Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pets Gallery

Sageghost

Here are the newest members of the family. Zeus and ApolloIMG_20170724_165010.thumb.jpg.2a6b4fc1f68f2a641f21237cb32439b1.jpg

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

The birthday Wooda0724171308.jpg.bd8fd51a37af146e65062793bfc290dd.jpg

What did he think about getting a couple of kitties as a birthday present?! :mellow:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

What did he think about getting a couple of kitties as a birthday present?! :mellow:

oh he loves cats... he is a gentle giant as mellow as they come. ill have to find the picture of him sharing his window seat with my older cat when she was just a kitten

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

5976b0e417378_Woodaandbiddy.jpg.74a083b021d1009300811822d8896b29.jpg

Wooda and Biddy

Happy Barkday Wooda

• Like 2

What a difference a few weeks makes. Seems I have one rooster out of the bunch. I am very pleased with this. To top it off. One of my other hens is sitting on about 10 eggs. I would love to hatch another clutch before the summer ends.IMG_20170801_195119.thumb.jpg.e2ac2910cf00007553f38e078d109569.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

This is Biddy snuggling into her bedtime spot on my hip. She starts signaling her readiness to go to bed about 10:30 by meowing at me from the hallway. When I finally make my way towards the room, she races to bed and attacks my arm as I walk by. As I position the fan she starts kneading my sheet. No sooner do I lay down is she on me demanding to be pet. If I don't start petting soon enough she will paw at my arm. This is the only time during the day that she wants to be pet. IMG_20170815_232042.thumb.jpg.eb1f4b8ac9e0299dbda98d9dd58c5410.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

most people hate these things but I have one. Iv  had it for 10 years and never named it.  However every time I take it out I talk to it even though it has no ears. 

• Like 5

My best friend Chewbacca, he was 14. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge in July.

0423141815.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Lucy, my precious baby girl:

addtext_com_MTkyNjQ3ODM0Nzg.jpg

Who is that in the background... that would be one sad puppy if he/she knew you didn't mention her/him

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Overdueleaf said:

Who is that in the background... that would be one sad puppy if he/she knew you didn't mention her/him

That's my mother's Dog Lacy (yes, Lucy and Lacy- it gets confusing sometimes). Although, technically she's the family dog we've had since I was a teenager in high school. ^_^

Unfortunately she's gone diabetic and completely blind recently and is having a bit of a hard time... :( We think she might have some sort of neurological thing as well, but we don't know... Sorry, it's just kinda sad talikin' about her right now... Can't really post any recent pictures of her cause she looks pretty sickly... I posted a thread about her a while ago...

• Like 2

We've also agued over the years on the spelling of her name. My mother wants to keep her original spelling with an -ie, where as I wanna make it match Lucy's spelling with a -y.

• Like 1

I've recently put a tray of sunflower seeds out for the birds and squirrels out front, and now I have a frequent visitor to my window here to let me know when it's empty. ^_^ I know it's the same one because she has the same markings and she's female. I named her little Annie. My cat Lucy loves to watch her come ask for food.

addtext_com_MTUyODIyMTYzMTI4.jpg

• Like 6

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:03 AM, The Silver Thong said:

most people hate these things but I have one. Iv  had it for 10 years and never named it.  However every time I take it out I talk to it even though it has no ears. 

Shouldn't his cage be a lot bigger than that? It doesn't look big enough for him to move in. :(

• Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 3:59 AM, Overdueleaf said:

Stuppy reading over my shoulder, he thinks i am cheating on him

Stups.thumb.jpg.4e87f994df6c91cdd942dbe55a936382.jpg

He surely has many things on his mind lol that look :) Beautiful dog you have.

• Like 3

On 8/28/2017 at 7:03 AM, The Silver Thong said:

Now that is bravery :D I would not approach snake even if i would get payed large amount of money to do it. Respect.

• Like 1