Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

He's (or she?) lovely :)

I hope things work out for you.

Wishing you and your rats the best! :D

Thank you mnenonix!! :D I will put a picture of tofu up soon, he doesn't like h having pics taken

• Like 2

Thank you mnenonix!! :D I will put a picture of tofu up soon, he doesn't like h having pics taken

Great :D

My girls were like that at first :)

• Like 1

They're gorgeous Waffles! Yay!! Looks like they are the same colour as our dearly departed rat, Dumbo. I hope you have amazing fun with them! I must admit I'm jealous, but we couldn't have a rat again not now we've got the cat - she's bad enough with the hamster.

Anyway here's Dumbo.....

S6308552.jpg

• Like 4

They're gorgeous Waffles! Yay!! Looks like they are the same colour as our dearly departed rat, Dumbo. I hope you have amazing fun with them! I must admit I'm jealous, but we couldn't have a rat again not now we've got the cat - she's bad enough with the hamster.

Anyway here's Dumbo.....

S6308552.jpg

He's adorbs!! I saw one just like him at petsathome :D except it was a grey colour :wub: and thank you! :) crumpet loves being smothered in love, so I wrap him up in baby muslins, and he just lies there :P really cute. Tofu is not as cuddly, but he occasionally snuggles up on my lap. He's a bit too clever sometimes :D

• Like 3

This is Oliver hanging out at Barbie's place. (I'm not sure if cats can see pink or not, but he seems to like anything pink). He's a diva.

417572_10151878397175173_14007412_n_zps8a7391ed.jpg

My dog Kiki, and I. She's more camera shy than a stubborn toddler and never looks into the camera. She's not a lap dog either, she's a shoulder dog. Whenever I sit on the couch she comes up behind me and rests on my shoulder. I've had her for 13 years.

DSCF5486resized_zps98c44990.jpg

This is our newest pet. A gecko we adopted from some people who didn't want him anymore. He is Loki aka Yoshi aka Mr. Gecko Guy (formerly known as "Swaggar" from his previous owner) because we can't agree on a name. He doesn't seem to mind though. :)

DSCF5340_zpsaf955f02.jpg

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 7

I'm a crazy cat lady... these are my rotten babies.

I've got a Binx too. He's a fat lazy cat.

You should get one of these.

Crazy-cat-lady-organizer-brought-to-you-by-IKEA....jpg

• Like 7

Here is Miss Coco Chanel, the pug we rescued from the puppy mill:

post-116648-0-32722000-1351160271_thumb.

• Like 3

Clever girl learned to take her bones behind the couch, where Maxim can't reach them:

post-116648-0-24765900-1351160378_thumb.

• Like 3

Meet Boofle, our new Syrian Hamster! I like her red evil eyes :devil:

DSCF7408.JPG

Aww boofle is very cute! I had a syrian hammy called smudge :[ she died of wet tail syndrome. My whole family used to call her 'stain' lol. is he friendly?

• Like 2

About Miss Coco the pug: I never thought I'd love to listen to a little pugger snore, but the sound is enchanting. My heart melts every time I hear it because I know that she feels safe and secure here, able to give herself over to deep slumber.

• Like 6

Aww boofle is very cute! I had a syrian hammy called smudge :[ she died of wet tail syndrome. My whole family used to call her 'stain' lol. is he friendly?

She isn't as tame as we'd like, she's bitten the other half a few times when he cleans her out. But she will take Rice Krispies from us very gently and we can stroke her while she's in her cage. She's great fun to watch!

• Like 2

8126546232_83d8d1e901.jpg

Stray kitten at my parents' house.

Going to get her spayed when she's older and keep her as a pet.

Yes, that's a collar, she's tame enough.

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 8

She isn't as tame as we'd like, she's bitten the other half a few times when he cleans her out. But she will take Rice Krispies from us very gently and we can stroke her while she's in her cage. She's great fun to watch!

Awww... The cute ones are normally biters!

• Like 1