Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampires... Real or not?

moongirl90

I don't think vampires are the same as we see them in the media....They can be just like normal people....

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arsenik

• jobot37

• psyche101

• Janiel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must be a vampire.... everyone tells me that I suck! Ok, I kinda stole that from Dusk till Dawn.

But seriously, there was a guy in Hugo, Oklahoma that claimed to be a vampire. Nobody that I know of ever saw him during the day, but I think the guy was just puttin' on, cause I never heard of a meth-addicted vampire before. I never heard of him sucking the blood out of anything either.

Having had a little look at their activities, I felt a little cheated, not one mention of sucking the blood of a virgin by moonlight, Best cape competition, best bat impersonation or even a class on graveyard earth care!

See what I mean,

Quote- Chat, chew the fat, shoot the breeze, sling the bull, babble, cackle, chatter, gab, yak, yammer. No big whoop.

They might as well call themselves "The people with no tan and big teeth gang"

I want real Vamps! grin2.gif

I've met some people who pretend to be one for fun...and I think I might have met at least one person who actually thought they were huh.gif But no, I don't think there ARE real vampires, in the sense of the Dracula type affair.

Vampires, I believe real vampires are those who rob others of their souls taking someones whole life away, ruining ones life untill life itself feels more like nothing at all. As for people who feed off other human beings for blood for whatever reason are Blood Suckers.

There was a incident a year back or so, involved a guy who went into an elderly ladies house, stabbed her to death, and then removed her heart (or another organ, i cant remember) and then boiled it a saucepan, and drank the blood.

That is not a vampire. That is just extremely brutal murder. Seems to have alot in coomon with devil worship and similar dark-arts.

I don't think real vampires exist. Especially not ones with any more functions than a regular human.

What i do think exists, is there are people who practice vampirism.

I don’t believe that vampires exist or ever have, although I know a guy who is into all that crap.

There was a incident a year back or so, involved a guy who went into an elderly ladies house, stabbed her to death, and then removed her heart (or another organ, i cant remember) and then boiled it a saucepan, and drank the blood.

That is not a vampire. That is just extremely brutal murder. Seems to have alot in coomon with devil worship and similar dark-arts.

I don't think real vampires exist. Especially not ones with any more functions than a regular human.

What i do think exists, is there are people who practice vampirism.

Strangely enough, that guy's just lost his appeal, you can have a quick look at a report here

Sad, sad world we live in.

i believe in alot of things in this world but i just cant grasp the idea that vampires exist.

Depends on what you mean by vampires?

Some people think they are vampires, and go on bizzare killing sprees and drinking their victims blood.

In anycase I have not met a real vampire, or a murderer that takes on the actions of vampires.

Well, there are Vampire people and the vampire mith, and there is a huge difference in my humble opinion.

There are.... "bad" groups of people who practice vampiric acts, drinking blood, sleeping on day, slaughter animals in theyr called normal acts, but these are NOT vampires, just people who need help...

On the other hand, the Vampire mith, well, the nosferatu, that is from european origin, and, tou know the drill, the carpation rutless emperor, Vlad the impaler, empty tomb, etc, etc... But thats one of those things we shall never know, unless someone catches one gunsmilie.gif

Every myth and legend has its origins somewhere, mainly in he mundane, but for the life of me I can’t work out where the myth of the vampires originated from. Does anyone know the first accuracy documented account of a vampire being mentioned? (And don’t say Adams other wife!) blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hi! grin2.gif I'm the new person here and I would like to talk about vampires! blink.gif My sister said she heard them in the basement! But then she said that if I didn't do what she said they would eat me so don't really believe her. I think vampires are the greatest mysteries of all time. Now I know Dracula ain't real but I kinda believe in them. I believe I am a vampire! devil.gif Just kiddin. So what do you all think of vampires?

edited to merge with another topic that we have.... just so you know it's still hereGOTHIC VAMPIRE CHICKIE w00t.gif

Edited by Celticwitch

I love the idea that real vampires exist, not the wannabes that drink blood and sleep in a coffin but then walk around in daylight, but the ones that we meet in books like Interview with a Vampire which I am reading again at the moment for the hundredth time!

One of my favourite authors is Laurell K Hamilton who writes the Anita Blake series... I am completely in love with Jean Claude who is a centuries old blood sucker! Is that normal? wacko.gif

And even if vampires are proven not to exist, it will never stop me from wondering. I love the mystery surrounding them. I think Bram Stoker has a lot to do with all the vampire hype, and Dracula was so beautifully written!!

I don't know about vampires. Since they are a very old legend and almost every culture has had some form of them. It's hard to say they don't exist. Then it is hard to say that they do. thumbsup.gif

Hey.I have an interesting(well i think it is tongue.gif )theory on the existence of vampires.Here it is. In our world there are many different mutations of already existing species,that essentially become a new species.If other animals can make such adaptions,or mutations,call it what you like.Then why cant humans.its hard to believe that we,such a huge species,have never adapted one bit,and many other species have.What if,somewhere out there,there is a person who has mutated in some way,and is what we would essentially call a vampire.Please giveme your comments on this and feel free to criticise and give your own opinions i wanna know what people think. original.gif

Hi TFM,

We have adapted a bit. My dentist once told me that he is seeing more and more children that do not have any wisdom teeth. Real evolution he believed. Wether it was true or not I can't say but it does make sense. (unlike me usually). original.gif

Hey.I have an interesting(well i think it is tongue.gif )theory on the existence of vampires.Here it is. In our world there are many different mutations of already existing species,that essentially become a new species.If other animals can make such adaptions,or mutations,call it what you like.Then why cant humans.its hard to believe that we,such a huge species,have never adapted one bit,and many other species have.What if,somewhere out there,there is a person who has mutated in some way,and is what we would essentially call a vampire.Please giveme your comments on this and feel free to criticise and give your own opinions i wanna know what people think. original.gif

Hi TFM,

Firstly, human beings HAVE adapted in many ways over thousands of years, you only have to look at the diversity of skin colours and facial features (not to mention the skeletal changes which have occured since prehistoric man ) which are apparent today to realise this. If however, you are wondering if it is possible for a human being to mutate into a creature that will spontaneously combust upon contact with sunlight, cannot cross running water, needs to drink living blood to survive and is immortal..........well, do you really need someone to point out the obvious?

I apologise if that is a tad harsh ........ but I aint changing it

whistling2.gif

Well thistle what can i say,for 1 you are right,(but isn't running water for evil witches???)i was merely suggesting that we may have adapting more than we think,that sum1 out there may be a little superior to us.And also the whole "spontaneously combusting" thing,iv read my more than fair share of volumes and books on Vampyr and almost all tell us that most books on vamps are full of childish misinformation.The like's of the not being able to pass through a living ersons territory(door etc.)is utter bull(sorry but it is) what would stop it?except extreme magick.and it was a THEORY a mere SUGGESTION i wasn't sayin it was true.so i got a little mixed up.shoot me

LMAO TFM.......U did tell people to feel free to criticise lol whistling2.gif , Guess I took that a bit too literally eh. But don't worry, I have never shot anyone for expressing an opinion yet and I aint gonna make u the first.

thumbsup.gif

im not at all bothered by critisism,i was just pointing out my reasons forwhy i thought such things,well i started that way.kinda wandered off topic.every one has an opinion,i cant stop them saying it.sorry for any misunderstandings. thumbsup.gif

Vampires are either completely fictional creatures , or it may be possible that vampires are real and the British government really is trying to cover up their existance

But to face the facts chances are they don't exist . sad.gif

How can u face the facts and accept they dont exist,when you do not know the facts.no one does thats why every one is intrigued by this.the fact is,that we simply do not know.