Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampires... Real or not?

moongirl90

Hey Xeno,could you tell where this psion guild is?or how to get to the website,i have some queries i must find the answer for.i know this is off topic sorry.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arsenik

• jobot37

• psyche101

• Janiel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a real day vampire I can assure you all we do exist. Perhaps not in the mythological way that the movies would like you to believe, but then hey real day witches do not ride brooms neither.

Real life vampirism is a common fact and not really hidden anymore. There are two main types of vampires.

1. Sanguine (Latin for blood). A Vampire who consumes human blood (commonly from a human ‘donor’ who is willing to let them feed).

2. Psychic vampire (Psyvamp) / Psi vampire

Someone who "drains" life-energy (prana, chi, life-force, whatever) rather than blood from others. Psi-vampires may or may not consume blood as a means of extracting pranic energy.

Though the two terms refer to the same critter, they do so with different meanings in mind. Some insist on calling psy-vampires "psi-vampires", and insist that "psy-vampire" is incorrect, and then proceed to "prove it" by splitting etymological hairs. I disagree. There is a distinction which needs to be made between the two terms. "Psy" is merely short-hand for "psychic", and psychic vampires are called such because they feed psychically, as opposed to physically. However, it could be argued that psi is the auric/life energy where as psychic is actually now thought to be shared thoughtwaves from a collective consciousness. So "psi-vampire" refers to what they feed upon, whereas "psy-vampire" refers to how they feed. Not infrequently, psi-vamps may also experience the Thirst in varying degrees of intensity, and in fact, there are many similarities in condition between the psi-vamps and the sanguinarians, with the main difference being, so far as I can see, the psi-vamps' need to drain pranic energy, and ability to do so.

Research does wonders and with todays vast resources on the internet perhaps those who care if vampires exist or even wish to know more about them did more fact finding then gum flapping most would not be as ignorant to the truth.

Regards.

As a real day vampire I can assure you all we do exist. Perhaps not in the mythological way that the movies would like you to believe, but then hey real day witches do not ride brooms neither.

Real life vampirism is a common fact and not really hidden anymore. There are two main types of vampires.

1. Sanguine (Latin for blood). A Vampire who consumes human blood (commonly from a human ‘donor’ who is willing to let them feed).

Someone who "drains" life-energy (prana, chi, life-force, whatever) rather than blood from others. Psi-vampires may or may not consume blood as a means of extracting pranic energy.

Though the two terms refer to the same critter, they do so with different meanings in mind. Some insist on calling psy-vampires "psi-vampires", and insist that "psy-vampire" is incorrect, and then proceed to "prove it" by splitting etymological hairs. I disagree. There is a distinction which needs to be made between the two terms. "Psy" is merely short-hand for "psychic", and psychic vampires are called such because they feed psychically, as opposed to physically. However, it could be argued that psi is the auric/life energy where as psychic is actually now thought to be shared thoughtwaves from a collective consciousness. So "psi-vampire" refers to what they feed upon, whereas "psy-vampire" refers to how they feed. Not infrequently, psi-vamps may also experience the Thirst in varying degrees of intensity, and in fact, there are many similarities in condition between the psi-vamps and the sanguinarians, with the main difference being, so far as I can see, the psi-vamps' need to drain pranic energy, and ability to do so.

Research does wonders and with todays vast resources on the internet perhaps those who care if vampires exist or even wish to know more about them did more fact finding then gum flapping most would not be as ignorant to the truth.

Regards.

What a load of crap I must say drain my psychic powers or energy then, Im sure the next thing you will tell us is that the Aids virus was spawned from Vampires having sex with Humans, and that is why there is no cure for it because the Virus is Immortal because it came from your Species DNA.

Go fly, away to Transylvania and tell your blood buddies that The Nameless One has an Atom Bomb ready to drop on your species shadowy asses!!!! devil.gif

You my friend play way too much Vampire the Masquerade. thumbsup.gif

Regards.

What a load of crap I must say drain my psychic powers or energy then, Im sure the next thing you will tell us is that the Aids virus was spawned from Vampires having sex with Humans, and that is why there is no cure for it because the Virus is Immortal because it came from your Species DNA.

