Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X-men 2

Isanguard

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neen

• Homer

• Ronin6th

• Space Moose

My thoughts (and feelings) exactly, neenron. smile.gif

I've heard it premiers over here on the 2nd of May.

I'm realy locking forward to seeing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realy liked the first movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

X-MEN cool.gif

im a HUGE wolverine fan since i can remember.(hence my logged in name:loganXman.) ever since i was in middle school to be exacted. i have almost most of the toys. i have some pretty cool posters as well. so i cant wait to see Hugh Jackman kick some as wolverine.

The coolest thing about the X-Men is Wolverine. What is the coolest thing about Wolverine? HE IS CANADIAN!

RAAA!!! That means he is tough! Just like three down football! Just like a hockey fight! Just like Instant Mashed potatoes! GRRRR!!!

</nationalpride>

Okay, so maybe Instant Mashed Potatoes are not all that tough, but they were still invented in Canada.

And we have free Health Care! Yippie! If I ever get all beat up by some aliens, I might be told that I didn't see anything, but at least I won't have to pay for the privelage.

The best thing about Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine) - He's an Aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi biggrin.gif

That is a nice attribute, but I can think of several

that are much better about him. tongue.gif

wolverine just has the best lines, the best lines in comics, cartoons, and movies. one of my favorite lines is from the cartoon when cyclops is telling not to leave anymore and he just says, "i go or i wanna go". that just plain awsome. the guy is the shizz nit.

wolverine just has the best lines

Well... I'm not so sure about that. He has a few good zingers in there, mostly directed at Cyclops (who is fully deserving of them because he is a pansy). Most of Wolverine's lines are pretty simple. He just growls out a name like "Morph" or "Sabertooth" or just a generic "Allright, Bub."

That brings me to another point. There was apparently a Wolverine album released sometime in the 90's (earlier rather than later). It's not hard to imagine why Marvel nearly folded when they did stuff like that. Anyone have more info?

or how bout, "i can feel him" lol, laugh.giflaugh.gif

im sorry but he is just too cool

shinky shinky shinky

Looking forward to it - have to check when it's out here though!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

wolverine ROCKS - the guys is cool! Who else could get away with sideburns like that?

Tommy, apart from the fact that I'm jealous that u hope to see this tonight, shouldn't you be studying tongue.gif

Think I'll go see it tonight, I can't wait for it!

And I heard from a friend that there's something surprising in the end!

Guest Guest

my bad, the quote i wanted to say was "i can smell him". lol right now they are showing a special on E! called Xmen untied. losts of clips of the movie, im tryin not to see it.

I've just seen it and I must say that it really rules! Diablo is a really cool character, and I love his fighting style!

Alba, perhaps you’ve never heard the infamous student dictum “revision can always wait another day” biggrin.giftongue.gif

Ronin, by Diablo do you mean Nightcrawler? The opening sequence is awesome! cool.gif Unfortunately for me the movie didn’t live up to my expectations of greatly superseding the first one, but still it was very enjoyable. Great action sequences throughout!

I heard from a friend that there's something surprising in the end!

Yeah quite unXpected you could say. huh.gifblink.gif Bags of room for more sequals to follow though. smile.gif

Thanks for that, Tommy, atleast now I know not to try to fight the Friday night stampeed and wait for the more relaxed and thinner early Saturday matinee.

smile.gif

You're right Tommy, I was talking about Nightcrawler I forgot he used to have another name in france...

And I totally agree with your comments about the movie, I still prefer the first movie, but this one is very enjoyable!

I saw the movie on the weekend. I loved the action and the new characters and it's got the plot i love - goodies team up with baddies to kill something more evil.

I bet i can predict what X-Men 3 will be like and if you've watched the cartoon series (The Uncanny X-Men, not Evolution) you know what i mean when i say the word PHOENIX

I finally got to see 'The X-Men' movie last night ~ it was

all that I hoped it would be! Lots of action, lots of

scenes with WOLVERINE!! YAY! And I agree, it was good to see

them all team up together to fight real bad guys! cool.gif