Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Trump a scapegoat ?

Uncle Sam

Take a moment to watch this video.... and you will start to realize why the left is so fanatical to blame Trump and why there is so much violence as well as blame game going on.

• Like 3

I’ve seen several video’s where a guys walks around a college campus, and tells people that Trump had done things that Obama had actually done, and told them Trump said things Hillary actually said. 

Oh the anger that comes from these students. The look of shock that comes over them when they find out the truth lol. 

Yes he is definitely a scapegoat 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’ve seen several video’s where a guys walks around a college campus, and tells people that Trump had done things that Obama had actually done, and told them Trump said things Hillary actually said. 

Oh the anger that comes from these students. The look of shock that comes over them when they find out the truth lol. 

Yeah, I've seen one of those videos as well.

Also, there's a great deal of ignorance about how our Republic actually operates. I've seen Trump blamed for things that are simply how the Constitution is set up. For example, fury over the Electoral College, anger over Executive powers, outrage over Freedom of Speech. I've seen people angry at Trump because they can't comprehend that non-US citizen do not have the right to illegally enter into our nation, violate our laws, demand certain 'rights' and even demand we change our form of government to suit them because they don't happen to like it.

It becomes pretty outrageous actually.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

Yeah, I've seen one of those videos as well.

Also, there's a great deal of ignorance about how our Republic actually operates. I've seen Trump blamed for things that are simply how the Constitution is set up. For example, fury over the Electoral College, anger over Executive powers, outrage over Freedom of Speech. I've seen people angry at Trump because they can't comprehend that non-US citizen do not have the right to illegally enter into our nation, violate our laws, demand certain 'rights' and even demand we change our form of government to suit them because they don't happen to like it.

It becomes pretty outrageous actually.

I have to agree with you.  There is indeed a great deal of ignorance about how our Republic actually operates in many, many things- especially in regards to non-citzens.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Take a moment to watch this video.... and you will start to realize why the left is so fanatical to blame Trump and why there is so much violence as well as blame game going on.

Thanks for that - 

I think that the ongoing anti Trump Psychological Operation has some powerful tools in it's box of tricks -
and this is surely one of them - to encourage this primal response / tendency - 

'''they''' know what they are doing when they psychologically manipulate their target audience but the target
audience is pretty much totally unaware how they are being used and respond emotionally because they are
being triggered on a daily basis - 

it's clever and insidious stuff - (and not new but now being rigorously  applied 24/7 to try and get rid of Trump)

mix  the primal need for a scapegoat with the primal fear of ostracism and those two ingredients on their own
is enough to send the target audience spirally into a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome - :) 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I agree - the target group (groups) encouraged to fear and hate Trump are being manipulated in such a way
that they feel that they are literally fighting for their lives and survival - 

they are also being 'encouraged' to feel superior and special - it;s an explosive mix :huh:

• Like 2

I blame Trump for people who blame Trump.

:huh:

• Like 4

I dont like Trump, but like someone sad " give to Ceaser what is Caeser", criticizes whwt needs to be criticised, praize what needs to be praized.

Unfortunatly the amount of things to criticised "trumps" the amount of praize...

2 hours ago, pallidin said:

I blame Trump for people who blame Trump.

:huh:

And you know who is to blame for that?

• Like 1

To be fair, Republicans were hating on Obama just as much as Democrats are hating on Trump. I just skimmed through the video so correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anyone correcting which leads me to believe (like with those "This is how dumb Americans are" videos) that the creators more than likely cherry picked who they put into the video, to fit their agenda.

Don't get me wrong I like Obama and dislike Trump. Yes the people I saw featured in this video are morons, no one sane is going to doubt that but there would be just as many people doing the exact same thing if the party had been reversed. It's just the nature of most people, "Oh we all hate this person because they don't believe what we believe, we are going to find any piece of dirt true or not". That being said it has been proven over and over again that Trump stated thing and still does it that are 100% false and factually disproven.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, IBelieveWhatIWant said:

To be fair, Republicans were hating on Obama just as much as Democrats are hating on Trump. I just skimmed through the video so correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anyone correcting which leads me to believe (like with those "This is how dumb Americans are" videos) that the creators more than likely cherry picked who they put into the video, to fit their agenda.

Don't get me wrong I like Obama and dislike Trump. Yes the people I saw featured in this video are morons, no one sane is going to doubt that but there would be just as many people doing the exact same thing if the party had been reversed. It's just the nature of most people, "Oh we all hate this person because they don't believe what we believe, we are going to find any piece of dirt true or not". That being said it has been proven over and over again that Trump stated thing and still does it that are 100% false and factually disproven.

There are people who do hate Obama, but they weren’t making up lies about him on a daily basis. Considering all the outright crimes Obama committed, I’d say he got off easy. Especially in regards to msm. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

There are people who do hate Obama, but they weren’t making up lies about him on a daily basis.

Birtherism.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Birtherism.

That's been well cleared up though. He released his actual birth video.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

59 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Birtherism.

Show me no less then 4 main stream sources that argued in favor of it for a year. 

Not even close to the same thing. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I'll give you one, which is the biggest MSM there is. Fox news & Trump

What about it? Now just not spending 24 hours a day ripping the president, making up outright lies about him is equivalent to birtherism?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

There are people who do hate Obama, but they weren’t making up lies about him on a daily basis.

Birtherism...lies on a daily basis.Going on for years.

• Like 1

That’s a good call Uncle Sam. I actually think that part of the president’s job (any president) is to serve as the scapegoat for about half the country... if they’re a good president that is... more, if they’re not... possibly in Trump’s case, he’s a better president as a bigger scapegoat. I am not a huge fan of Trump and did not vote for him... that being said, I’m glad Hillary Clinton is not president and I get a good chuckle out of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The Trump presidency is great for our democracy... and here’s why... the MSM would have been mum on whatever monkey business Hillary got up to... Trump , on the other hand, is under a microscope and couldn’t actually do any of the Hitleresque things he’s accused of, even if he wanted to.

When Obama first became president, I kept telling people to give him a chance... until he gave me perfectly good, reasonable reasons to dislike him... and the more his presidency wore on... and the more his words fell flat...  (didn’t close Guantanamo, got his drone strike on - while accepting a peace prize, didn’t help inner city people, didn’t help race relations, didn’t get to keep my plan, etc... etc... etc...)... and the more I disliked him and his policies.

As a candidate I didn’t like Trump a whole lot... but as his presidency goes on, I see that he is keeping many of the promises that he made as Trump the candidate... and, grudgingly, I am beginning to like him more as time goes on... where I end up remains to be seen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Birtherism...lies on a daily basis.Going on for years.

If you are saying Fox said Obama wasn't born in the U.S. then you are absolutely wrong. They reported other people said that but their news shows never reported that as a fact. And it was definitely not reported on for "years". Why do people who have never watched Fox make statements like they know what goes on there?

Btw, I'm not saying an opinion pundit never speculated about the possibility but it was never reported as a fact.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Birtherism.

Lol...yeah...there's a bit of selective amnesia going on, eh?

On 12/16/2017 at 7:09 AM, preacherman76 said:

It's priceless when they use Hitler quotes. Your stomach hurts from laughing.

• Like 2

Was Obama a scapegoat?

Are all presidents scapegoats?  As the figurehead of the nation, do they all get credit and blame for things they didn't do?  Has it really changed except for the fact that people are a lot ruder than they were  a generation or two ago?

• Like 3