Go fly, away to Transylvania and tell your blood buddies that The Nameless One has an Atom Bomb ready to drop on your species shadowy asses!!!! devil.gif

You my friend play way too much Vampire the Masquerade. thumbsup.gif

Come back and discus this when you have a maturity level higher then a 10 year old.

Rants show nothing but utter ignorance and self delusion.

Regards

So Sanguinox, do you consider yourself a supernatural creature? Assuming you are a "Sanguine", do you think you need blood to survive, or is it just about fulfilling a need, comparable with, e.g., a sexual desire?

The Nameless One is very Immature, all Humans are Immature, it is in our nature to be this way. thumbsup.gif

Is it not in a Sanguins nature to be Immature? grin2.gif

So Sanguinox, do you consider yourself a supernatural creature? Assuming you are a "Sanguine", do you think you need blood to survive, or is it just about fulfilling a need, comparable with, e.g., a sexual desire?

Supernatural, no I do not believe so. There is nothing supernatural about vampires. We are just ‘human’ as any one else.

As for the type of vampire I am, I am both sanguine and psi. It is more of a need then a desire, one can simply pass off a desire if need be, where when there is a need one must either seek it out or find a substitute to get one by.

When one is both psi and sanguine it is easier due to when you are with out a donor you still can ‘feed’.

Some can get very ill if they do not feed, very week such as you would if you did not eat food for a week.

But before people start thinking we go off into the night and just attack this is very far from true.

A lot of ‘donors’ are out there which allow for sanguine vampires to feed off of someone willing.

Regards

The Nameless One is very Immature, all Humans are Immature, it is in our nature to be this way. thumbsup.gif

Is it not in a Sanguins nature to be Immature? grin2.gif

Immaturity is a waste of my time. I prefer an ‘adult’ outlook and conversation. Perhaps that is due to I am an adult.

So feel free to be immature but do not expect me to reply to you after.

Regards

As for the type of vampire I am, I am both sanguine and psi. It is more of a need then a desire, one can simply pass off a desire if need be, where when there is a need one must either seek it out or find a substitute to get one by.

When one is both psi and sanguine it is easier due to when you are with out a donor you still can ‘feed’.

Some can get very ill if they do not feed, very week such as you would if you did not eat food for a week.

But before people start thinking we go off into the night and just attack this is very far from true.

A lot of ‘donors’ are out there which allow for sanguine vampires to feed off of someone willing.

Regards

Why dont you just go out, and get a couple of cheeseburgers, and buy a Six pack of Beer. thumbsup.gif

The Nameless One loves Beer. thumbsup.gif

P.S. Did Vampires really start the Aids Virus from having sex with Humans? Honestly Ive actually heard this before. wink2.gif

Actually if Sanguinox wants. The Nameless One will Blow his mind away, for The Nameless One is the Smartest person in this Forum.

Wanna Play? whistling2.gif

Actually if Sanguinox wants. The Nameless One will Blow his mind away, for The Nameless One is the Smartest person in this Forum.

Wanna Play? whistling2.gif

That is quite an assumption you're making there, TNO. How do you know that? There are quite a lot of smart people on this forum who don't like bragging. original.gif

So, yeah. I'll play. What shall we discuss? And, please, let's not resolve to vague concepts and semi-philosophical phrases like : God is an Infinite Random Mathematical Equation. God is the Order found in Chaos, Residing in a Chaotic state while still Retaining Order.

Because, really, that is nothing more than jibberish, created for the sole intention of sounding smart by using a lot of buzz words.

I'll accept the fact that you're smart, no, assume the fact that you're smart. But, the smartest? No, you'll have to make better posts than you did so far before I tend to believe that. thumbsup.gif

You may be book smart my friend, but i've read your threads and i think your actually full of yourself.

What you really want to do is go away and put your brain in gear before you decide to slate other peoples comments!

And as for "wanna play", i'll play...... when you grow up! disgust.gif

Because, really, that is nothing more than jibberish, created for the sole intention of sounding smart by using a lot of buzz words.

I'll accept the fact that you're smart, no, assume the fact that you're smart. But, the smartest? No, you'll have to make better posts than you did so far before I tend to believe that. thumbsup.gif

Ok Mr. Phantom your on, Lets say best out of three, you pick the first topic, Ill pick the second topic, and we will let the others in the forum decide the 3rd Topic. thumbsup.gif

Oh, and after you Im challenging Sanguinox. If he is Vampire or Man enough to accept.

