Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movies, Symbolism, and the Occult

FFA

I heard one time that the ancient Celts made their magic wands from holly trees. They are made from in short, hollywood.

I thought it would be nice if there was thread for all to post their favorite movie hidden symbolism, occult symbols, hidden easter eggs, etc. in their favorite movies and shows. Lets not leave out actors and their antics related to strange religions and their involvement in the occult. 

Feel free to contribute here and help find the root of all movie magic.

• Like 5

Well....

The Hollywood sign wasn't originally Hollywood- it was Hollywoodland, a housing development.

Celt traditions has holly, and also a lot of other woods including hazel, hawthorn, rowan, ash, oak, mistletoe, birch, and yew.

The traditional holly we think of for Christmas with it's pointed leaves and bright red berries is a dioecious plant- one must plant a male and a female plant to get the female plant to produce the bright red berries. Though most unnamed/unknown cultivars can be difficult to sex if they are not in bloom or seed- most cultivars sold through nurseries that are named/known have the sex in the name itself, like prince/princess, boy/girl, king/queen.

According to The Easter Egg Archive, there's over 2,500 movie easter eggs :ohttp://www.eeggs.com/tree/1361.html

• Like 6

One of the creepy years long trends I think are the celebrity pictures with either one eye hidden or one eye highlighted.  Sometimes the eye being hidden behind a butterfly which is the symbol of an alleged CIA mind control program known as MK Ultra.

c80e69788f9b6ec2ad0aab42440b6aaa--music-popstars_oneeye.jpg?w=600&h=502ff665e5d81bc3de152ad0c5768eed561--house-b78f430154d47b97a747eeb9bc8b45eb--illumi

• Like 3

^ A creepy fad, indeed!

Lady_Gaga_pose.jpg

There's an alleged connection to the 'Masonic' eye on the back of the dollar bill.....

eye-one-dollar-bill.jpg

...and the many 'Illuminati' symbols.

5a341ff778611_images(3).jpg.28cc003784ab8593943ee7c1e7a1b759.jpg

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

On 16/12/2017 at 7:45 AM, OverSword said:

One of the creepy years long trends I think are the celebrity pictures with either one eye hidden or one eye highlighted.  Sometimes the eye being hidden behind a butterfly which is the symbol of an alleged CIA mind control program known as MK Ultra.

c80e69788f9b6ec2ad0aab42440b6aaa--music-popstars_oneeye.jpg?w=600&h=502ff665e5d81bc3de152ad0c5768eed561--house-b78f430154d47b97a747eeb9bc8b45eb--illumi

KiaOraRa friend...

All of this SYMBOL ISM is Fear Mongering, towards a set Emotion, invoked inside of you that your not in on the Big Secret Ssssh!!... Lol.. A Have Not!!.. 

The 6 shaped 3 finger used around the Eye, is 666.. No not the Beastly devil blah blah nonsense..

6 done three times is like a spell, or charm, a collective consciousness, of Fear.., when in reality, 6 stands for our planet, Mother Earth.. 666, is Female and Male, the Guardians and Children of the Earth..

So through this figment of media brain washing, they have in effect cast a spell, on Our Mind..

The Left Eye represents the Moon, feminine energy The Dream maker,  Nature,...the Right eye, The Sun, masculine energy...Competitive, progress, power hungry...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

KiaOraRa Zeno...

This Info is very informative...

Cheers for this x....

Peace to you friend xx...

• Like 1

Besides the "devil worshipper" explanation from Christian fundies is there actual credible explanations of the symbols? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Besides the "devil worshipper" explanation from Christian fundies is there actual credible explanations of the symbols? 

KiaOraRa Rlyeh..

Its Morning here in NZ, so I'll say morning to you too...

What symbolism do you wish to know about?..

The Fact that these Subliminal symbolisms are Put in our visual cues, everywhere you look, is in affect, a sure idea, that this is being systematically enforced on our minds and hearts...

The Devil, philosophy is Fear Mongering.. The Symbols used are very powerful, but are hyped to be believed as One thing, when its Essence is Another meaning...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MauriOra said:

The Symbols used are very powerful

The power of the symbols is equal to the individuals belief in them. Symbols themselves have no inherent power.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The power of the symbols is equal to the individuals belief in them. Symbols themselves have no inherent power.

Yes My Learned Friend..In this case however, it is a Collective Consciousness..

Bible: Collective Consciousness

Illumati: Collective Consciousness

All Seeing Eye: again Collective Consciousness...

These have More power than an Individual perception or Belief..

It is a Systematic illusion on the Minds And Hearts of People, in a Collective Capacity...

And honestly, its worked for Century's...

I'd call that Power...

Peace to you Xeno...xx

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

Yes My Learned Friend..In this case however, it is a Collective Consciousness..

Bible: Collective Consciousness

Illumati: Collective Consciousness

All Seeing Eye: again Collective Consciousness...

These have More power than an Individual perception or Belief..

It is a Systematic illusion on the Minds And Hearts of People, in a Collective Capacity...

And honestly, its worked for Century's...

I'd call that Power...

Peace to you Xeno...xx

I don't really think it's has anything to do directly with any concept of a collective unconscious. I think it's more about memetics. An idea. One that is shared by select groups. It would be more like a hive mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't really think it's has anything to do directly with any concept of a collective unconscious. I think it's more about memetics. An idea. One that is shared by select groups. It would be more like a hive mind.

Yes.

I do not know Memetics?

Can you explain please...

The Ideas, put a Feeling in the Heart, felt in the Body..

Depending on what that "feeling" invokes in us Individually or Collectively,

Will decide the Actions taken from the feeling spurred on By the Idea...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You have to overlook the robo voice.

Cool. Thankyou Zeno...xx

3 minutes ago, travelnjones said:

I thought it was a list of artist i don't like,  

Hahaha...!!.

Yeah... Its that too..

Selling the symbolism product through the Pretty Boys and Girls on the Media Hype Spin IndoctriNation TELL E VISION...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MauriOra said:

KiaOraRa Rlyeh..

Its Morning here in NZ, so I'll say morning to you too...

What symbolism do you wish to know about?..

The Fact that these Subliminal symbolisms are Put in our visual cues, everywhere you look, is in affect, a sure idea, that this is being systematically enforced on our minds and hearts...

The Devil, philosophy is Fear Mongering.. The Symbols used are very powerful, but are hyped to be believed as One thing, when its Essence is Another meaning...

From a credible source, youtube is full of idiots calling anything from circles to triangles "Illuminati"

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

From a credible source, youtube is full of idiots calling anything from circles to triangles "Illuminati"

There can be wisdom said from the mouth of fools..

This is the Propaganda machine..

You must think for yourself..

I do, and I know the real tricks done on the Mind..

Through the Idiots from You Tube...

Peace to you friend xx...

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:05 PM, FFA said:

I heard one time that the ancient Celts made their magic wands from holly trees. They are made from in short, hollywood.

I thought it would be nice if there was thread for all to post their favorite movie hidden symbolism, occult symbols, hidden easter eggs, etc. in their favorite movies and shows. Lets not leave out actors and their antics related to strange religions and their involvement in the occult. 

Feel free to contribute here and help find the root of all movie magic.

Great idea!:tsu:

• Like 1

The real symbolism in movies is the introduction of commercials into movies. It is known as product placement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Product_placement

Look for the actor grabbing a well placed pizza box, soft drink brand, beer, or personal computer brand. Companies pay to have their brands shown.

Like easter eggs this is real. There is the use of A 113 in many animations. It is seen in animations because it is the room number for the first animation class at a school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A113

The illuminati and occult claims are just silly stories.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked