Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Guest Cheryl

strange but true

3 posts in this topic

Nothing has ever happened to me in my life regarding unexplained happenings, untill last week, my husband and i went to bed, i could not sleep and after a couple of hours of restlessness, i got up and went to sit on our balcony, i have a great view of the ocean and surrunding villages, anyway after a couple of cigarettes and about an hour of sitting there enjoying the stars i went back to bed, as i opened and closed the bedroom door i turned around and to my great surprise i saw what looked like oval lights, they shocked me at first, then i thought that it was just my sight trying to refocuse in the dark, but as i looked around they seemed to be everywhere, i went to the bathroom, with my head down i might add, because i was a bit nervouse, and i thought that they might have disappeared after my visist to the bathroom but they had not. As i came out of the bathroom the bedroom seemed to light up even more, i tossed my gown onto a chair and jumped into bed and closed my eyes tight. What do you think that was, i am an ordinary person, with no real theory about such things and i think i have a fairly open mind.

does anyone have any suggestions as to what i might have seen

Cheryl

sometimes, especially late at night, its easy to see these strange lights. did you rub your eyes before you came inside? when you put pressure on your eyelids, you can sometimes see very vivid colors that remain even when you open your eyes. when you close your eyes very tightly, the same thing happens.

ive noticed its much easier to see these colored lights when i stay up very late at night. it must have something to do with being sleepy and having eyes that are exhausted.

Cheryl, what size were the lights and what colour?

Was there any accompanying noise or smell or sensation?

Have you ever experienced anything unusual in that room?