Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chicago commissioner asks for UN peacekeepers

OverSword

Richard Boykin, the Cook County Commissioner to meet with UN and request they send UN Peace Keepers to Chicago.  At one point in the interview he names them as a "higher power" and cites all the good they've done for minority groups in Africa..

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Chicago commissioner asks for UN peacekeepers
9 minutes ago, Lilly said:

How about this, remove the current leaders (especially Emanuel), no more sanctuary city status, bring in a great deal of US law enforcement?

RACISM!!!

• Like 4

If UN peacekeepers came to Chicago, then the city is by default under martial law.  We can do that without the UN.  This guy just doesn't want the white supremacist US government to help fix the complete failure of the local government in the most corrupt city in the USA.

• Like 4

What if we started by making Chicago a gun free zone?

...too obvious? It's supposed to be obvious. What did they expect was going to happen when the Police are given the finger and guns are banished? It's a failure of policy, law makers and black culture. 

So instead of admitting to their mistakes and poor judgement, they want to circumvent that part altogether and request help from the UN. Classy.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Ok, bring in all minority group US law enforcement then.

Doesn't matter the institutions they work for are racist. :ph34r:

• Like 3

What I see when I watch this is a man who is  desperate to stop the killing of innocent people and protect citizens. 

What am I missing here? 

I realise  bringing in any kind of military intervention would be a bad move, but he may come away with some peace keeping advice, no harm in that.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Ok, bring in all minority group US law enforcement then.

Well we've seen black,latino,and even an asian american cops all shoot people before...then it's "systemic" racism ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

What I see when I watch this is a man who is  desperate to stop the killing of innocent people and protect citizens. 

What am I missing here? 

I realise  bringing in any kind of military intervention would be a bad move, but he may come away with some peace keeping advice, no harm in that.

What you're missing is a traitor who's racist views prevents him from seeing the absurdity of his idea.  A man who's hatred for his society has blinded him to the failure of he and his peers who's rejection of our own system has brought Chicago to this horrible point in time.

• Like 6

Just now, Kismit said:

What am I missing here? 

this man is the reason the  city is a shthole, . him and others like him in local gvmnt. complete failures, totally responsible for what happening there.

you do not see him saving anyone but himself.  

you missing pretty much entire reality

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

Sounds pretty dumb.

Peacekeeping? Between ‘who’ and ‘who’?

It’s just policing!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

What am I missing here? 

Gang members in Chicago kill each other around 500/1 differential of gang on gang violence/innocent people to police on innocent people,yet they don't want any cops... :blink:

The fact is the government running Chicago has FAILED!...

It was the same in Detroit for many years,but Detroit has went somewhat silent comparitivly speaking in recent years as it became such a broken hell hole...even the gangs moved out!

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, OverSword said:

If UN peacekeepers came to Chicago, then the city is by default under martial law.  We can do that without the UN.  This guy just doesn't want the white supremacist US government to help fix the complete failure of the local government in the most corrupt city in the USA.

Second most corrupt. You should see Camden, New Jersey.....

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, travelnjones said:

If UN peace keepers were to come to the US, I think many militia groups would see that as an act of war and fight

I think if militias see peace keepers as an act of war, the problem is with the militias (between their ears to be precise). 

• Like 3

what militia?  i'm not aware of any in the city of Chicago,  if anything, i do not see why militias in Illinois would even care. chitown is a gang infested liberal failure always has been. ., not militias concern.   gangs however, which Chicago has in abundance, would sure mind it,

Edited by aztek

Actually by legal definition he may have just commited treason "

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

prev | next

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)"

• Like 4

I going to predict that Mr. Boykin will soon be a Presidential candidate.

I'm thinking his appeal to the United Nations is meant to shame his fellow politicians into taking serious action toward reducing crime. His Seven Point Plan to Reduce Gun Violence has some good stuff, this in particular:

*Charging individuals pulling the trigger and co-conspirators with Domestic Terrorism

http://richardrboykin.com/issues/seven-point-plan-to-reduce-gun-violence/

• Like 3

there is nothing good about misapplying laws.  we already got the the point when browser history delete is considered  evidence destruction, and you may be  looking at 20 years.

absolutely no terrorism charges unless it is actual terrorism.   there can be very valid reasons to open fire, especially living in gangs infested  liberal fail of a city.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

this man is the reason the  city is a shthole, . him and others like him in local gvmnt. complete failures, totally responsible for what happening there.

you do not see him saving anyone but himself.  

you missing pretty much entire reality

Your polite response has been noted :tu:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Setton said:

I think if militias see peace keepers as an act of war, the problem is with the militias (between their ears to be precise). 

You're nuts.  That's a foreign army on our soil.  Lock and load.

• Like 4