Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New encounters. Just my imagination,

Ghostboo

Well, for awhile I've been away form the forum. What better a way to come back than to tell some stories? I've still been seeing the same ghostd from time to time, but there have been some new developments. Me and my brother have been hearing strange voices in our new house at night. I know what you're thinking: "Could be your parents or people downstairs". But at 2:00 AM? I don't think so...Also, these voices are unfamiliar. I know sounds can be distorted through walls and floors, but I have heard all of the voices form my family and people downstairs through our attic bedroom, and they're not familiar voices at all. Also, might be my imagination, I've been seeing things in my room like thick spots in the air. Sorta like when you look at a grill when it's really hot and you can see waves of heat comin' off it. Also, on several occasions, I've seen tiny particles flying through the air and disappearing. Just thought I'd share a bit of info. Buh bye!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghostboo

• loganXman

• babyforrest

• Delacorr

maybe ur thinking about it too much. that can happen. but does ur brother see these images too? keep us updated. you should investigate on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ghostboo,

Have you brought this problem to the attention to your parents? Maybe they have had experiences, too. If your parents find out that you and your brother are having these types of problems, maybe it would be for the best if they decided to move out of the house. Just be sure that it is not your brother playing a prank on you or something. Brothers do that type of thing, you know (trust me). tongue.gif

Good luck with that,

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. But I don't think he'd lie about that...Well, maybe he would. I dunno.. smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

About those balck dots or spots your seeing ... original.gif

I think you should go and check the eye Doctor ... because I see them too ... but that is because I have a weak retina in my eye ... that is why I see them ... maybe you have the same thing ... Just go and check ... you will not lose a thing ...

and about the voices ... was the house used before ... I mean ... did it belong to some one before you bought it??

Some times old houses have the souls of the people who used to live in that house ... maybe the people who lived in it are dead now and for some reason they came back to their old house ... maybe they want something ... why don't you try and contact them in some way ... like ammm ... write something on a paper for them ... and put the paper the place where you always hear the voices ... then wait ... they might reply in some way ... original.gif ... try to ask them what they want ... maybe they have something that belongs to them in that house ... and they want it back ... I know that this sounds like a movie ... but just try ... it might work ...

I hope that I have helped you in some way ... original.gif

Keep in touch ... we would like to hear more about what will happen ... thanks grin2.gif

My parents house the same problem. One morning I woke up and everyone had left somewhere and I assumed my sister was still home. I statred watching tv and from the room at the end of the hall I could hear a female voice and then a female reply. I thought maybe my sister had her friend stay over, no biggie. About 20 minutes later I hear it again and some movement, I just ignored it. Finally my sister friend calls so naturally I get up and head to the room where I heard the voices and knock, nothing, I try the door and it's locked so I told the friend on the phone she must be sleeping or something. Later that day my mother pulls up in the drive-way and my sister hops out of the truck! I mentioned the voices and my mother told me that the room has boxes and my father's card collection so it is always locked....I just shook my head. This might sound funny unless you read the rest of experience, I posted in SIghting Reports and Expereiences under "Things that follow...and watch". I swear it is all true and I would never wish this on someone else. Okay, too dramtic but seeing things and having them follow is really not cool.. I would appreciate any input as this is still knod of ongoing. Anyways, take care everyone. devil.gif

• 10 months later...

I see what you mean I see, scence,and hear ghosts 2 most of the time at night when I am by myself or with one friend.

Like my uncle called me, you could be clairvoyant. Able to pick up sounds from the past, such as voices. I think it applies to spirits as well, as in being able to pick up things normal people can't sound wise. You might want to do a little bit of research in it.

I used to be able to pick up these very clearly, but it has faded some as I get older, but still rather strong. The turned off television seems to be the center of it sometimes, where I hear the most voices.

EDIT: CHECK OUT THE A-Z INDEX HERE

Clairvoyance and its meanings

Edited by The Raven