Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

unexplained things in my picture

b52s2002

b52s2002@yahoo.com[attachmentid=10781][attachmentid=10782]Can somebody please help me out with this recent picture my fiancee took of an old church in scotland ..... her friend was with her and as the pic was taken she felt a strange presence and it scared her to death ........ i will post both picture which where taken seconds apart ...... baring in mind it was a warm evening and nobody was smoking ......... thank you

post-14091-1106001190.jpg

post-14091-1106001224.jpg

Edited by b52s2002

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markwasp

• Loco Chupacabra

• ~TheBigK~

• b52s2002

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Orbs can usually be explained by dust or a bug, the one at the top towards the right of the first pic doesnt look like that though. Had there been any rain or fog that might have caused the mist? But I guess that wouldnt explain your fiancees friend being scared...

Orbs + Mist thats some good pictures, theres definitly alot of mysterious presents around that Church.

Those are some great pictures (very creepy)

I cant help thinking that ive seen those orbs befor, in a picture on this site!

Looks like there some detail on the orbs, but i sware ive seen them befor on this site.

I know nothing about orbs, so i couldnt make an opinion.

The smoke....... great stuff!

Those are up with the best orb pictures i've seen.....almost as good as this one !!!!

Theres an explanation with this photo chect it out ....heres the link

http://www.whitenoisemovie.com/mirror/full...hotography3.htm

Can anyone enlarge these orb pics to see if there are any images inside them as they did on the above orb shot !

Edited by Bogeyman

The church looks very familar to me (I'm Scottish). Do you know where is is? Maybe I can find some local history or stories about it if its in my home town.

Those are up with the best orb pictures i've seen.....almost as good as this one !!!!

Theres an explanation with this photo chect it out ....heres the link

http://www.whitenoisemovie.com/mirror/full...hotography3.htm

Can anyone enlarge these orb pics to see if there are any images inside them as they did on the above orb shot !

454379[/snapback]

Great site! truly intresting.

hi...I was the one who was there also when these pictures where taken. I was also taking pictures with my camera...I moved back a bit to get a good shot of the church and all of a sudden I felt danger...panic, something told me "no more pictures" so i quickly turned off the camera and yelled at my friend "no more pictures" and she said "one more"....i was panicked...I had to get out of there. I really sit on the fence of believing in spirits and have never felt this (danger)or like this before(panic). There was no fog...nor mist in the air. I only felt danger but didnt see anything, not until the pictures where downloaded on their computer.

baring in mind it was a warm evening and nobody was smoking ......... thank you

453599[/snapback]

Yes, well I can't really take your word for it, now can I?

Orbs + Mist thats some good pictures, theres definitly alot of mysterious presents around that Church.

453645[/snapback]

The mist is coming from one side of the camera, which could very well be someone breathing infront of the lense.

The orbs could be anything from moisture to reflections off the cars or the church.

Welcome to the Forum!

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

Is it just me or do all the pictures of orbs (ive only seen 4 pics, 3 on this site and 1 on another), look the same (except in size), they all seen to have the same detail and all seem to be see through around the edges!

Reminds me of a frizby i once had.