Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Chamber Behind Sphinx's Ear

dreamland

I found this very interesting video on youtube about the boy who claims that the life on earth will change once the the great sphinx is unlocked, and there is a secret chamber behind sphinx's ear that needs to be opened. I am surprised that noone talked about it before. What you guys think?

• Like 1

I doubt seriously that archeologists over the years have not noticed that!  Seriously!

• Like 9

Im getting deja-vu...this has either been posted already or discussed in some thread

• Like 5

No wonder I got deja vu....it was my own thread where this was mentioned

He said that life on Earth will change dramatically when the Great Sphinx monument in Giza is 'unlocked', adding that the opening mechanism is hidden behind an ear.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, dreamland said:

Seeder... i did searched for similar topics about sphinx and secret chamber behind his ear and could not find any....what you have there is a post not a topic, and also it is in Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon section not ancient mysteries, where it should belong.

:lol:  I mentioned nothing about searching.... I just said it gave me Deja Vu as have recently read it myself !!

Im getting deja-vu...this has either been posted already or discussed in some thread

• Like 3

Well lets not ignore the fact that the depiction shows something under the ear and certainly not behind it.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dreamland said:

I found this very interesting video on youtube about the boy who claims that the life on earth will change once the the great sphinx is unlocked, and there is a secret chamber behind sphinx's ear that needs to be opened. I am surprised that noone talked about it before. What you guys think?

at the beginning of that video... about 20 seconds in...the video is about THE BOY ON MARS....ie....the thread I posted above

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

at the beginning of that video... about 20 seconds in...the video is about THE BOY ON MARS....ie....the thread I posted above

It's a good job they used that giant red marker and zoomed in or I'd never have seen it! Boy from Mars confirmed.

• Like 4

Seeder.. i know that...i  just don't want you think that i copy your post or something. There is no topic ( not post ) about it, that's why i  create one. There's no need to argue about it anymore. 

I found this very nice close up of the chamber..click on image - full screen and zoom in.

Sphinx_of_Giza_9059.jpg

Edited by dreamland
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, dreamland said:

I found this very nice close up of the chamber..click on image - full screen and zoom in.

Sphinx_of_Giza_9059.jpg

What evidence is there that that is a chamber and not an attachment point for some now missing portion of the head/headdress?

cormac

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, dreamland said:

This kinda reminds me with a movie : National Treasure: Book of Secrets when they found city of gold :)

what you might like to look up, is the size of the sphinx ears.... then you can estimate the size of the hole.... personally....I dont believe its an entrance to anything.... who the heck would be able to keep it a secret if they were SEEN climbing up there to get in it?   Common sense kind of dictates its the worst possible place for a secret entrance... but hey its your thread and I wont rain on your parade

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

What evidence is there that that is a chamber and not an attachment point for some now missing portion of the head/headdress?

cormac

Attachment point, I thought the same. I looked for images of the other side of the Sphinx's head and there is a (not that big) hole below the other ear as well.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dreamland said:

the way it's been cut, it may suggest that there is something there. The blocking stone is placed inside the hole, hiding something.

Enlarge the image. The stone isnt detached from the head, its a part of it.

• Like 3

OK leave it to me then

Some three hundred years after Khafre's death, during the time of social collapse that Egyptologists call the First Intermediate Period, the signs are that his valley temple was ransacked and his statues there deliberately smashed - it is unlikely that the Sphinx would have escaped the attentions of the wreckers at the same time, when the monuments of Giza were attacked in general. The beard would have been an easy target and the vandals may well have forced off some of any cladding blocks that were part of the original design.

The Sphinx showing the scale of the head against a standing human figure and the characteristic erosion of the Sphinx body

(so yes.....even with a man nearby for scale....the hole will be too small to an entrance)

sphinx17.jpg

esfinge.jpg

http://www.touregypt.net/historicalessays/sphinxa9.htm

and of all the thousands of years, and no one thought to look up and say " What's behind that rock under his ear"?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, seeder said:

OK leave it to me then

and of all the thousands of years, and no one thought to look up and say " What's behind that rock under his ear"?

No one thought to check the Giza plateau for evidence of a cold water co2 geyser in antiquity until Cladking came along...

• Like 4

I thought everybody knew that its a coinslot under the ear. 
The sphinx is actually a giant kiddie ride.

4087467157_224ea3b5b5_b.jpg

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

No one thought to check the Giza plateau for evidence of a cold water co2 geyser in antiquity until Cladking came along...

......and still not proven it. The ultimate FAIL.

cormac

• Like 2

i do believe that there is something there. i don't have prove but it's suspicious the way it looks like. people back then had different mindset,  and that's why they were not interested. why would ancient cut a squared looking hole on the side of sphinx head? it makes no sense. i read that egyptians explored the area beneath sphinx front pawns where the hall of records supposedly is and now they placed wooden floor in this area so noone can see what they did there, or what's underneath. maybe now they will explore this chamber under the sphinx ear? anyways..what's really makes me mad is that they will not tell anything...it's all kept in secret. 

11 minutes ago, dreamland said:

why would ancient cut a squared looking hole on the side of sphinx head? it makes no sense.

Just because it makes no sense to you does not mean that the cut had no obvious purpose 4500 years ago.

Edited by toast
  • Like 7

22 minutes ago, dreamland said:

i do believe that there is something there. i don't have prove but it's suspicious the way it looks like. people back then had different mindset,  and that's why they were not interested. why would ancient cut a squared looking hole on the side of sphinx head? it makes no sense. i read that egyptians explored the area beneath sphinx front pawns where the hall of records supposedly is and now they placed wooden floor in this area so noone can see what they did there, or what's underneath. maybe now they will explore this chamber under the sphinx ear? anyways..what's really makes me mad is that they will not tell anything...it's all kept in secret. 

More likely there’s nothing of archaeological/Egyptological/scientific interest outside of what’s already known and therefore irrelevant to a discussion of AE culture. Just because you, the average laymen, hasn’t had it explained to you by the experts on site (which ISN’T their job) doesn’t mean “it’s all kept in secret” as you claim. 

cormac

• Like 3