Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tommy

X-ray Stones

7 posts in this topic

In the Murray Islands, north of Australia, there were supposedly 3 sacred stones known as the Booya stones. These Booya stones were said to glow with a fierce blue light, and that this light can be focused into an intense light that, when directed at humans, caused an X-ray effect that ALWAYSresulted in death.  :o

The story goes that when Europeans came to the Murray islands, the priests hid the stones and to this day they still remain hidden.

Has anyone ever heard of these stones? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of information about them on the Internet.

Tommy,

I think I found one of them for you.  :o Be careful though, it can suck you through solid walls if you're not careful. :P

Flash

MAGIKMAN

LoL

;D  

I told you they where out there somewhere ;) ;D

Magikman,

That was funny!  I sure would like to know where you come up with all these funny little things! :D

»LOL««

Hey don't knock the Blue light special... I just took advantage of that last night :)

Good deals :)

I'll see what I can dig up on those stones.. sounds cool

Thanks Mystify, but as you say, that site was where I got most of the infomation from. :D