Second of all The Nameless One doesn't appreciate his idea of God being a load of jibberish to get peoples attention. That is only your belief, but let it be known that it is only meant to Enlighten People, to my idea that this could very well be a possibilty. Can you think of God in a better more Scientific point of view than I.

I dont know, I doubt it, and Hope not or you should be the one going to Physics class. Maybe Im wrong and maybe you will smash my ideas to the ground, but there is only one way to find out.

So pick your topic. Math, Chaos, Ancient Civilization, Philosophy, Religion, History, Government and Politics, Psychology, Science, Name that Place, Important People, Television, Music, Movies, Anthropology, Archeology, Psychic Phenomena, Good vs. Evil, Space, God, Famous writers and Directors, Health and Fitness, and Finally Geography.

It can be only one of these Topics but I think I covered a great deal of stuff. thumbsup.gif

Oh and one more thing This is for you Phantom and I guess Golam also. What I was trying to do by saying that I am the smartest person in here is to get a point across to Sanguinox, I just wanted to see how much he was full of himself.

I did not mean By any means whatsoever try to make anyone in here think that the rest of you are not smart or equally as smart as I. I am sorry If you Misunderstood that, I was just trying to get a rise out of the VAMPIRE KNOWN AS SANGUINOX. thumbsup.gif

BUT THIS DOES NOT DISMISS THE FACT THAT YOU DID CHALLENGE ME PHANTOM, AND BELIEVE ME, I WILL BACK UP MY CLAIM. BUT IT ALSO DOES NOT DIMISS THE FACT THAT THE NAMELESS ONE ONLY HAS LOVE TO GIVE, EVEN IF HE COMES OFF AS BEING A JERK WHO IS IMMATURE. thumbsup.gif

HONESTLY MUCH MUCH LOVE. grin2.gif

*hmmm, this thread is a post away from getting locked. disgust.gif

Edited by Mentalcase

Second of all The Nameless One doesn't appreciate his idea of God being a load of jibberish to get peoples attention. That is only your belief, but let it be known that it is only meant to Enlighten People, to my idea that this could very well be a possibilty. Can you think of God in a better more Scientific point of view than I.

The point is, your idea of God isn't scientific at all. Far from it. What I think is that you just decided to throw a bunch of vague concepts on a pile, stur it up and this is what you came up with. This, as said earlier, for the sole purpose of sweeping people off their feet and trying to sound smart.

But really, if I said something like:

God is an Infinite String of Prime Numbers, bound by Eternal Byproducts of Chaos and thus, residing in this Mathematical State, both Able and Unable to find Order in its own Eternity.

it would make practically as much (or little) sense as your "idea of God".

But, we're off to play. I can choose from the subjects you provided. I could get philosophical and question Free Will in that, since you limited the variety of subjects. But I won't act funny and choose philosophy as the subject at hand.

I enjoy our discussions. Thank you for that. thumbsup.gif

Thank you, for I to enjoy our discussions.

So Philosophy it is correct? grin2.gif

Oh... that was immature of me to post that wasn't it? wacko.gif

Not immature, just off Topic.

Ok vampires are as real as the person who se's they are real. Now where i stand on this topic they are indeed real there have been cases that where a humans canine teeth were larger then normal for instents mine are fairly large and my grate ansester is Dracula so i belive i m at least halfh vampire.

Ok vampires are as real as the person who se's they are real. Now where i stand on this topic they are indeed real there have been cases that where a humans canine teeth were larger then normal for instents mine are fairly large and my grate ansester is Dracula so i belive i m at least halfh vampire.

I'm so happy an expert has finally put a rest to this topic. Now I can sleep again. thank you. original.gif

I myself am honored to have an expert among us. We could use a bit of common sense.

MC - don't we have an opening for a Cryptozoologic Expert on the board?

Edited by Phantom

Well, I think so, but if he is an expert in solving mysteries, then after he is done, we can finally get the domain www.Solved-Mysteries.com. Something I have been waiting for, for years it seems. wink2.gif

Not only an expert, but he has some famous blood in him too.. (no pun intended) What a real treat this is for us all......... whistling2.gif