Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost picture

-_-Laura-_-

Ok , my friend has a webcam she took a picture of it and tented it red and all this cool stuff and was looking down at it and she saw what apeard to be a ghost dude or ghost boy standing behind her there was no one in the room with her and I find the picture very interesting even though its probbly slow shutter or somthing the web cam had never messed up before though This picture was not eddited nor was anything added in a far as I know. Its probbly nothing but it left her to afraid to move Just curios about your thoughts happy.gif Hopefully I added the file correctly..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -_-Laura-_-

• BurnSide

• neo cloud 8900

• portuguesezzzgangster

and I didnt add it in right.sorry for the inconivance...."The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments." sorry guys I cant make it work my bad -_-

it's too big. if it's a BMP, try changing it into a jpeg.

if not, send saruman a message, he'll resize and attach the image for you. original.gif