Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

apartment ghost, part 3

Bizarro

ok, last night i am laying in bed. im very paranoid, as ive already mentioned many times. i hear a noise in my kitchen, which also has a back door attached, so i decide to get out of bed and make sure no one is trying to break in. the noise was very unusual, otherwise i would have just laid there and assumed it was the cat.

when i get to the kitchen i notice that the freezer door is open. now, our freezer door does not open on its own and i know for a fact the cat cant open it. i closed and opened the freezer door several times to check if it had a problem staying shut and realized the strange sound i heard was the sound of the door opening- that plastic suction sound it makes. i checked the freezer temperature and it was freezing cold. the door had not been open long.

i am even more creeped out now.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Bizarro

• Loonboy

• crosis

Top Posters In This Topic

Hauntings where objects are moved are caused by spirits.

Spirits at the end of the day are only people who have passed over.

Go talk to the spirit. Although it's creeping you out, it's actions have been pretty

benign. Ask it what it wants, or tell it that you live there and you would appreciate

it if whoever it was would leave you in peace.

Do it in a friendly but firm way.

Hope this helps.

WOW,

I want to live in your house. biggrin.gif

Seriously i can quite understand why you feel paranoid with stuff like that happening.

My advice would be to buy yourself a cheap black & white ccd camera with infra red iluminators fitted this will give you a degree of night vision in total darkness (for the range of illuminators).

Over here in the uk you can pick them up for about £30 in diy superstores, and they just plug into the scart socket of a VCR.

And the best thing is that you wont be in the same room when something happens.

Isn't it a belief that a spirit that moves things may be after your attention . How long have you lived in the appartment Shwartz ? Could it possibly be someone you know who has past over and wants your attention? before telling the spirit you want your privacy back take a minute to think it through maybe someone is trying to tell you something . If it is possibly someone with a message let them know your listening and that they have your attention and then tell them politely that you need your own space.

ive lived here for about 2 years now. ive only had 3 experiences with the 'ghost'.

3 of my grandparents are deceased. my grandmother died about 15 years ago, and my grandfathers died 3 years ago and 1 1/4 years ago. the most recently deceased grandfather was someone i was very close to, and he left me a very special ring in his will. he specifically asked that i take care of it and pass it on to the first born son i have. i keep the ring and when i think about him i will sometimes wear it for a day or two.

i often wonder if it is my grandfather. he was a very quiet man that i looked up to very much. he wasn't wealthy, but he was a very devoted family man. he fought in world war II and i loved to hear his stories about all his travels around the world. he played in the major leagues as a pitcher for the chicago white sox before the war. he was just a really cool grandfather that had great stories. i told him i thought he was the coolest guy i knew and if i could be half as interesting as him at that age i would consider my life a success. he would just laugh at me and tell me that i didn't want to be like him. the funny thing is, i am him. even though we lived 800 miles apart, when i would go visit everyone would say how much alike we were. just the little things mostly, like when i would ask for a toothpick after dinner my aunt would say that she kept a small container of toothpicks just because Grandpa would always ask her for one- no one else in the entire family used them. we both like wearing 'wife beater' t- shirts and shorts.

the last time i saw him alive was when he came to visit my Dad. we all sat around the computer listening to some old radio show that Grandpa downloaded from the internet. it was a lot of fun hearing something from a time when he was a young man. he laughed a lot, at one point tears came to his eyes- Grandpa had remarried but he always had tears well in his eyes since our Grandma died years back. he carried a handerchief to wipe them away because it happened so often. i admired him because he was a great man who wasn't ashamed to cry like that. i still want to be like my Grandpa.

yesterday was a bad day for me. i went to an art gallery to meet with the owner and basically got ignored by him. he offered me a 'part' in a show, but i was hoping for much more interest and a show of my own. ive been working for months and it did kind of sting my pride to fail like that. now, i am having to come up with new plans and work much harder all over again but that's life. maybe Grandpa came trying to tell me something, i don't know. i would like to believe he is watching out for me.

Hi DSchwartz, I believe that the ghost or spirit is trying to get a message to you. I also think that because you are getting creeped out about what is happening you are blocking the message...not intensionally... If you know what I mean. I think you need to become more relaxed, accept that this is what's happening and I think you will then be able to make contact and receive these messages. biggrin.gif

Hope that makes sense

Well Shwartz do you know where the ring is your Grandfather may just want to know it's in a good place he is expecting a great grandson soon after all . wink.gif