Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reese92

Last Night??

5 posts in this topic

Did anyone else hear yesterday that we were all supposed to go outside on our front lawns and light a candle? (10:30 PM  EST)  They were supposed to take a satellite picture. I did it, although I was the only one in my neighborhood. :-/

I can't find anything on the web about it, no picture, nothing??  Has anybody else heard this, and seen the picture??

Reese

:-*

Actually... i have heard similar things Reese.

So far there have been 2 or 3 attempts at getting everyone to do so, buy they have all been at different times. I guess the hardest thing is passing the message along quick enough and in time so that more people react. I think that as long as we find our own way of bringing ourselves at peace then is does not matter.

Would have been cool to maybe see something like that if the whole world did partake though. :)

Good for you Reese... glad you still went ahead and did so... I did my own ceromony.

I really wanted to see the US lit up!!  That would have been nice.  If they just maybe set something up for a couple weeks in advance, maybe then everyone would be together enough to do it..  I tried..  A+  for effort, eh??

Reese  :-*

Why don't you aime a spotlight at the satellite. Succes guaranteed. ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

Yeah if it was only that easy.....  ::)