Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of US nuclear tests published online

UM-Bot

Couldn�t imagine being inside the cloud.... = not good lol.

• Like 1

I am created Shiva, the Destroyer, Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.  

• Like 4

what a waste of money and resources, imagine a world without war, the money used could do so much, just takes the USA military budget, it could end their debt, advance in medicine, education and space travel, but no rather show off how much firepower they have.

9 hours ago, geraldnewfie said:

what a waste of money and resources, imagine a world without war, the money used could do so much, just takes the USA military budget, it could end their debt, advance in medicine, education and space travel, but no rather show off how much firepower they have.

First, the U.S. debt is about 20 trillion dollars.  The budget for the Pentagon is about 650 billion.  Second, the U.S. may be nearly uniformly hated by the world but until recently we've been carrying the load to help attempt to maintain peace and order.  The recent past - 8 years to be exact - shows what happens when the U.S. takes a hands-off approach.  I agree that we should aspire to a world without war but if one country does it unilaterally, they're eventually going to gutted and enslaved.  THAT is history's verdict on human nature.  Have a peaceful day.

23 hours ago, Ganden said:

North Korea in a few months time...

I certainly hope not.  If that happens it would most likely mean the U.S. had already have been hit with a nuke.  There's no way the U.S. is going to pre-emptively nuke anyone.  Fatboy Kim knows this.  So do his puppet masters in Beijing.  I hope Trump resists the calls (probably within his own administration) to sit down and negotiate with these thugs again.  At least until all missile testing stops for 6 months and inspectors are allowed access to his nuke sites.  Anti-proliferation worked for awhile but now that the Norks have a bomb and are working on delivering it and the mullahs in Iran are queued up to be next, it's just a matter of time before one of these damned things gets used.  I think China will exert control over Fatboy Kim but who's going to control the mullahs when their goal is to hasten the return of the Mahdi?  I think Obama is evil.

15 hours ago, geraldnewfie said:

Ya sure just get rid of the military budget - We will invite ISIS in and North Korea should be a good time.

Imagine a world without war....... imagine a big mac w/out the calories. Never going to happen.

The U.S. has done over 1000 nuclear tests.  It has also tested more nukes than any country in the world.    So when we complain about medical issues like cancer, we only need to look towards the countries that has tested the most in the world.  On a larger scale our world is like a vivarium--what comes around goes around.

On 12/18/2017 at 2:52 PM, LucidElement said:

Ya sure just get rid of the military budget - We will invite ISIS in and North Korea should be a good time.

Imagine a world without war....... imagine a big mac w/out the calories. Never going to happen.

ISIS was made by the USA hahaha, and north korea is a joke, why are they threatening just the USA, not canada or Australia? 

On 12/20/2017 at 11:56 PM, geraldnewfie said:

ISIS was made by the USA hahaha, and north korea is a joke, why are they threatening just the USA, not canada or Australia? 

Agreed that US formed ISIS. And I hope you know why, the broad answer is clear as day. When we removed Saddam Hussein (who had no respect or patience for terroritsts) that sparked a whole new whirlpool.... but ISIS was formed as a branch of Al Queda ... they were members who were above and beyond that faction.. anyways , Isis is pretty much being shut down . Don’t hear about beheadings or the devastating terror they were pulling over the last few years .

On 12/18/2017 at 8:50 AM, and then said:

First, the U.S. debt is about 20 trillion dollars.  The budget for the Pentagon is about 650 billion.  Second, the U.S. may be nearly uniformly hated by the world but until recently we've been carrying the load to help attempt to maintain peace and order.  The recent past - 8 years to be exact - shows what happens when the U.S. takes a hands-off approach.  I agree that we should aspire to a world without war but if one country does it unilaterally, they're eventually going to gutted and enslaved.  THAT is history's verdict on human nature.  Have a peaceful day.

peace? or are they attacking to gain resources? like now north korea got about 10 trillion dollars of untapped resources and look USA is showing off their balls outside NK. and guess what no central bank in NK either......hmmm the clock tickens

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:00 PM, geraldnewfie said:

If you're going to bend over buy yourself some lube.

When a place like North Korea is fixing to have nukes, I guess I'm glad we're not a place that doesn't. 

I do wish everyone would just get along, though. 

Hey, I have an idea.....let's travel to a remote place of pristine beauty, white sandy beaches, crystal blue waters, wonderful sea life and then just blow it all to hell with our black cloud of death.  Wee.  Doesn't this sound great?

The world is filled with idiots.  

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 9:56 PM, geraldnewfie said:

You don't read the News much do you?

I'll help you just a tiny bit.....

North Korea said those who voted for the sanctions would face Pyongyang’s wrath.

“Those countries that raised their hands in favour of this ‘sanctions resolution’ shall be held completely responsible for all the consequences to be caused by the ‘resolution’ and we will make sure for ever and ever that they pay heavy price for what they have done.“

P.S......Those Countries that raised their hands, that would be all 15 of the UN Security Council. I'll help you a bit more.

China,Russia,France,UK,USA,Bolivia,Egypt,Ethiopia,Italy,Japan,Kazakhstan,Senegal,Sweden,Ukraine,Uruguay.

Knowledge is good, you should read up on things.

Edited by Sakari

ISIS violently hates anyone and any country that does not adopt and fully support the grotesque Sharia law.