Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent sightings of the Jersey Devil?

Naveed

Does anyone know if there have been any recent sightings of the Jersey Devil? I've always been fascinated by the stories of it, and the sightings, but I haven't heard of any sightings since the 1930's or 40's.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naveed

• LisaMHD

• Space Moose

• orcafresh

Ok, I take back what I said about the last sightings I remember were in the 30's and 40's, I found some as recent as 1987, but still if anyone knows of anything in more recent years, that be really cool.

Best I can do is hook you up with a guy that publishes a comic book on this subject matter. He lives in the affected area and believes (I believe?) it all to be for real.

The most recent sighting of the New Jersey Devil that I know of was on April 17 when the devil delighted some 16,445 fans at the Continental Airlines Arena. He will be making his next appearance on Thursday April 24th. Watch for him on TV!

More about this New Jersey Devil can be found here. For more on the critter first spotted by Mrs. Leeds, click here.

• 3 weeks later...