God. Of not knowing the truth.

Knowing God brings a sense of wonder, serenity and peace but also a heartache. 

Let me ask you a question, if you could, quite easily, have a real time connection with God, who may or may not answer all your questions, would you want to have that ability?

Would you like to see an end to all the major criminality worldwide?

An end to corruption in politics?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I want the voice of God via Spirit to talk to me.

Be careful what you wish for.  When you think about the people who have historically claimed to have spoken to gods, it usually doesn't end up all that happy a time for the majority.

Now as a Pagan, I do call down the 'gods' in ritual.  But my concept of what is a god is not what most mainstream western religions would think of as god. Nature is god and being nature is not human I don't expect nature to sit down and have a conversation with me.  I don't expect human answers from that which is not human.  Kind of like asking the dog the time of the day.    

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

You were.  You quote the bible in your OP.

That doesn't clarify anything.  Are you making up your own version of what you think God to be? That's fine but if so just state it.

I can quote the Bible, the Holy Koran, the Gnostic Gospels, the Bhagavad Gita, Buddhist and Taoist texts, Native American beliefs etc etc etc.  As I said, many names for God, All One.

"A personal connection to a personal God."

• Like 3

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Let me ask you a question, if you could, quite easily, have a real time connection with God, who may or may not answer all your questions, would you want to have that ability?

Absolutely not, I have never been happier than the moment I realised I don't have to hold myself to the standards of some supreme being.

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Would you like to see an end to all the major criminality worldwide?

That depends on your definition of a crime.  Some of the biggest 'criminals' in this world have never broken a law in their lives.

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

An end to corruption in politics?

Sure but how would talking to God stop any of it? You say God answers your prayers but I say billions of valid prayers go unanswered.

• Like 1